Best 3DS XL Deal?

I wont be able to get one until after the 1st. That ends on the 30th.

Also I didn't think it was that bad considering the bundle system is sold out most retailers, and several places want more than MSRP now. and the 2nd game you get to choose, they actually have quality games (NSMB2, Kingdom hearts, etc) any other place that has a similar package, all the games are shovel ware .

ex, walmart has a xl deal for 200 with a game and case. but all the games suck, and the only first party game is steel diver.
(need the Club Nintendo points from first party game because with the 3ds and the game, not only will I hit platinum, I will also have the 1200 coins for a game and watch)

Yeah, but if you buy the XL at target this week, it's only $150, which means you could get a non-garbage non-throwaway game, and it would still cost you less than $200. Here's a crazy thought, but you could apply for a target red card, and put it on there, and pay it off when you get the money after the first. (assuming you have the credit, and age)

[quote name='Gden']Yeah, but if you buy the XL at target this week, it's only $150, which means you could get a non-garbage non-throwaway game, and it would still cost you less than $200. Here's a crazy thought, but you could apply for a target red card, and put it on there, and pay it off when you get the money after the first. (assuming you have the credit, and age)[/QUOTE]

I'm 23, but have no credit.
I have utilities in my name, but will probably be a while before I have enough established credit to get a card.
(well I'll be 23 on the first. my gf is buying me this for my birthday.)

I could always sell my original 3DS and help the cost with that, but I'm a collector with over 500 games, and I hate to sell a console I don't have more than 1 of.

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back