Best Buy: $10 Off Any Fox TV-DVD Coupon

shyguy1083

CAGiversary!
hey everyone! this coupon was included in a best buy demo disc i got from the home theater section. it's for $10 Off Any Fox TV-DVD in the Fox section. Pretty cool, huh?

The coupon says "no copies" so I don't know if bringing a printed out copy will be valid. I don't know if they're just giving out the demo discs that the coupons came with or if they can only come with the purchase of a home theater item. So if they don't accept the copy, head over to the home theater section and see if you can get an actual coupon from them. They were just stacked up when I saw them.

full-size image : http://img175.imageshack.us/img175/7013/bbyjp1.jpg

[quote name='sman113']Am i the only one who finds this hard to believe?[/quote]

Hard to believe he would want Family guy and American Dad? I find that hard to believe...

:cool:

[quote name='WiiDSmoker']i printed out 40 coupons, 1 per page. No editing, regular paper. I used the link near the OP and right clicked it and clicked print. I gave the rest of the left over copies to the casher who bragged about getting them to her fellow co-worker[/quote]

Ah ok. They are supposed to be manufacturer's coupon so i think the process is they submit them to Fox who reimburses them. Whether or not they are in for a surprise is another story.

Well, there are three BB within about a mile and a half on the north side of Chicago, I'm going to try and hit them up one evening this week and pick up the remainder of the xfiles dvd sets...we'll see.

It worked great. Thanks again.

I picked up 2 copies of House and 1 of Space:Above and Beyond for $31.77 with only one coupon.

My girlfriend picked up 2 sets and we both used only the one coupon so I guess we got lucky here with the cashier here in Lafayette, Indiana.

Ask for sets in the back if you don't see them. They got a huge shipment in with the sale this week. Both times I have gone they have been out of what i was looking for on the shelf (Firefly and Simpsons S6) and both times they had it in the back.

Soule

At my BB, they had to ring up seperate transactions.

I printed like 11 coupond but they just entered in the numbers everytime, 11 sets, 11 card swipes, and 11 sigs.

I didn't mind the seperate transactions though I got a huge steal.

:D Thanks to all that contributed to this wonderful deal,

Got shot down today at the same BB i bought 6 sets from yesterday.
He just glanced at the coupons and said they were fake right away - mustve been a memo or something.

I went to one Best Buy this morning and I got it to work, but she said I could only use one. I went to another one later on about 5pm, and was told I couldn't use it. However, this was from a manager type (I was waiting in line for the employee that seemed like she didnt care/know what she was doing, and the stupid manager jumps on a drawer and motions me over).

I was only able to use one today on House: Season 1. The cashier read the one coupon per household clause and wouldn't budge, and rejected my suggestion of doing multiple transactions. :bomb:

So I'll be back tomorrow. Hopefully then I can pick up The Loop, and Dark Angel Seasons 1 & 2. I didn't see House S2 otherwise I'd get that, too.

What do you guys print these at 70%?

Anyone want to put two of these on one page? I'm too lazy, or just not printer savvy enough to do it myself.

Hey guys i work at BBY and last night I was reading the newsletter (we get these online newsletters that renew about 2 or 3 times a week) and the newsletter from yesterday said that the $10 off coupon for fox television shows has been suspended until Sunday.

Just thought I'd give you all a heads up if a cashier is being bitchy about the coupon. I mean I would still try using the coupon though just to see if it works, because not every employee reads their newsletters let alone knows what the heck is going on anyway.

Yeah i just went to bestbuy to use the coupon and the lady said it was suspended. She even scanned it anyway and it didn't work :(

i resized them to 3x5 , put 3 per page and then abused the coupon....picked up 13 seasons for $10 each. Deal of the year hands down

[quote name='Richard18']When and where did you use it today?[/QUOTE]

used in northern VA on friday at best buy in baileys crossroads.

I tried getting prisonbreak on thursday...price was $20 but i bought it anyways (still a deal i suppose) Their reasoning was the product was already "on sale" and it wouldn't go down any more..

Since today is the last day of the sale, I'll try one more time ..if all else fails I'll try to pm at Circuit City

[quote name='elprincipe']used in northern VA on friday at best buy in baileys crossroads.[/quote]

approxiomately what hour did you get it? was it before 3:30-4:00pm?

[quote name='Richard18']approxiomately what hour did you get it? was it before 3:30-4:00pm?[/QUOTE]

I'd say around noon or 1:00pm, maybe they got new instructions later or something.

[quote name='ddrisgood137']Wait, are the FOX DVD's still at $19.99? I sure hope so....[/quote]

sale ended last saturday. coupon still works on regular prices. but no $9.99 goodness anymore.

[quote name='ddrisgood137']What are the regular prices?[/quote]

they range, depending on the series. generally, they're between $34.99 (ex. dark angel series) - $41.99 (ex. x-files series).

It's not a very good deal, their box sets are overpriced. You can get most of this stuff for around $17.99 - $20.00 at Target (cheaper than Best Buy even with the coupon.)

Well, during the fox sale they changed the computers to reject the coupon on sale sets; anyone know if this was for that specific sale, or if it will now work on sale items again?

you can sometimes get them to price match and use the coupon but its an employee to employee basis and alot of these sets are 20 at walmart

I had considered trying to use these for the last 5 X-Files sets. Though, I'd like em cheaper. I am still kicking myself for not just buying all 9 during that $20 sale. >.

[quote name='GrilledWitOnions']Well, during the fox sale they changed the computers to reject the coupon on sale sets; anyone know if this was for that specific sale, or if it will now work on sale items again?[/quote]

I work at BBY and I was reading one of the Retail Insider newsletters, and apparently the coupon is only valid with full priced Fox shows. By all means try and use it, but I think they entered it in the system to reject it with sale prices...

[quote name='speedy1961']Thank you for being a regular reader. :D[/quote]

Haha, thanks for posting the ads! I would miss out on a lot of deals if it weren't for them.

[quote name='Vash1306']So your able to use this now? Just print this out and your able to use this coupon?[/QUOTE]

Finally got around to using this coupon today and it worked just fine. Although the cashier did remind me not to double up. For fun I asked what he meant and he said, "making copies. We had a guy who had a $10 off any purchase coupon and he posted it on the internet and got in a lot of trouble"

I'm sure he did...took everything in my power to hide the giant grin forming:bouncy:

[quote name='SeraphiMichael']I had considered trying to use these for the last 5 X-Files sets. Though, I'd like em cheaper. I am still kicking myself for not just buying all 9 during that $20 sale. >.

speedy's ad thread shows that x-files will be $20 each season again at best buy starting 7/15. doubtful the coupons will work on them again as i'm sure best buy learned their lesson with the last sale (though you never know...)

[quote name='shyguy1083']speedy's ad thread shows that x-files will be $20 each season again at best buy starting 7/15. doubtful the coupons will work on them again as i'm sure best buy learned their lesson with the last sale (though you never know...)[/QUOTE]

It will be worth a try, at least on that Sunday.

bread's done
Back