Best Buy - $0.49 CDs (Clearance? YMMV?)

oasisboy

Banned
I went to Best Buy in OKC (by Quail Springs Mall) and noticed some CDs were $.49 CDs and others for $1.99 and $2.99. Highlights include Chickenfoot (Deluxe) for $2.99 and Guns N Roses - Chinese Democracy for $1.99. Heroes Soundtrack for $.49

Most of the CDs are those Best Of 6 track CDs exclusive to Best Buy (Weezer, Stone Temple Pilots, Disturbed (Live), James Blunt (Live)... etc.

Yes i can confirm this as i saw heroes soundtrack for that price..paid 5 bucks from lalaland records last year.

Wow. $.49 is literally the cheapest I've ever seen a CD or DVD. Some of these are not *that* bad either (at least some decent 90's artists), and actually I'm getting about 10 of them just for the hell of it. These might be the last CD's I ever buy LOL. I still have hundreds of CD's that I acquired in the 90's and through about 2005 (mostly classic rock and alt rock) - but I've probably only bought a handful in the last 5 years.

Too bad the Who album at $.49 is out of stock in my area, but pretty much everything else I was even semi-insterested in is in stock. Not bad, 10 CD's for less than $5. :bouncy::applause::D

I just snagged Smashing Pumpkins - Zeitgeist Deluxe edition with the bonus DVD and 3 extra tracks for the .49

I thought for sure it was going to ring up for more but it was $0.52 with tax.

bread's done
Back