Benefit to buying new for Rock Band 3 or Black Ops?

darrenaero

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
Since there aren't currently any known spectacular deals for the above mentioned games, can anyone tell me if I'll be missing out on any exclusives by purchasing used later down the road (like the VIP pass that was included for BC2).

FYI... I do already know about the free Doors DLC the week that RB3 comes out, but not super interested in the Doors.

If its like in the past with free music tracks, you can probably just DL them from the marketplace launch week and leave them on the harddrive till you get the game. Only thing you would miss out on would be any preorder bonuses that stores would offer, like gift cards, maybe some guns/clothes in COD(not confirmed, just speculating on something a store MIGHT offer). I can't really think of much else. No online pass has been announced for COD, so that's good.

[quote name='mrosnwo']If its like in the past with free music tracks, you can probably just DL them from the marketplace launch week and leave them on the harddrive till you get the game.[/QUOTE]

The free Doors tracks in RB3 are supposedly only available through the in-game store; you won't find them for free through the regular XBL marketplace.

bread's done
Back