Best 360 Co-Op Games?

[quote name='icebeast']Deathsmiles
Rockband
Borderlands
Halo Reach
Splosion Man
Castle Crashers[/QUOTE]

Awesome list Icebeezy. I approve of each of those games. Although I would replace Reach with ODST personally.

[quote name='ihadFG']Awesome list Icebeezy. I approve of each of those games. Although I would replace Reach with ODST personally.[/QUOTE]

I still haven't played ODST, I remember I was going to pick that up a while ago since it was getting cheaper, but I never did; I'm sure the price has dropped more since then. I think I'll consider picking it up the next time I'm not busy with other games and feel like an FPS.

Borderlands, Left 4 Dead 2, Tales of Vesperia and Resident Evil 5 we've played a bit of out here, all pretty good.

I enjoyed Gears 2 a couple years ago.

[quote name='lordopus99']I had a blast playing Splinter Cell and Resident Evil 5 with a buddy.[/QUOTE]

Oh yeah. Splinter Cell Conviction is an awesome co-op game.

For old school / couch co-op, get the genesis collection from sega. You can do 2 players on a plethora of old brawlers like Final Fight, Golden Axe, & Streets of Rage

[quote name='Mr Unoriginal']You are all incorrect. The correct answer is Earth Defense Force.[/QUOTE]

Don't know how I overlooked it.

This man speaks truth. Buy EDF2017!

Agreed with EDF, and a new ones coming out in July with online coop! :D I also highly recommend borderlands for online and the halos/gears are great as well. Saints row 2 and the Crackdown games are also entertaining. Tenchu Z also has a pretty fun coop mode if you can find somebody to play it with :p

bread's done
Back