Best Buy $10 off Select PSP Games (4/30-5/06)

Showstoppa42

CAGiversary!
Feedback
9 (100%)
From their in-store offers page http://www.bestbuy.com/site/olspage.jsp?type=category&id=pcmcat81200050016 :

In-Store Coupon: Choose a Select PSP Game, Just $29.99

Give your PSP game collection a burst of adrenaline with this special coupon offer. For a limited time, you can get:

Untold Legends: The Warrior's Code
MX vs. ATV Unleashed: On the Edge
Samurai Warriors: State of War

for just $29.99. See coupon for details. In-store only offer.

http://images.bestbuy.com/BestBuy_...ogames/features/f_060430_ISC_pspgame2999.pdf

what is Best buy talking about These games are 29.99 without coupon...

RIGHT??

guess not.... None of these games are worth 40 bucks...i would never pay 40 bucks for a handheld game

[quote name='slidecage']what is Best buy talking about These games are 29.99 without coupon...

RIGHT??[/quote]

Untold Legends Warrior's Code was 39.99 when I bought it the day it came out

stay away from Samurai Warriors total repetitiveness KOEI tried to add strategy in this game but the idea I just found not to be fun. Instead of roaming around the map your forced to take turns on a grid kind of like DW for PSP. It may not have those boring castle stages as in SW for PS2 but still I recommend not buying the game at this price.

BB have alot good deal on PSP lately. I think about pickup Samurai warriors but the REVIEW is a BIG LET DOWN. I'll get it whenever it drop down $10 someday.

I bought a PSP yesterday from Best Buy and MX vs ATV was $19.99 along with Hot Shots Golf. Not sure if the price is the same today, but YMMV.

Hmm, anybody have anything good to say about MX vs. ATV? The last game from THQ of the MX series I played was MX 2002 and I loved it, so is there anything from that game left in the new VS series?

[quote name='CaoPi']stay away from Samurai Warriors total repetitiveness KOEI tried to add strategy in this game but the idea I just found not to be fun. Instead of roaming around the map your forced to take turns on a grid kind of like DW for PSP. It may not have those boring castle stages as in SW for PS2 but still I recommend not buying the game at this price.[/QUOTE]Sounds like something I'd like, since I liked Samurai Warriors a lot, and I like taking turns on a grid. I guess I might be getting it.

[quote name='ryanflucas']I bought a PSP yesterday from Best Buy and MX vs ATV was $19.99 along with Hot Shots Golf. Not sure if the price is the same today, but YMMV.[/QUOTE]I still see it for $39.99 at every Best Buy, for HSG: OT.

bread's done
Back