Best Buy 10% Coupon E-mail?

GreyFox787

CAGiversary!
So, I just received an e-mail from Best Buy saying "Congratulation on your new home!" (weird...I haven't moved recently)...and it contains a coupon for 10% off an item, with several exclusions. However, I don't see video game consoles among them, so I was thinking it might word on an Xbox One or PS4. Did anyone else get this?

If anyone doesn't plan on using their coupon, I'd really appreciate it. I'm shopping around for a new TV and 10% would more than neutralize the local sales tax.

I actually did move back in December when I got married and just now switched my mail to be forwarded. I was able to print off the BBY 10% coupon, so that's cool.

I received a snail mailed 10% off for moving version to me months after I actually moved (and updated my information with USPS, the coupon wasn't in their packet for me).  Didn't have any exclusions on the mailed coupon either.

When I've bought TV's at best buy before, you can ask for a deal on a TV. Once got $50 off. This isn't an April fools joke either.
TV`s can usually be haggled down or other incentives offered just by asking at the right time. Managers are more inclined to play lets make a deal on big ticket items when they`re trying to meet daily/monthly sales goals. Ask them what the need to meet then work from there they may push a waranty but if you`re gonna save a couple hundred dollars it can be worth it. They could also tell you to come back at a certain time in the month during a shift that`s struggling to meet projections but again the payoff can be nice. You can google how to haggle in retail there`s alot of new info since the economy went bad.

Generally, the 10% coupons have come via text I think the classic one was texting SILVER to 332211. It did work on games but that was pre 20% GCU.

It's easier to negotiate on open box TV's.
Depends, my mom got them to pm another retailer, ship free, & reduce the cost further by deducting the tax amount. I was floored by how she avoided tax, she wore her work shift(delivery driver) & threatened to just pm the items in tax free DE. They wanted the sale to meet a daily sales goal. Plus the item was new & the pm more than the 10% I see on some open box stuff. And the $1,600 purchase posted to my rz account in less than 20 days.

Last edited by a moderator:
Figures I didnt get one :( i never get the good stuff..if anyone has an extra one would really appreciate it..would love to be able to use it on an XBOX ONE, it would help since the sales tax here is horrendous

Can someone give me this coupon? I'm trying to get an Xbox one :D I went to my local post office in Chicago and did not have it :/

If anyone isn't going to use there's, i'll take it off your hands.  My birthday is at the end of the month, and best buy told me earlier today I won't get the coupon because I registered my birthday too late.

I also got this coupon for my so called "Birthday" even though my real birthday was on January. I guess it better late then never lol and was wondering if I should buy a Xbox One with it??? I know next week the prices on the bundles will go up again and my coupon expires by the end of the month. Am just having a hard time pulling the trigger on buying one since there is only like 2 games that am interested in playing right now...

Last edited by a moderator:
Where do I register? I have been a member for over 4 years (gamers club unlocked) and never received my birthday coupon
Sign into your MyBestbuy account, go to "my account", then "manage profile" and make sure your "date of birth" (month/day) is updated. Mine was and I got the coupon.

bread's done
Back