Best Brick & Mortar Game Retailer 2007

going with GameStop because of that card I got (God bless the boy scouts) that gives me $5 off any used game $14.99 and up and also stacks with the edge card

Best Buy. Decent clearance selection, but what seals the deal is their warranty... I buy most of my consoles there for that reason.

I went with Toys R Us, there were some great clearances throughout the year and some of the employees at the stores around me have been really helpful

I'll go for Best Buy. At least locally, the prices are just as competitive, the layout is the best, the people are actually helpful, and the location is convenient. Plus, they often have sales in stock.

I ended up having to go w/ BB. Only because both of mine let me pricematch and use a coupon at the same time...every time. Or pricematching CC's $5 off Brain Age 2 ad and then getting 3 BA2s for $30 on the day it released because BB had a B2G1F on any 'brain' game ad that same week. Or like how they've been very lax at removing penny guides from the shelves. Or...

Toys R Us has always held a special place in my heart simply because of what they are: The last remaining retailer dedicated to toys and toys alone. But there are some specific factors that put them over the top this year:

- Their perennial B2G1 sales
- The $25 gc for Super Mario Galaxy...I know some people had problems, but I didn't, and even if I had, they went above and beyond to offer this.
- Forging deal with Nintendo to do special promotions like the Pokemon Manaphy giveaway
- Great clearance titles

Toys R Us has always been my favourite B&M store ever since my brother and I made our first "independent" videogame purchase(i.e. with our own money). We went to buy our Game Boy Pockets(or is it "Game Boys Pocket"?, you know, like Atorneys General) and Pokémon Blue and Red.

22.gif
Ja ne! :p

Tough call but I would have to go with Best Buy I like how they have everything setup. Neat and organized also there staff on had does a nice job to look up or find for me anything I ask for.

i voted for tru. those buy 2 get 1 free deals and the super mario galaxy with $20 gift card were seriously the best deals of last year. plus best buy have some misleading coupons that often gets me turned away and embarrassed for even trying to use it on games.

Usually I would have said Best Buy but Target has really impressed this year with some very good deals as of late.

bread's done
Back