begging: GameRush Coupons

jshorr

CAGiversary!
This is not my first post on this topic, and probably won't be my last... :oops:

The game mags I get in the mail never have any Gamerush coupons, so if you have any that you could be so kind as to share....I can offer my EA code, maybe a 1 cent game guide, and/or future considerations to sell a cheapass deal I get in on at cost. Sad I know, but worth it for $0 out of pocket games at GameRush. PM me, thanks!

I haven't checked my mail yet, but when I get it, I'll let you know. I might even throw them your way out of the kindness of my heart.

It's not likely, but I might. :)

Nah you don't need a coupon for that. I'm talkin about the real goodies, the trade in crap games and get ridiculously low prices on hot-preowned games...those coupons. Like trade 2 get PO for 9.99, trade 3 get PO for 4.99, etc.

[quote name='jshorr']Nah you don't need a coupon for that. I'm talkin about the real goodies, the trade in crap games and get ridiculously low prices on hot-preowned games...those coupons. Like trade 2 get PO for 9.99, trade 3 get PO for 4.99, etc.[/quote]

Trade in 2 get PO for $9.99??? Are you serious? I've got some Gamerush coupons in the latest issue of Gamepro that has a trade in *3* get PO for $10, 4 for $5, and 5 for $1. Are you sure you don't mean that?

[quote name='norkusa'][quote name='jshorr']Nah you don't need a coupon for that. I'm talkin about the real goodies, the trade in crap games and get ridiculously low prices on hot-preowned games...those coupons. Like trade 2 get PO for 9.99, trade 3 get PO for 4.99, etc.[/quote]

Trade in 2 get PO for $9.99??? Are you serious? I've got some Gamerush coupons in the latest issue of Gamepro that has a trade in *3* get PO for $10, 4 for $5, and 5 for $1. Are you sure you don't mean that?[/quote]

Trade 2 and get a preowned for 9.99 was actually a standard longrunning deal at gamerush that just stopped. I had a coupon that I just used that was expiring, trade 3 ge PO for 9.99. I got that in the mail from a kindly CAG who traded me for an EA code. I would *LOVE* to get my hands on those coupons you are talking about, but I restate that I don't get those coupons in my copies of those magazines (live in NY). Is there any way you can get another copy of the magazine (without purchasing it of course) maybe from a friend or multiple subscription and pass it along?

i would trade a 99 cent rental coupon to blockbuster/gamerush, that can be used to rent any movie or game for 8 days, for one of these cooupons.

bump, still begging. I know there are a lot in the coming magazines...if you can hook me up with a few coupons I will make it worth your while....

lol alright i will remove my beggin. you were much nicer about it than drfriel when i did something similar in his thread

Bump for some more sad beggin'. All of the good non-coupon trade-in deals at gamerush have dried up. So I need some coupons. If you have coupons you may not use help a brother out and pass them along. I can make it worth your while, we'll work something out. For fellow gamerush lovers I could even maybe sell you some games at cost which trade in for a lot at GR.

jshorr - i have a feeling that next months' mags will contain these coupons on a more available basis so i wouldn't get too worked up about the difficulty in obtaining them now, not saying it's not worth the effort (i have been making my own efforts) but just that opportunity will knock

[quote name='andrew333']jshorr - i have a feeling that next months' mags will contain these coupons on a more available basis so i wouldn't get too worked up about the difficulty in obtaining them now, not saying it's not worth the effort (i have been making my own efforts) but just that opportunity will knock[/quote]

Andrew - not sure if you were aware of this already but the coupons do not appear in the magazines circulated in many areas, including mine (NY). Instead there are regular crappy blockbuster coupons like $5 off a monthly flip card. If it was as simple as me getting the magazines myself it'd be no problem, but I have to trade with people who live in other regions...that's why I'm reduced to BEGGING.

[quote name='slidecage']ARe these nationwide. I have never seen coupons in my EGM or Gamepro[/quote]

Unfortunately no, thus the begging.... :cry:

js - actually i am in the same position in california, none of the magazines in the store have the coupons, some people with subscriptions have gotten the coupons (but tragically mine didn't have them), i am just saying that i suspect that since game rush has now established a base out here with a number of stores that i think next months mags will likely have game rush coupons

[quote name='andrew333']js - actually i am in the same position in california, none of the magazines in the store have the coupons, some people with subscriptions have gotten the coupons (but tragically mine didn't have them), i am just saying that i suspect that since game rush has now established a base out here with a number of stores that i think next months mags will likely have game rush coupons[/quote]

There's a good chance, but I don't know how likely it is that someone wants to share with me. I've been beggin' for months now and so far I only got one coupon. Poor me!

bread's done
Back