Best Bluetooth Headphones/Stereo Headset?

carbontiger

CAGiversary!
Feedback
10 (100%)
I'm looking to purchase a Stereo Bluetooth Headset from Amazon (I have credit there) to use with my pc, cell phone and ipad. I was looking at these two (Motorola S9-HD and Motorola S305) and the reviews are kind of a mixed bag. I'd prefer the in-ear ones but sound quality is the most important factor. I've heard that with bluetooth connections, the audio quality is not as good as a wired pair (i'm using a $40 pair of wired Sennheisers right now and they sound great to me). Am I right to assume the audio quality won't be that great? I'm not audiphile but a nice sounding pair around $50-70 would be great. Anyone have either of the ones above or using a different pair they'd recommend? Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah they will not sound as great as a wired pair but still do the trick. I bought my Rocketfish headset from Best Buy and they are okay for what I do. Music sounds good but calls are muffled. I tried maybe about 3-4 before the rocketfish, going from samsung to lg and so on. Between these two I would definitely go with S9

I'm using the official Sony one I got with Endwar, and it does the job very well. Definitely, worth the 19.99 I paid at BB a few years ago around xmas. Granted, it's a bluetooth headset and not headphones.

Other than that I gave this link to WhipSmartBanky today.

http://i.imgur.com/8M5CM.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I have the rocketfish ones also. I use them on my iPod Touch and I think they sound really nice. Only downsides are you have nothing telling you when the battery is about to die, the I don't remember seeing about how to sync it all up in the book or if I even had a book. I had to look that up online. Also the different settings you have nothing to really tell you what audio mode you are in and when I plug it up to the usb cable it seems like I am going to break somthing. Them are just some things that it would be nice if they changed in a newer model. As for the sound and how they work I like them and worth the price even with the things I don't like about it. The money I paid for them is well worth not having to deal with a wire at the gym.

Whoa, thanks for the link 'jedi. That is an awesome chart.

I'll definitely look into Rocketfish. Which models are you guys using?
I'm surprised people use the wrap-around resting-on-the-ears style at the gym. I would think that sweat builds up in the ear pads.

[quote name='carbontiger']Whoa, thanks for the link 'jedi. That is an awesome chart.
[/QUOTE]

No prob, though I'm not sure if there are bluetooth ones on there, since I just skimmed through the link.

bread's done
Back