Beavis & Butthead Vol. 1, 2, & 3 $10.49 Each AMAZON

41down

CAGiversary!
Feedback
20 (100%)
pretty good deal...grabbed vol 2 and 3 since i already had the first one....

Beavis and Butt-head - The Mike Judge Collection, Vol. 1:
http://www.amazon.com/Beavis-Butt-h...ef=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&s=dvd&qid=1274776678&sr=1-3

Beavis and Butt-head - The Mike Judge Collection, Vol .2:
http://www.amazon.com/Beavis-Butt-h...ef=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=dvd&qid=1274776678&sr=1-1

Beavis and Butt-head - The Mike Judge Collection, Vol. 3:
http://www.amazon.com/Beavis-Butt-h...ef=sr_1_4?ie=UTF8&s=dvd&qid=1274776678&sr=1-4

i have the first one, and its OK. the show suffers greatly from lack of the music videos. sadly there will never be a release that is whole and faithful to the original airing.

im honestly debating picking up 2&3, as its really the only way i could watch their hi-jinks in good quality.

maybe if they were 7.50 a set...

It sucks that the music videos will never be released, but my biggest gripe with the sets is no Beard Boys. How in the hell do they have all those episodes & not include that?

I was just at Best Buy today and saw these listed at $12 (not a sale price). Maybe if you have rewards zone bucks to spend you can make a deal out of it there too.

[quote name='Pureshooter']Wow...I can't believe they removed the music videos. They were so incredibly vital to the show itself.[/QUOTE]

Exactly!! check this out http://en.allexperts.com/e/l/li/list_of_musicians_appearing_on_beavis_and_butt-head.htm

List of the songs and bands that appeared on Beavis and Butthead. Many of the bands I grew to love I first heard on that show.

Truly some classic stuff like I remember when Metallica "For Whom The Bell Tolls" was on TV and Beavis loved it and Butthead kept fucking with him and he said James Hetfield looked like the Cowardly Lion from The Wizard of Oz. :lol:

Glad I was able to get the real untouched episodes from torrents a long time ago.

FYE stores had them for $8.50 each two weeks ago. I don't know if the sale is still on, but it was one of their on going box set sales that they put up at the front of the store, so I would think they would still have them as those sales goes on for a very long time.

[quote name='geeknhard']It sucks that the music videos will never be released, but my biggest gripe with the sets is no Beard Boys. How in the hell do they have all those episodes & not include that?[/QUOTE]

0.jpg

"Hey. Check out our beards."
"Heh heh, damn we're smooth."

I'm not too disappointed that the music videos are missing, but I do wish there was a more complete collection. There's a few ep's I recall that aren't included.

Already have these 3 anyway (think I found them used at GS years ago). Even have the Time Life set thanks to Ebay, yet those too don't contain every show.

I thought that I'd mention this for all you Beavis and Butt-Head fans:

I have a New/Sealed copy of
iconpsp_r2.gif
Beavis and Butt-Head: The Mike Judge Collection Vol. 2 (25 Full Episodes), up for trade on my list, if anyone is interested.

If you keep an eye out I've seen the complete collection at FYE Vol. 1-3, the movie and a set of bobbles heads for $19.99 for the whole set. I don't know if thats the current sale price but it has happened before in the past a few times.

[quote name='E-Z-B']I could never bring myself to buy these hacked-up dvd collections.[/QUOTE]

bingo. it doesnt upset me that there are no videos but the set included edited episodes and not even all of them.

too bad.
same goes with the ren and stimpy dvds.

You really can't blame MTV for the videos, though. A complete set of videos will never happen ever never, and we should take what we can get. (*coughyoutubecough*) I'm sure the Daria DVDs are all hacked to hell, too, it's just an unfortunate side-effect of the bygone era when there was once music on MTV.

Frankly, I'm just glad they're doing what they can with Beavis and Butthead or Daria or the State, look at the Wonder Years.

Well, you can't really complain about missing episodes since these are compilations and not seasons.

Regardless, it is a shame that we'll never have the complete music videos, but it's just an unfortunate side-effect of the bygone era when there was once music on MTV. I'm sure the Daria DVDs are all hacked to hell, too. Frankly, I'm just glad they're doing what they can, since they could just do a Wonder Years and never release anything.

Collection 3 is basically a collection of extras, and do have a lot of the videos.
Over the 3 discs is a documentary of the show called 'The Taint of Greatness'. The discs also have the unedited 'Frog Baseball' animation short that gave birth to B&B on MTV, Thanksgiving clips, Christmas yule log, Santa Butthead clips, VMA appearances, Butt Bowl clips, Moron-a-thon clips, the unaired 'I Love the 90's' segments, Calvin Klein ad parodies, and a bunch of MUSIC VIDEOS ! !

Alright here's a list...if your favorite isn't here then YouTube it. It's good to have this collection even with a few missing.

Collection 3 - Disc 1
Matthew Sweet, Pantera-This Love, Moist, Deus, Grim Reaper, Monster Magnet, Korn, Catherine Wheel, Beastie Boys-Pass the Mic, Wilco, Hum

Disc 2
Beastie Boys-Sabotage, Seawood, Pantera-I'm Broken, Mercyful Fate, Compulsion, Madonna, Six Finger Satellite, Pizzicato 5, Rush, Radiohead, Extreme, Helium, Mc 900 ft jesus

Disc 3
Stakka Bo, Crowbar, Salt N' Pepa (featuring En Vogue), Poison, 2 Unlimited, Tripping Daisy, Jesus Lizard, Sonic Youth, Soundgarden, Jon Spencer, PJ Harvey, Alice Cooper - Teenage Frankenstein, Toadies, Rollins Band, Paul Broucek

[quote name='Survivalism']Wonder Years and never release anything.[/QUOTE]

Blame the music my friend. That's the reason we don't have the Wonder Year's dvd's. A fan myself of the show, and it's the same problem for a lot of our favorite shows. Issues with music.

Who knew when these shows were being made and edited with copyrighted songs

bread's done
Back