Best Buy: $10 Off Any Fox TV-DVD Coupon

shyguy1083

CAGiversary!
hey everyone! this coupon was included in a best buy demo disc i got from the home theater section. it's for $10 Off Any Fox TV-DVD in the Fox section. Pretty cool, huh?

The coupon says "no copies" so I don't know if bringing a printed out copy will be valid. I don't know if they're just giving out the demo discs that the coupons came with or if they can only come with the purchase of a home theater item. So if they don't accept the copy, head over to the home theater section and see if you can get an actual coupon from them. They were just stacked up when I saw them.

full-size image : http://img175.imageshack.us/img175/7013/bbyjp1.jpg

I hope this works for Simpson Season 10 also. I'm going to try myself as well. Only hitch I see as they muight try to say its "on sale" and can't be used with the coupon/ combined. If they won't allow it because of that reason, i'll just wait to get it next week when it is no longer "On sale". The coupon expires on 08/31/07.

[quote name='jaybsooner']I hope this works for Simpson Season 10 also. I'm going to try myself as well. Only hitch I see as they muight try to say its "on sale" and can't be used with the coupon/ combined. If they won't allow it because of that reason, i'll just wait to get it next week when it is no longer "On sale". The coupon expires on 08/31/07.[/quote]

It probably wouldn't be a good idea to wait. Season 10 is on sale for $29.99 this week. All of the previous seasons have had a regular price of $41.99 (or maybe $40.99 for a few of them, I can't remember) at Best Buy. I'm sure season 10 won't be any different. If you wait until next week, $41.99 - $10 coupon = $31.99.

[quote name='A Happy Panda']Saving this thread for later. I want to see people's results with Simpsons season 10...possibly the last actually funny season of the show.[/quote]

Done and Done used the coupon today at lunch to get the Simpsons. I also used a 5.00 reward zone I had so I walked out paying 15.00 :D

[quote name='jaybsooner']I hope this works for Simpson Season 10 also. I'm going to try myself as well. Only hitch I see as they muight try to say its "on sale" and can't be used with the coupon/ combined. If they won't allow it because of that reason, i'll just wait to get it next week when it is no longer "On sale". The coupon expires on 08/31/07.[/quote]I used in conjunction with the X-Files sale from a few weeks ago, and with the Arrested Development sale from the week after that.

Also used it for the Simpsons S1-8 for $19.99 sale for S7 @ $19.99 / 9.99 AC, and the S9 sale w/movie cash for $29.99 / 19.99 AC .

It should work without issue, unless there's an issue with scanning the coupon.

[quote name='Kfoster1979']Done and Done used the coupon today at lunch to get the Simpsons. I also used a 5.00 reward zone I had so I walked out paying 15.00 :D[/quote]

Sweet $20 for S10 sounds spectacular. I'll try it some time this week.

[quote name='Kfoster1979']Done and Done used the coupon today at lunch to get the Simpsons. I also used a 5.00 reward zone I had so I walked out paying 15.00 :D[/QUOTE]

FTWinzorz. I'll try it during my lunch break today. For some reason I think I'm going to get denied. My BB, ever since it went under new management, have just been complete bitches. It's been this way for like 2 years. I actually stopped working for them when the new management came in. Bunch of promotion-seeking, cold and un-caring fuckers. Oh well. That's retail.

[quote name='A Happy Panda']FTWinzorz. I'll try it during my lunch break today. For some reason I think I'm going to get denied. My BB, ever since it went under new management, have just been complete bitches. It's been this way for like 2 years. I actually stopped working for them when the new management came in. Bunch of promotion-seeking, cold and un-caring fuckers. Oh well. That's retail.[/quote]

I never have an issues they sometimes ask "Did you get this online?" so I say yes and they scan it. But I always do the same thing any coupons I have I just have out my Reward Zone card and coupon and set them down 9 time out of 10 they just scan it and go on.

Alright, I've been having some trouble figuring out where the best deal for Simpsons Season 10 is. If I can get this coupon to work I can't imagine there is a better place than Best Buy. In particular, because they have that spend $100 on entertainment thing (and get $10 back) going through August on and I need about $50 more for my $10 certificate.

Just an FYI. Was able to use the coupon for Simpson's Season 10 today w/ no problem. Total was $21.66 after tax. Coupon scanned and exerything. All the cashier had to do was select "yes" on the pop up screen on the register. Can't beat the price. Good luck to everyone else.

Good news! Despite my prior post about probably not being able to get the coupon to work, it did!

Simpsons Season 10 = $19.99! I live in OR so no sales tax ;)

Took it to the cashier, she looked over it real fast, scanned it, saw the computer recognized it, took my RZ phone number, hit accept to the coupon, and I'm one happy customer.

Just want to let people know that I was able to get The Simpsons Season 10 set at my local BB (Las Vegas, NV) for a total of $21.54. The cashier just scanned the coupon and it worked! Thanks to shyguy1083 for posting the coupon and everyone else here at CAG. Good Luck getting this deal! :D

I myself also used the coupon to pick up some Simpsons, but not S10. For $3 dollars I picked up the Treehouse of Horros Collection which I have been meaning to get for a while. It's got some great episodes and for the price, all the sweeter. Thanks for the coupon.

[quote name='A Happy Panda']Saving this thread for later. I want to see people's results with Simpsons season 10...possibly the last actually funny season of the show.[/quote]

not true, but eh...whatever.

I tried to get Best Buy to price match season 9 at Amazon, but the cashier wouldn't do it. So I just bought season 10 for $19.99.

Shot down twice at two different BB's when trying to pick up a copy of Simpsons S10. My guess is that the RM/DM is enforcing the policy of "original coupons only", as the two BB's were in opposite areas of St. Louis county.

