Best 5 bucks I have spent on games in a while!

Atomslayer

CAGiversary!
Feedback
4 (100%)
This wekend at the local used pawn shop I found a gem on the PS1, I don't know Jack 2 disk trivia game. This is so much fun! Since it is a trivia game graphics are no problem and most of the jokes are not past their expiration date. This has been a delight to play with my family and friends. Really :D I found this game!

Whatever happened to Berkeley/Jellyvision? I loved playing YDJK and their other games they put online, like Acrophobia(?). In high school, I even installed YDKJ on my Calculus teacher's computer, and many of us would play during lunch break.

Hmm...It seems YouDontKnowJack.com exists. It's too late for me to commit to seeing if this web game is still live; the comments are quite old. They're selling the PC games still; would they even work? Seems some might, since they have a bundle specifically of non-Vista-compatible games.

[quote name='dafunkk12']Whatever happened to Berkeley/Jellyvision? I loved playing YDJK and their other games they put online, like Acrophobia(?). In high school, I even installed YDKJ on my Calculus teacher's computer, and many of us would play during lunch break.

Hmm...It seems YouDontKnowJack.com exists. It's too late for me to commit to seeing if this web game is still live; the comments are quite old. They're selling the PC games still; would they even work? Seems some might, since they have a bundle specifically of non-Vista-compatible games.[/QUOTE]

Jellyvision is an interactive marketing firm mainly now. They have a very-YDKJ style product for decision guides for brands (i.e. how to choose a new stereo). Still snarky, still smart, still funny, but now for Tha Man.

bread's done
Back