besides CAG, what forums do you regularly visit?

Metsrefugees.com - Greatest site ever and greatest forum ever, if you like baseball go there you can pretty much say whatever the hell you want.

IMDB - When I need to

Slickdeals.net - when I'm looking for a deal

I used to post on G4 but I'v been banned like 15 times there, and I was also banned from gamespot for talking about the R4 for the DS

I post a lot on BYOAC but that's it other than CAG. I do lurk on AVS though when I'm in need of some info. I also go to theskyiscrape from time to time to check up on my favorite band.

I used to post alot at the IGN forums, but I got sick of being called a noob by 14 year old kids. That was around when someone pointed out CAG over there and I've been hooked since.

I don't really post anywhere else like I do here, but I do lurk around at AVSforum and highdefdigest.

It's weird because I have tried to go to other forums like more hip-hop oriented or something but I always end up back at CAG. I don't know if it the familiarity or I am too lazy to post somewhere else.

[quote name='headpiece747']It's weird because I have tried to go to other forums like more hip-hop oriented or something but I always end up back at CAG. I don't know if it the familiarity or I am too lazy to post somewhere else.[/QUOTE]

Same here. And like I said, I got to OKP, but the posters there are notorious haters/douches.

[quote name='E-Z-B']I troll over at bensbargains. It's the bacon of deals.[/quote]

What does that even MEAN?!

4chan for the sake of answering. I've learned to keep all my internets as separate as possible, to cut down on wank.

CAG is my main forum now.

I do post/lurk on many others like:
DDR Freak *
Game Trailers *
GameFAQs
Modojo (Use to be my main forum, have over 12k posts) *
Neo GAF
Official PlayStation Forum
PlayStation Universe/PS3 forums *
PSX Extreme
PUGG *
Purdue DDR
Purdue Online *
RPG Elite (RIP :(, I use to work there as a staff)
RPG Fan *
RPGamer *
Shoryuken
XboxAddict

-I’m some sort of “ManaKnight” there.

I know I’m missing a bunch, but that’s what I could think of.

bread's done
Back