Third time must be the charm. Went to a third BB and the guy took the coupon without issue.

Unless BB puts more Fox sets on sale, I think this will be the last time I use the coupon.

[quote name='shrike4242']Third time must be the charm. Went to a third BB and the guy took the coupon without issue.
[/QUOTE]

Glad to hear that Shrike. I used it with no problem last night along with 2 $5 GamePro coupons (that expired in July). Got S10 and 2 PSP games for a grand total of $29.97 (no tax here).

[quote name='io']Glad to hear that Shrike. I used it with no problem last night along with 2 $5 GamePro coupons (that expired in July). Got S10 and 2 PSP games for a grand total of $29.97 (no tax here).[/quote]This guy didn't even scan it, he just knocked $10 off the ticket and that was that.

Anyone had luck with getting the Angel set for $30 AC, or Buffy set $42 AC??? I do mean getting the entire collection with one coupon in one transaction...

[quote name='hbkhbk']Anyone had luck with getting the Angel set for $30 AC, or Buffy set $42 AC???[/quote]It should be $5.99 AC, as they're currently $15.99 during the sale that's from today to Saturday.

[quote name='shrike4242']It should be $5.99 AC, as they're currently $15.99 during the sale that's from today to Saturday.[/quote]

I think he meant all 5 of the Angel for $30 and all 7 of the Buffy for $42, but not sure exactly.

I myself didn't purchase any Buffy or Angel since I have them all, but the person I was with did. Got 2 Buffy and 1 Angel. The guy looked at the coupon and looks to even have read it, but still scanned it and had no issues. But still YMMV.

[quote name='hbkhbk']Anyone had luck with getting the Angel set for $30 AC, or Buffy set $42 AC??? I do mean getting the entire collection with one coupon in one transaction...[/QUOTE]
They'll let you buy more than one box set off the same coupon?

I am using this for House season 3 on Tuesday. I wanted to use this when Arrested Development's were all on sale for 15 a piece so I could get the entire series for 15 bucks, but when I went down and tried it about a month ago, they all got marked back up to retail. Still makes the series cheaper, but still not cheap enough for me to purchase. Ah well, House S3 for 30 bucks is a steal, thanks for reminding me about this coupon OP.

Oh and if people want a link of Fox's DVDs, I'll repost the link from earlier on in the topic: http://www.foxstore.com/tvshows.php

It doesn't have them all but it has most of them, including practically all the notable titles that'd be worth a purchase. I wish this deal lasted until Family Guy vol. 5 is released.

[quote name='greydemise']i think i might get that 70s show with this, thanks OP :)!![/quote]

How much are That 70s Show? When I was at mine, they were full price. Of course its always, YMMV but curious what your price is. Thanks!

[quote name='dg7md'] Ah well, House S3 for 30 bucks is a steal, thanks for reminding me about this coupon OP.
[/QUOTE]

You should really just rent em all from netflix or something and then when House S3 drops to the $15 range, buy it if you still really want it.

i just got all the seasons of angel for just under $33 w/ tax included,only problem is that u have to go to more than 1 BB like i did

[quote name='Arakias']You should really just rent em all from netflix or something and then when House S3 drops to the $15 range, buy it if you still really want it.[/quote]

I appreciate your advice, but I don't have Netflix or any mail order services, and plus I don't think House will drop to 15 dollars ever brand new. The old seasons (1-2) still sell for 40 dollars retail.

[quote name='dg7md']I appreciate your advice, but I don't have Netflix or any mail order services, and plus I don't think House will drop to 15 dollars ever brand new. The old seasons (1-2) still sell for 40 dollars retail.[/quote]

House Season 1 was $11.99 or $12.99 last Black Friday, it was really overlooked...i bought a few.

[quote name='kjauburn']Looks like each season of the pretender is $4.99 with the coupon starting sunday...[/quote]

Didn't they have 2 movies along with the 4 seasons?

[quote name='sonderiaom']Didn't they have 2 movies along with the 4 seasons?[/QUOTE]
you're right TNT produced two movies after the series ended:
"The Pretender 2001"
"The Island of the Haunted"
http://epguides.com/Pretender/guide.shtml#tvm01

EDIT: tried to use coupon today for PRETENDER but wouldn't deduct anything automatically..."20th-Century Fox" is on the spine.....however, it' not in BB's 'Fox tv-dvd section,' and sticker doesn't say 'Fox-Tv' instead it say "TV A-Z".

[quote name='Animal7390']looking at their site if anyone doesnt have greg the bunny that show is 15 bc and is incredibly funny[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the suggestion. No reason to let my last coupon go to waste since it expires in a few days.

[quote name='kjauburn']Looks like each season of the pretender is $4.99 with the coupon starting sunday...[/QUOTE]

Looks like the coupon doesn't work anymore on DVDs that are on sale... I went to two stores today in SF trying to get the Pretender sets. But, both store's register won't take the $10 off automatically and requires manager's overwrite... Unfortunately, most manager's will point out that the coupon must be an original, or the fact that the coupon can only take $10 off on the original price, and not the sale price...

I was able to score a Wii at one of the BBs, so the trips weren't totally wasted.

[quote name='lossleader']you're right TNT produced two movies after the series ended:
"The Pretender 2001"
"The Island of the Haunted"
http://epguides.com/Pretender/guide.shtml#tvm01

EDIT: tried to use coupon today for PRETENDER but wouldn't deduct anything automatically..."20th-Century Fox" is on the spine.....however, it' not in BB's 'Fox tv-dvd section,' and sticker doesn't say 'Fox-Tv' instead it say "TV A-Z".[/quote]

I could of swore the Pretender was NBC.

bread's done
Back