Best Brick & Mortar Game Retailer 2008

[quote name='Layd Dly']Ive found more deals this year at Best Buy. Especially with the Gamers Club coupons and Certs and special Silver Rewards.[/QUOTE]

I agree.

Best Buy. Price match, reward zone and occasional decent deals can't be beat. They usually have new games at the same time as Gamestop as well. Had a few problems with them not being able to find games that the computer said were in but other than that, they are the best.

Gamestop.

I don't know if I will ever buy anything new there, but they have good prices on used items (I mainly buy GameCube). The Edge card stacks with the 75% off GameBoy and GameBoy Color games and most of their coupons and sales (but not all). They have weekly sales. They tend to be cheaper than eBay (for what I'm looing for). The Buy 2 Get 1 Free happened pretty often at the end of last year.

In addition the employees are usually decent (except for one that I know of) and service tends to be quick.

They are annoying with the push to get an Edge card, but I'll take that over my lack of service at Circuit City, Best Buy, Target, Toys-R-Us, and Wal-Mart. If you have a card (only worth it if you buy at least $200 worth of used games in a year) they have nothing additional to say.

I'm going to have to say Toys R Us. That October buy 2 get 1 free net me 6 brand new games over the course of 2 months for the price of only 4.

Target because of the clearance games. I can't tell you how bad my backlog has become since going to Target for games lol.

I almost always shop at GameStop becuase I can't trade in game anywhere else. I just wait for the right time when you get trade bonuses (or at Christmas when they will give you full price credit for games you "got as a gift"). Did you know that most stores will also let you return a used game for a full refund in store credit within a week of purchase. They don't advertise it, but push them on it and you'll get yourself a new game.

I nominate GameStop.

Gamestop/EB

I usually hate dealing with 'em, but trade in bonuses, combined with b2g1 deals kept me coming back.

Either Target or Best Buy....Those are my two favorite ones. Target just had the $39 games not to long ago and may be the reason why I am saying them...Best Buy had the Gamer Reward Zone now wich helps....but Best Buy's Clearance is 99% YMMV wich is bad. I would have to pick....TARGET

TARGET by a landslide. no other store makes me want to go there every monday to check out the great clearance deals they have almost year round... best buy rarely had good deals in the weekly ads plus their clearance deals are pretty bad.

Gamestop.

As irritating as their employees and policies can be, when things go well, they're great.

bread's done
Back