Beautiful Katamari, Lost Planet Collector Edition 18.99 at buy.com 8.99 with GCO

shipping is the problem, although w/ GCO it'll be better than all the deals so far.

EDIT: what also sucks is that the shipping is fully added on each purchase. They should at least make the shipping cheaper if you're buying more than 1 item

Lost Planet Collector Edition 18.99 is great buy. Unless you're online gamer you should wait for PH version. The PH version have extra maps & characters & extra.

Is there any tricks for getting the GCO to work? I used it a few times a while ago but a few months ago I tried and it didn't. Is it possible they blocked me, my credit cards or address?

I was actually just going to re-buy this from Amazon for $19.99.. glad I didn't, thanks OP, ordered one.

Regrettably, it came to almost $14.00 with shipping, but still, it's a fun game, and well worth it - and it's also cheaper then the $25 I'd have to spend from Amazon (w/ shipping included).

Thank you so much I got it! Any Katamari fan should get it, because Beautiful Katamari is the best in the series!

great deals but i think i'll pass, since the new version of lost planet is coming soon and since I dont think id play this katamari again. Didnt like it as good as the first 2, still much better than the psp one, but avoid if you've never played the series before.

[quote name='Masterkyo']Lost Planet Collector Edition 18.99 is great buy. Unless you're online gamer you should wait for PH version. The PH version have extra maps & characters & extra.[/quote]

Exactly my thoughts... There's no point getting LP CE anymore, unless for collecting purposes. The new version is everything and better. So if you haven't play the game yet, like me, just get the new version. Also, game saves from LP will not work with the new one.

[quote name='Masterkyo']Lost Planet Collector Edition 18.99 is great buy. Unless you're online gamer you should wait for PH version. The PH version have extra maps & characters & extra.[/quote]

Lost Planet already has a PH version. The version you're talking about is Lost Planet Colonies which will be out this summer.

[quote name='dsullo']what is PH version?[/quote]

Platinum Hits. GH means Greatest Hits. PC means Player's Choice. Different ways of saying the same thing.

[quote name='Jesusaurus']Beautiful Katamari is showing up as $39.99 for me =(.[/quote]

Looks like Beautiful Katamari is dead. At least I got mine for 8.99+ shipping.

Looks like Lost Planet CE for $18.99 is dead also.

Thanks OP!

I got Lost Planet CE for $18.99 plus S&H.

wow am i sure glad i jumped on this last night. I almost didnt but i cant complain with Katamari for $13.

btw BK still shows up at $18.99 for me

Deal still alive for me as far as the prince of the cosmos goes. 13.99 with GCO. I'm getting a bit tired of making new gmail addresses and getting a temp cc number from my bank, but it's worth it to save 10 bucks.

A game like this, which I have essentially played 3 times now, across 2 platforms, is only a purchase for under 15 bucks. New, can't pass it up, not for a second.

Thanks a million.

bread's done
Back