Best Brithday Gift Ever...

Prepster

CAGiversary!
Feedback
31 (100%)
So September 3rd was my 20th birthday and surprise surprise, I had work. But after I got off work, I came back home and was surprised by my amazing girlfriend who had put ballons all over my room. A complete shock to me as no one has ever done this to me ever before.

Anyways, after she pops out of the closet ( yeah I know, funny, but she really was in there) she hands over my gifts and tells me to open them in a certain order.

First gift contained the Valkryie Profile: Lenneth Strategy guide which I had been wanting to get for some time. Great first gift, now onto the second one.

Second gift was Blade Dancer for the psp which was pretty sweet, since I am trying to collect all the rpgs for the psp and that was the only 1 I didn't have yet.

Now for the final gift which I thought was just freaking amazing, she someone found me a copy of Earthbound for SNES in amazing condition! The only thing she would tell me is that she had to get it shipped from out of state and called tons of places to get that for me.

Not only did she get me all those great things, but she also got me a Chicago Bulls birthday cake specially made for me, which she had to go to about 8 different bakeries to find someone to make it.

Ok I guess this is more of bragging about how great my girlfriend truly is and for all you guys that wish you had a girl like this, well sorry but shes one of a kind!

[quote name='Prepster']
Ok I guess this is more of bragging about how great my girlfriend truly is and for all you guys that wish you had a girl like this, well sorry but shes one of a kind![/quote]
KICK ASS. tell your girlfriend that a random stranger on the internet said she's rad. seriously though, that's very sweet of her. my wife is also very thoughtful when it comes to gifts (and highly tolerant of my video game habits).

hold on to yer lady and don't ever let her go!

and Happy Birthday!

Eh... Mines better.

She went to a bunch of used game stores and got me some PSP games, bought me a $400 logitech speaker system and baked my cake herself. :cool:

Wow - your girlfriend sounds really cool. That's a good sign - when your girlfriend gets you the things you enjoy as opposed to the things she thinks you should enjoy or the things she thinks you need.

Hap, hap, birthday to you.

I got a bunch of cute outfits for myself and wore them for him, but my b/f took it as his birthday present ;)

[quote name='6669']I got a bunch of cute outfits for myself and wore them for him, but my b/f took it as his birthday present ;)[/quote]

Was the present wearing them... or taking them off? :bouncy::bouncy:

[quote name='6669']I got a bunch of cute outfits for myself and wore them for him, but my b/f took it as his birthday present ;)[/QUOTE]

i was expectin him to have a gift like that, or maybe like a video game bikini or dressed as Zelda or Peach.

My wife just bitches about my video game habits. She is slowly warming up to it, but I doubt she'll surprise me with anything nerdy for my 27th b'day, which just happens to be in less than 2 weeks.

Now that's a woman who cares, congrats OP! It's nice when a significant other takes enough interest in someone to know their hobby that well.

My g/f.. well.. she's slowly gotten me off of Xbox Live because Weeds comes on or something, or she hates guns (I miss my old days of being single and nights full of headshots on Halo 2 or shoving my pump-action boomstick in the flag bearer's face). My 360 is her personal DVD player, leaving it on sometimes for 6 hours while falling asleep watching a DVD. Believe it or not, I bought a DS Lite on a whim with Brain Age, NSMB, and bought Trauma Center.. and she dove into it head first. Hell, I've barely played the thing.

When she first met me, she thought I was loaded due to the shelves full of video games. I explained the CAG syndrome, and she laughed about the site.. until she started getting cheapass DVD's thanks to CAG. Now.. she understands.

awesome dude! hang onto her, treat her right.

for my most recent birthday my girlfriend bought my a ps2, entirely out of the blue. I was shocked, because, i had never even hinted to her that i wanted one. apparently she picked up on me ranting and raving about guitar hero, which she realized was on the ps2... which was the only system i didnt have. so she arranged it that one of my friends would get me that and she'd get me the ps2. it was amazing.

alas, now she fucking kicks my asshole at guitar hero.

[quote name='Kayden']Eh... Mines better.

She went to a bunch of used game stores and got me some PSP games, bought me a $400 logitech speaker system and baked my cake herself. :cool:[/QUOTE]

meh, my gf wore whip cream bikini and "surprised" me when I came home from work late one night.

[quote name='varsitygamer']alas, now she fucking kicks my asshole at guitar hero.[/quote]

my wife is pretty good at it, and she'd be better than me if she wasn't so chicken to "rock out" when she plays. she stands very still and won't really loosen up to nail some of the harder parts 'cause she thinks she's gonna look dumb. meanwhile, i'm jumpin' off the couch and making anguished looks of rocking pain at my friends and family when i'm behind the axe. everyone tells me that it's only okay for me to do that because i actually play guitar, but they're wrong. when you play GH, you have to abandon your dignity.

You know what the greatest gift ever would be? A piece of paper that says

"Playstation 3 -------- $600 credit"

haha! >.> Nah, the first verisons that come out always suck.. but I always get them. -_- $300 for the old fat PS2 when they first came out.. and now they got the skinny ones for like $150.

OH and that was a nice story. I wish, I had a girlfriend like that. o_O

Awesome OP. And Basketcase...my gf does that at least once a month >_>

It's like she knows my body needs vitamin sex.

[quote name='n25philly']A good girlfriend would have been naked when she popped out of the closet.[/quote]

Better one would have come out of the closet naked with her hot best friend. :lol:

[quote name='Kayden']Better one would have come out of the closet naked with her hot best friend. :lol:[/quote]

but he's a dude, so you tie them both up, burn them with a blowtorch until they're almost dead, and then bury them under the house after dressing them in clothes from the 1800s.

wait -- what?

[quote name='BryceDraven']You know what the greatest gift ever would be? [/QUOTE]

Head always works. :D

Congrats, OP--marry that girl!!

[quote name='BryceDraven']You know what the greatest gift ever would be? A piece of paper that says

"Playstation 3 -------- $600 credit"

haha! >.> Nah, the first verisons that come out always suck.. but I always get them. -_- $300 for the old fat PS2 when they first came out.. and now they got the skinny ones for like $150.

OH and that was a nice story. I wish, I had a girlfriend like that. o_O[/QUOTE]
Buy can you wait 5-6 years for a PS3? I just hope I can last 2.

[quote name='Kayden']Was the present wearing them... or taking them off? :bouncy::bouncy:[/QUOTE]
Um, both.
Ya know, I probably should have known better than to post that here, but it was late. I stayed up for that "announcement" last night.

bread's done
Back