Beowulf $19.99 from Gamestop

In for 12 :360: versions. Cost was $260 after tax, but it will become $440 in GameRush credit by Sunday (thanks to that 2-day shipping code).

[quote name='djkunai']In for 12 :360: versions. Cost was $260 after tax, but it will become $440 in GameRush credit by Sunday (thanks to that 2-day shipping code).[/QUOTE]

I was just going to say, that if you sell these copies on ebay, chances are you're not going to make a profit, so how does Gamerush pay you more for this game, when they have almost the same TIV as EB??

Well thank you for finishing up my christmas shopping for me, my only regret is that I don't have enough right now to grab a copy for myself, but 2 copies of Beowuld are on the way. MWAHAHAHAHAHA*Cough**Gag*HAHA!!!!!! :D

[quote name='djkunai']In for 12 :360: versions. Cost was $260 after tax, but it will become $440 in GameRush credit by Sunday (thanks to that 2-day shipping code).[/quote]

Going to die laughing when value drops tomorrow.. GameCrazy's already giving $8, it may go down at GameRush tomorrow.. that was a pretty bad gamble.

[quote name='Scorch']Going to die laughing when value drops tomorrow.. GameCrazy's already giving $8, it may go down at GameRush tomorrow.. that was a pretty bad gamble.[/quote]

actually, cant you just return the sealed games to any gs/eb store? i think you can get all your money back - shipping, which was free. that would be funny to witness though, maybe i should do that to the local nazi around here

[quote name='Scorch']Going to die laughing when value drops tomorrow.. GameCrazy's already giving $8, it may go down at GameRush tomorrow.. that was a pretty bad gamble.[/quote]

GameRush prices only change on Tuesday mornings.

Even if the value doesnt drop, how in the hell will he get them to take in 12. No way.

Scorch, just curious, was the $8 trade-in at gamecrazy based on what someone else posted or did you call and ask? I am asking because if it's true I'll probably cancel the order before it ships. I'll try calling them tomorrow too. Also, if the online price is a special it's possible the trade in value will still be more no?

[quote name='kobeisgod']Scorch, just curious, was the $8 trade-in at gamecrazy based on what someone else posted or did you call and ask? I am asking because if it's true I'll probably cancel the order before it ships. I'll try calling them tomorrow too. Also, if the online price is a special it's possible the trade in value will still be more no?[/quote]

I called my local GC...Scorch hasn't confirmed yet.

DJ is hell on Earth to his Gamerush. He's a credit building FOOL ever since he hit the jackpot with the $25 no-no coupon. He knows what he's doing since somehow he and his girlfriends account have not been tar and feathered/banned..... :D

I'm gonna grab several copies myself i'm lucky because where I live I have a assload of GS & GRs to prey upon. Not only can I turn Beowulf $21.20 into $38.16 (my stores gives tax credit) but then using the Gamestop trade credit coupon I can transfer GR credit back to Gamestop plus make a buck for every copy of Halo 3 I can buy at Blockbuster/Gamerush. :D

For those who do not have a GR store Blockbuster gives the same trade values but gets a much smaller selection of games and no systems.

[quote name='kevzik']I called my local GC...Scorch hasn't confirmed yet.[/quote]

Thanks. I was hoping it was a joke. :cry:

I never seen a new XBOX 360 $60 game get dropped to $20 right away.

It might go to $50 or $40. maybe even settle at $30 as a "HITS" game. But a 360 game never sells for $20 as a list price.

[quote name='ICEPICC']I never seen a new XBOX 360 $60 game get dropped to $20 right away.

It might go to $50 or $40. maybe even settle at $30 as a "HITS" game. But a 360 game never sells for $20 as a list price.[/QUOTE]

I know, it's so cheap, we just saw the movie in theaters and I was curious about the game so I went ahead and nabbed a couple copies.

[quote name='Cmosfm']I know, it's so cheap, we just saw the movie in theaters and I was curious about the game so I went ahead and nabbed a couple copies.[/quote]

The Beowulf video game will offer an even deeper look into the epic tale of Beowulf. The video game features exclusive content that is unexplored by the film and even the classic tale, extending the adventure through 30 years of the Beowulf story. The roles of King Hrothgar, played by Anthony Hopkins, Beowulf, played by Ray Winstone, Wiglaf, played by Brendan Gleeson, and Wulfgar, played by Sebastien Roche, have been greatly expanded and adapted to the interactive realm to deliver amazing performances that can only be found in the game.

