Beautiful Katamari $20.89 + $6.95 shipping at Ritz Camera

Good deal for those who missed out on the Amazon deal. I think it was right around the same price ($24.99), with this one only being two bucks more.

I wouldn't recommend them, personally. I preordered Zelda: TP from them in late November 2006 because I could add some filler $10 headphones to get the whole order for about $43 shipped, with a GCO coupon.

My headphones shipped fairly quickly. Meanwhile, Zelda stayed at "shipping soon" until late January 2007, when they said the item had been "discontinued by the manufacturer." Right, Nintendo discontinued the biggest-selling Wii game two months after it came out. And look, they're still selling it on their website now.

Worse, they only refunded me around $25--meaning I'd paid the full price for the headphones AND the full shipping cost for the entire order. Of course, I'd been using the headphones, so I couldn't protest or try to get a full refund.

I'll never order from them again. They wasted my time, wasted my money, and straight-up lied to me.

bread's done
Back