Best Buy 10% Music/Movies/Games Coupon, anyone?

XorpheusX

CAGiversary!
With new Metallica (and old Metallica that I don't have) and new old Mitch Hedberg coming out this week, I'll be spending a bit of money on CDs, so I want to save a few bucks if I can. Does anybody know where I can get a valid 10% off coupon? Or if anyone can come up with something even better, feel free to share that as well.

No word on the usual Music/Movie/Game coupon, but anyone DVD shopping should pick up the Insider booklets in the movie section. It has a coupon for 10% off any "single DVD purchase" (but the fine print says "limit 3 items") valid through the end of each month. The August issue had Heroes s2 on the cover, and the September has Iron Man. I didn't look at the other coupon when I picked up several for my giant He-Man/She-Ra/Bravestarr purchase today, but if it's like the August issue, there's also a coupon for double RZ points on a Blu-Ray purchase.

Judging by after having had 3 coupons scanned, 3 offers recognized by the system, then only 3 sets discounted, it may be the fine print that's in the wrong rather than debatable wording on the main text. For reference, I've been able to use multiple Music/Movie/Game coupons (with no manual override voodoo) on large purchases during a single transaction several times in the past.

It's weird. Sometimes there's a new copy of those coupons for a string of weeks, then sometimes it disappears for a week or two.

Its odd, it feels like for the last few weeks they've been releasing them, and now they've stopped. And of course, I just happened to recieve a $25 gc the other day, and I would like to pick up a box set, just waiting for the coup myself.

bread's done
Back