Best Black Friday HDTV Deal for $500-$600?

SativaSam

CAGiversary!
Feedback
48 (100%)
Hey guys, I saw a couple threads in this section asking about TVs... but I really didn't see much about my price range. Just curious what you guys think is the best Black Friday deal is for a TV in this price range.

Just for reference, I currently have a 42" LG 1080p 120HZ TV (however it is LCD), and I really do enjoy it, but this will be a Christmas gift and if I can upgrade, I am all for it.

I saw this TV will be 600$ on BF: http://www.bestbuy.com/site/vizio-m-series-50-class-49-1-2-diag--led-1080p-240hz-smart-3d-hdtv/8768104.p?id=1218890758669&amp&ref=199&loc=FKSJxY2VJAk&siteID=FKSJxY2VJAk-e7_j1OWLpYsb6PHLsDr3sw

But I am not sure if I need a Smart TV or a 3D capable. I have a PS4, and plenty of other devices such as tablets that are capable of using Netflix so I'm not really interested in that sorta thing... Nor do I have any 3D blurays or anything like that. However, I do see that it's 240HZ which is amazing. 

Just wondering if there are any TVs that are maybe more about the screen size and refresh rate instead of these extra bells and whistles like Apps and 3D. 

Also, I don't have a Best Buy in my area (closest one is 50 miles away) so I am wondering... would I be able to buy this online? Or would someone like Amazon match this deal?

Thank you all so much in advance for your help.

EDIT: I see that Amazon has a 50" 1080p LED for 449 right now... but it's 120HZ instead of 240. But it is $150 cheaper than the other TV... :X No idea what to do

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back