Best 360 Deal Post Price Drop?

charlescheese

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
I'm looking for the best deal on a 360 pro now that the price has dropped. I do not care if I need to sign up for a credit card, or anything like that. I prefer not do the live points thing as it seems a bit dicey, so I'd prefer just straight up discount or cash off for signing up for credit or something.

The best deal I've found is $269 shipped from buy.com when signing up for a Credit Card offer.

Yea, the Target gift card is your best deal if you don't mind going to the store and paying close to that $25 in taxes. I've never been fond of those CC deals.

i would say Target too, you get the gift card and I think you could sign up for the Target credit card to save an additional 10% off your purchase for that day.

I'm not worried about my credit score. I have very, very good credit, and I've done a lot of offers like this over the years. I'm in the highest 2% for credit scores as of May, and it's probably because I buy everything on credit (to get 1 to 3 percent cash back on everything I buy). I never carry a balance on any card, I always pay everything off on time, and outside of my mortgage I've paid ZERO interest on anything I've bought for the last 8-9 years. I even paid cash for both of my cars. In fact I've probably received close to $4000 in cash back rewards from credit cards over the past five years because I do all of the purchasing for my business on cash back credit cards, again always paying the balance off each month.

At any rate, I went with the buy.com offer and I'll get 1% back from fatwallet for clicking into buy.com through their link, plus I'll get another 3% back for using the the new credit card I signed up for to pay for the 360. So all told the 360 will have cost me about $259 shipped. Not bad!

I won't deny it, I'm an enormous cheapskate, and it's served me very well thus far in life.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='charlescheese']I'm not worried about my credit score. I have very, very good credit, and I've done a lot of offers like this over the years. I'm in the highest 2% for credit scores as of May, and it's probably because I buy everything on credit (to get 1 to 3 percent cash back on everything I buy). I never carry a balance on any card, I always pay everything off on time, and outside of my mortgage I've paid ZERO interest on anything I've bought for the last 8-9 years. I even paid cash for both of my cars. In fact I've probably received close to $4000 in cash back rewards from credit cards over the past five years because I do all of the purchasing for my business on cash back credit cards, again always paying the balance off each month.

At any rate, I went with the buy.com offer and I'll get 1% back from fatwallet for clicking into buy.com through their link, plus I'll get another 3% back for using the the new credit card I signed up for to pay for the 360. So all told the 360 will have cost me about $259 shipped. Not bad!

I won't deny it, I'm an enormous cheapskate, and it's served me very well thus far in life.[/QUOTE]

Nice man, I too pay zero interest on my CC, never carry a balance and get cash back. if that info was in the OP then I'd not have posted, good deal!

What about those of us who don't happen to have a local target? I'd love to get a 360 now, but 300$ is still way too much for what I'd be getting it for.

*bump*

I'm looking to buy one soon, and the best thing I can think of is $285 at buy.com with the 5% off coupon. Does anyone know a deal better than this? I don't want to do B&M, because I want to avoid tax.

Check Amazon.com I believe they have the Arcade Bundle for 279.99 and Amazon is tax free (for now). Enjoyy!

bread's done
Back