Best 42"-55" LED TV 120Hz on sale during BF

airblade

CAGiversary!
Feedback
11 (100%)
I'm trying to get a new gaming HDTV 120hz, but i'm not really sure which one is the best to get. I don't really care about 3D, so that should make it a little easier to find.

Any suggestions?

Last edited by a moderator:
I wasn't either, but I absolutely love mine. I went through three LG's and a Samsung before deciding on the Vizio and it blows them out of the water. 

Vizio used to be a lower-end brand, but they've really stepped-up the quality in the last few years. As far as bang for the buck, they're hard to beat these days, and this deal is smokin'. I have the 50" M-series, and I couldn't be happier. The only thing to complain about is the remote response is not the greatest. I ditched it, and am using a Harmony 650 which is much better.

Vizio used to be a lower-end brand, but they've really stepped-up the quality in the last few years. As far as bang for the buck, they're hard to beat these days, and this deal is smokin'. I have the 50" M-series, and I couldn't be happier. The only thing to complain about is the remote response is not the greatest. I ditched it, and am using a Harmony 650 which is much better.
Yeah, the remote response could be better. It's a combination of bad placement of the IR sensor on the TV, and the remote having a narrow field in which it transmits a signal. Supposedly the newest firmware is being rolled out that adds WiFi to the remote. I've yet to get said update though.

bread's done
Back