Beautiful Katamari, $19.82 at Wal-Mart (YMMV).

dack

CAGiversary!
Feedback
14 (100%)
This is a big YMMV.

Today, I picked up Beautiful Katamari on Xbox 360 for $19.82. Across from the locked game cases, there is a little section at Wal-Mart where cheaper games are displayed. Every copy (about 15) of Beautiful Katamari was in the section, all marked on the cover and spine at $19.82.

Now, when I took it to the clerk to buy it, it rang up as $39.92 (or whatever crazy numbers it ends in). But, it was quickly price adjusted when I told them what it was marked.

This could be, and probably is, just a stupid employee who priced them all wrong, but this is definitely worth checking out.

Store: Wal Mart, Cortaro, Tucson, Arizona.

I can take pics if requested. :D

Yes, I know it is most likely an employee mistake. I said so in my original post. I don't need to be told that multiple times.

The reason I post this, is because if it happened at my Wal-Mart, this could be a mistake that happened at multiple locations.

wow, i picked it up for 39, and thought that was a good deal since most 360 games are 60 bucks.

fun game too, i never played it before, and had a little trouble adjusting to the turning, but my gf and i have a blast playing it!

i will take 10 at that price if you will pick them up for me and ship them at cost.

In all seriousness, this is more of a discussion for "bragging rights and deal discussion" but nice score nonetheless

bread's done
Back