Best bang for $ : PSP RPGs

evilmrt

CAGiversary!
Feedback
3 (100%)
Hey :)

So I got a PSP Slim on ebay...now I'm going to need some games! FF7 Crisis Core looks very good, but I haven't seen any current deals for it. What about other RPGs for the PSP, something thats a decent price? Suggestions would be great. Thanks! :wave:

[quote name='evilmrt']Hey :)

So I got a PSP Slim on ebay...now I'm going to need some games! FF7 Crisis Core looks very good, but I haven't seen any current deals for it. What about other RPGs for the PSP, something thats a decent price? Suggestions would be great. Thanks! :wave:[/QUOTE]

Wait till this SUNDAY. Buy FF7: CC and get any RPG (PSP) for 50% off. You can get Disagaea for $15 or $20 for FFT. Of course you have to buy FF7: CC with it.

[quote name='Masterkyo']Wait till this SUNDAY. Buy FF7: CC and get any RPG (PSP) for 50% off. You can get Disagaea for $15 or $20 for FFT. Of course you have to buy FF7: CC with it.[/quote]

You neglected to mention where. ;)

Brave Story is good.
Valkyrie Profile Lenneth is also good.

The Legends of Heroes trilogy is crap, but if you can find it cheap, go for it.

Dragoneer's Aria is average, good if you can find it cheap.

Wild Arms XF is good.

The Final Fantasy 1&2 remakes are gorgeous, graphically, and alot of fun.

Disgaea is good.

Final Fantasy Tactics is also good.

As is Jeanne D'Arc.

Riviera the Promised land is decent, and very different for an RPG, and also looks fantastic.

Damnit pspgamer, you got me all excited seeing a Tales title and a BoF title for the psp, then I saw they were imports, and was sad :(

[quote name='evilmrt']Hey :)

So I got a PSP Slim on ebay...now I'm going to need some games! FF7 Crisis Core looks very good, but I haven't seen any current deals for it. What about other RPGs for the PSP, something thats a decent price? Suggestions would be great. Thanks! :wave:[/QUOTE]

Core is too short *unless you just want to do missions* main story can be beat in under 10 hours easy (more like 6)

Brave story is a good one but once again very short 15 hours

Disgaea would be a long one but didnt care for it on the PSP LOVED IT ON THE PS2

Jeanne D'Arc Great game

Final fantasy tactics found boring but only played it for 30 mins

FF 1 and 2 great games but can get themon the DS very cheap

legends of heroes is boring pick up any of the 3 its almost the same game ..

tales of the world is okay very long

Ect

[quote name='Nowell']Damnit pspgamer, you got me all excited seeing a Tales title and a BoF title for the psp, then I saw they were imports, and was sad :([/QUOTE]

You know the PSP will play games from any region, right? And that both of those games are in english?

[quote name='Masterkyo']Wait till this SUNDAY. Buy FF7: CC and get any RPG (PSP) for 50% off. You can get Disagaea for $15 or $20 for FFT. Of course you have to buy FF7: CC with it.[/QUOTE]

This deal is for select titles only at 50% off, not any PSP RPG. I think FFT: War of the Lions is the only other eligible PSP title so you can get Crisis Core and FFT: War of the Lions for $60 plus tax. Not too shabby...

bread's done
Back