Best Black Friday HDTV For Fighting Games?

rockphantom

CAGiversary!
I am contemplating buying a discounted Black Friday TV, specifically for gaming.
I play fighting games 90% of the time, so I need a TV that will respond quickly to button presses/precise joystick movements.
I'd like to get a TV that is between 50-60 inches for my game room. I am also aiming to spend around $500.
Guidance would be appreciated. Thank you!

I am contemplating buying a discounted Black Friday TV, specifically for gaming.
I play fighting games 90% of the time, so I need a TV that will respond quickly to button presses/precise joystick movements.
I'd like to get a TV that is between 50-60 inches for my game room. I am also aiming to spend around $500.

Rtings is probably the best site to look at for finding a tv with high refresh and low latency

I couldnt find a tv under 500 for what you are asking. The best I can do is this: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01E69WHP6?tag=rtings-tv-bm01a-20&ie=UTF8

55" that meets your criteria at $597

Last edited by a moderator:
For that size & price you'll probably get a led 1080p not a rgb 4k & definitely not true hdr, not sure if that matters to you.

Also ya rtings is a great site.

bread's done
Back