Beautiful Katamari $29.99 at Amazon.com

[quote name='InvaderZim']Great deal... excellent game... are those saying it's 10$ too much ever played it?[/QUOTE]

I've played it three times. Katamari Damacy, We Love Katamari & Me & My Katamari. :)

In all seriousness, from the reviews I've read this game adds nothing new from those games, so it's not really worth $29.99, much less $39.99.

I dunno... $30 might be a good price for widescreen HD goodness version of Katamari. How many levels are they including in that $10 download?

[quote name='jaybird']I've played it three times. Katamari Damacy, We Love Katamari & Me & My Katamari. :)

In all seriousness, from the reviews I've read this game adds nothing new from those games, so it's not really worth $29.99, much less $39.99.[/quote]

i own Katmari Damacy, We Love Katamari and Beautiful Katamari. Beautiful is a huge letdown from the PS2 games and imo just isn't very fun to play.

[quote name='jaybird']I've played it three times. Katamari Damacy, We Love Katamari & Me & My Katamari. :)

In all seriousness, from the reviews I've read this game adds nothing new from those games, so it's not really worth $29.99, much less $39.99.[/quote]
If you slam through Katamari games quickly, it's worth a rental.

:) At this price, you can play it for a week or 2 (have fun, get achievements or lol - whine & complain about how much better the PS2 version is ) then trade or sell it without losing any money.

On ebay, you might even make a profit on the used game.

[quote name='ICEPICC']:) At this price, you can play it for a week or 2 (have fun, get achievements or lol - whine & complain about how much better the PS2 version is ) then trade or sell it without losing any money.

On ebay, you might even make a profit on the used game.[/QUOTE]

Considering this is only a 10 dollar drop in price, then factoring in ebay and paypal fees, then youll immediately get less since it is used... I seriously doubt you will make a profit on it

That said, if those were your intentions, Id just rent it

If you have a Meijer nearby you get get two PS3/360 39.99 or less games b1g1 free tomorrow and thursday. I'm tempted to Beautiful Katamari but not sure what to pair it with....

[quote name='zman73']Considering this is only a 10 dollar drop in price, then factoring in ebay and paypal fees, then youll immediately get less since it is used... I seriously doubt you will make a profit on it

That said, if those were your intentions, Id just rent it[/QUOTE]

:D Actually, it a B-day present for my wife. Our PS2 died many years ago and the 360 Demo was fun.

Hmm, we have 2 360s, I might buy a 2nd one at this price.

Ebay is alot of fun. You never know how high your item will go.

[quote name='WeLoveDaisuke']The downloadable levels are defintely worth the $10, by the way.[/QUOTE]

As others have asked, how much extra content do you get with the download????

This is a worthwhile game (I paid $30 after $10 off BB coupon) but should have been $20. The game is shorter than the PS2 ones.

bread's done
Back