Having the actors from the movie in the game is one of the biggest sells for me on this $20 title. :D Considering, I liked the movie quite abit :bouncy: (Never read the book)

You should check the GR thread- their trade values take weeks to drop.

[quote name='elmyra']GameRush prices only change on Tuesday mornings.[/quote]

Exactly. I can flip 4 copies a day, and even if I get them on Sautday (a day late) I can still get rid of 12 copies by Monday.

[quote name='$hady']DJ is hell on Earth to his Gamerush. He's a credit building FOOL ever since he hit the jackpot with the $25 no-no coupon. He knows what he's doing since somehow he and his girlfriends account have not been tar and feathered/banned..... :D[/quote]

I also get an employee discount if I'm nice.

[quote name='djkunai']Can any East Coasters confrim B&M price?[/quote]

Price of the game or trade in vaule?

[quote name='djkunai']Can any East Coasters confrim B&M price?[/QUOTE]
I just called my local store:

GS:
Me: Hi, I noticed on the Gamestop website that Beowolf for the 360 and PS3 are listed as $19.99. Is that the same price in the stores?
GS: Nah, I think that's an online only sale, but let me check.
Me: Thanks.
GS: No, wait, it's our price too.
Me: $19.99 for both systems?
GS: Well, at least for the 360, so I assume... (typing) and yeah, PS3 too.
Me: Thanks.

LOL I had called as well before seeing the post about someone else calling. Yup it's the same price in stores the guy already knew about the price drop. I played dumb and asked why it dropped so fast and he was like well the games not very......we are running a big sale to promote the movie right now. hahaha He almost slipped and said it sucked. :D

[quote name='linkmon']Stay far away from this!! They should give you $20 to play this garbage!![/quote]
Most people just buying to trade for double at Gamerush. :D

[quote name='GLOCKGLOCK']Crap, where are all the GameRush stores? None at all in the Pittsburgh area... Guess I'm screwed on this deal.[/quote]

Same trade price at Blockbuster but less selection to spend your credit on.;)

[quote name='djkunai']In for 12 :360: versions. Cost was $260 after tax, but it will become $440 in GameRush credit by Sunday (thanks to that 2-day shipping code).[/quote]

17.99 used :) but return all those new ones to one store and bring a camera i gotta see what the expression on the guys face is going to be.

So is this game as bad as Eragon? I actually didn't mind Eragon (reminds me abit of LoTR movie games, but not as good).

If it is like Conan, I would buy it.

[quote name='MPCanes']20 bucks? can't pass it up, even if it blows it looks decent enough. Not to mention, with how inconsistent reviewers are these days, I prefer to just try everything if I can.[/quote]

Reviewers have been very consistent about this game, they all say that it's horrible...

[quote name='fatherofcaitlyn']Is there a minigame where you get to unleash your carnal fury on Grendel's mom?

Think God of War table knocking game.[/quote]\

No, but there is a mini-game where you can try and resist the Grendel's mom... (Who I might add is NOT Angelina Jollie in this game...)

I got strange looks from every GS I went to when I requested 2 copies of Beowulf from each. It's been restickered everywhere but seems the PS3 version is the rarer of the two. Most stores I saw piles of 360 version but a few PS3. Out of six I only ended up with 1 truly new and sealed the rest are the display copies.

[quote name='cleaver']I picked up a 360 and PS3 copy for $36 + tax with the 10% off coupon that expires 12/7.[/quote]

You bastard now you remind me of the coupon! :lol:

Just picked up around 12 copies from B&M. In line at GameRush right now, flipping 8 copies (4 of each console) getting $304 in credit from $174 cash- $130 profit. Iyay!

[quote name='djkunai']Just picked up around 12 copies from B&M. In line at GameRush right now, flipping 8 copies (4 of each console) getting $304 in credit from $174 cash- $130 profit. Iyay![/QUOTE]

Wow, nice...I was hoping just to flip 2 copies or so. I don't want to piss off my local GameRush ;)

Anyone know how long GS takes to ship the games out. I ordered the xbox 360 version w/ free 2 day and was wondering if it would be in by Friday.....otherwise Im going to have a boring weekend

[quote name='djkunai']Just picked up around 12 copies from B&M. In line at GameRush right now, flipping 8 copies (4 of each console) getting $304 in credit from $174 cash- $130 profit. Iyay![/quote]

Why not flip 1 or maybe 2 but come on 13? sounds a little like fatwallet

[quote name='$hady']Same trade price at Blockbuster but less selection to spend your credit on.;)[/quote]

My blockbuster sells Brand NEW games now

bread's done
Back