Best Budget HDTV????

MouthBreather82

CAGiversary!
Feedback
4 (100%)
Kiilling 2 birds with one stone this year....I know my folks could use another TV as my mother moves the small TV she has from the kitchen to her bedroom almost on a daily basis so I figured rather than buy a bunch of small crap for each of them I would just get them a HDTV as I find it useless to buy a tube televison these days(bastards will have a HDTV before me...lol)

Either way here is my budget and my size range......

I really liked the widescreens which is odd because usually I hated widescreens before....maybe it was just the letterbox crap I hated and not the actual screen size.

Would prefer the heigth of the unit to be under 17.5 inchs so it will fit under the cabinets in the kitchen so they have a choice of whether to have it in the kitchen or thier bedroom.

Price Range 350.00 is the high end but would prefer to keep it 300.00 or lower.

Screen size 22" or larger

I have seen a few already at these prices but every time I see the reviews I makes me skeptical on whether they are decent units

also being a HDTV noob to speak, in switching from a tube tv to a 480p tv would it be worth it or should I try and stay at 720p and above(keep in mind this is not the houses main tv.....also as far as cable hookup goes are they still the same as a regular TV....IE coxial cable or would I need to buy some different cables to mate up the STANDARD cable box and the HDTV......Should they chose to get HD channels that will be up to them to take care of.

Thanks in advance

Also.....assume I am not going to shop on Black Friday because if I can avoid it I will......I will however go out and get some stuff that day to do my ritual of people watching.....lol....can I intrest any of you in a furby.....lol

bread's done
Back