Bellevue Best Buy: Huge Video Game Clearance

M3wThr33

CAGiversary!
Feedback
6 (100%)
I'm pretty sure this is only at the Bellevue, Washington Best Buy store.

Only certain games included

$20 or less are $5 off
$21 or more are $10 off

Random picks of interest: (Before price reduction)
Nanobreak $30
MMX8 - $20
Everquest Online Adventures is $5
The GBA Videos are $10
THPS3 - $15 (PS2. Didn't see Cube version)
THPS4 - $10 (PS2/Cube)
Super Mario Bros. Classic - $10
Ice Climbers Classic - $10
Xevious Classic - $10

I have no clue when it ends, but to get the discount you have to ask someone working in the area to give you a sheet to confirm the sale.
I don't know if the $5 off coupons work, but it's worth a shot.
Originally the guy said EOA would be 99 cents, so I said I didn't want it, so he pennied it.

[quote name='SneakyPenguin']Ooo, I hope this si still going in a few weeks when i live there. Nice deal[/QUOTE]
Moving up here to go to DigiPen?

[quote name='SneakyPenguin']Ooo, I hope this si still going in a few weeks when i live there. Nice deal[/QUOTE]

Extremely unlikely. The location-specific BB clearances generally seem to last a couple days, tops. If there is something you really want, see if M3wThr33 would be willing to pick them up for you now, and let you buy them when you move there.

[quote name='M3wThr33']Moving up here to go to DigiPen?[/QUOTE]

Yep, I move in around the 14th.

[quote name='guessed']Extremely unlikely. The location-specific BB clearances generally seem to last a couple days, tops. If there is something you really want, see if M3wThr33 would be willing to pick them up for you now, and let you buy them when you move there.[/QUOTE]

Eh, wasn;t really looking for anything specific, just the idea to browse.

darnit, how come there are deals in cali when i'm with my dad up in washington and then there are good deals up with washington when i'm back in cali with my mom or at college?

there must be some higher power working against me :whistle2:(

[quote name='vietgurl']darnit, how come there are deals in cali when i'm with my dad up in washington and then there are good deals up with washington when i'm back in cali with my mom or at college?

there must be some higher power working against me :whistle2:([/QUOTE]

Yes, the name is EA.

[quote name='Scott']Any chance of that being the Frontiers release of EQoA?[/QUOTE]
It doesn't say Frontiers anywhere on it, so I'm guessing no.

[quote name='M3wThr33']It doesn't say Frontiers anywhere on it, so I'm guessing no.[/QUOTE]Aw, figures, as that's the one I still need. Would have been a freaking steal, too. ;)

Ah well.

They won't give you the sale price if you don't ask someone for a sheet? Sounds like there are some good deals, but some of the employees there are poo-poo heads.

Hmm..it might be worth a trip up to Bellevue.. Maybe.. BTW, Sneaky, I wish you look with DigiPen. If you see any good deals in Seattle, be sure to let me know. :) I'll do the same. If you have any questions as far as where any local game store is, feel free to ask me.

bread's done
Back