Best Achievement Ever!

jkanownik

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
Paramour
gp-g.jpg
Complete any romance subplot

There need to be more achievements that encourage you to try and get it on with NPCs.

The Darkness did it 6 months ago:

Romantic
gp-g.jpg
Real guys stick around for their ladies

Which you get for hanging out and making out with your girl.

[quote name='Corvin']you get for hanging out and making out with your girl.[/quote]

I was intrigued by this, but it turns out you have to watch a movie with her and then she falls asleep right after you make out. The should rename that achievement "A taste of married life."

[quote name='Corvin']The Darkness did it 6 months ago:

Romantic
gp-g.jpg
Real guys stick around for their ladies

Which you get for hanging out and making out with your girl.[/QUOTE]

You didn't make out with her, you just watched "To Kill a Mockingbird" together.

[quote name='SpecTrE3353']S P O I L E R T A G S A R E Y O U R F R I E N D[/quote]
It's a primary female NPC in a BioWare game...

[quote name='mrelusive']It's a primary female NPC in a BioWare game...[/quote]

...whom you don't encounter until several hours into the game. Try to be considerate to those of us who have waited our entire lives for this, the most important game release in the history of mankind. Thanks.

[quote name='SpecTrE3353']
...whom you don't encounter until several hours into the game. Try to be considerate to those of us who have waited our entire lives for this, the most important game release in the history of mankind. Thanks.
[/quote]

What are you talking about? You meet Ashley in the first 10 minutes at most.

[quote name='SpecTrE3353']Try to be considerate to those of us who have waited our entire lives for this, the most important game release in the history of mankind. Thanks.[/quote]
are you serious? :lol:

if so, that's really sad

Spectre's just trying to keep things a surprise for himself and others, I can appreciate his concern. Use spoiler tags please. If you're not sure if its a spoiler, err on the side of caution and use one anyway.

[quote name='Danil ACE']are you serious? :lol:

if so, that's really sad[/quote]

It was a slight exageration, but considering KotOR was one of my favorite games ever and this is its true spiritual successor, I am pretty stoked.

[quote name='PenguinMaster']You didn't make out with her, you just watched "To Kill a Mockingbird" together.[/QUOTE]

ummm... I played through twice and made out with her twice. You make out, watch the flick and she falls asleep.

[quote name='Corvin']ummm... I played through twice and made out with her twice. You make out, watch the flick and she falls asleep.[/QUOTE]

If you wait long enough, you stick a finger in the brown. Secret Achievment.

[quote name='Corvin']ummm... I played through twice and made out with her twice. You make out, watch the flick and she falls asleep.[/quote]

Is this something that happens in the game? Wasn't the last several posts related to spoiler tagging this sort of stuff? You're a dickcheese. I wish RRoD upon you.

[quote name='Mr Unoriginal']If you wait long enough, you stick a finger in the brown. Secret Achievment.[/quote]

Now THAT is a spoiler, in the true sense of the word!!!

Get it???

I know, that joke sucked, I'll try harder next time!

[quote name='Mr Unoriginal']If you wait long enough, you stick a finger in the brown. Secret Achievment.[/quote]

I heard this game was kind of shitty!

Get it? A little better? Worse?

[quote name='pittpizza']
I heard this game was kind of shitty!

Get it? A little better? Worse?[/quote]

I really enjoyed playing through it but I'd suggest trying the demo first if there is one. I'm a bit reluctant to reccomend games, wouldn't anyone to waste their money.

Also that "Buy Bioshock, get the Darkness free" deal kinda points to the Darkness dropping to $19.99 or lower fairly soon.

[quote name='SpecTrE3353']You're a dickcheese. I wish RRoD upon you.[/QUOTE]

Nice. Are you twelve?

It is near the beginning of the game. No spoiler needed.

the proper term for dick cheese is smegma :)
...also to stay on topic, i had a feeling an open ended game like mass effect would have some sort of romantic subplot (s) , i dont have the game yet, but it was pretty much a given.

Are you kidding me with the spoiler comments? Do you not see "OMG MASS EFFECT ALIEN LESBO ROMP!!!!" all over the place? Its been on every gaming site and there are at least two threads that have that in the title on CAG. Just for you here are some real spoilers:

The reapers aren't real.

Saren ends up killing whoever you complete the romantic subplot with.

Saren has been working with the council.

The alliance has a full fleet of cloaked vehicles waiting to attack the citadel because they don't trust the council.

Geth end up attacking the citadel and there is a major mission that occurs there.

Saren's ship was an alliance vessel with mind control powers that they were hiding from the council.

The geth take control of the Normandy and kill Joker.

Ashley has both male and female sex organs.

I don't know if any of this is real because I'm pulling it all out of my ass.

[quote name='jkanownik']Are you kidding me with the spoiler comments? Do you not see "OMG MASS EFFECT ALIEN LESBO ROMP!!!!" all over the place? Its been on every gaming site and there are at least two threads that have that in the title on CAG. Just for you here are some real spoilers:

The reapers aren't real.

Saren ends up killing whoever you complete the romantic subplot with.

Saren has been working with the council.

The alliance has a full fleet of cloaked vehicles waiting to attack the citadel because they don't trust the council.

Geth end up attacking the citadel and there is a major mission that occurs there.

Saren's ship was an alliance vessel with mind control powers that they were hiding from the council.

The geth take control of the Normandy and kill Joker.

Ashley has both male and female sex organs.

I don't know if any of this is real because I'm pulling it all out of my ass.
[/quote]
I'm about .. 5 minutes into the game.

Even in your bullshit, you spoiled two characters, and and ruin one thing that would be a suprise at the start of the game, because you taint the character.

Thanks.

[quote name='BattleChicken']I'm about .. 5 minutes into the game.

Even in your bullshit, you spoiled two characters, and and ruin one thing that would be a suprise at the start of the game, because you taint the character.

Thanks.[/quote]

Haha

[quote name='GenghisJohn']Man my fav achievement is for the Simpsons game. Press Start. 5points, Easiest Achievement....Ever![/QUOTE]

I have to agree, that's a pretty great achievement.

bread's done
Back