Best Buy $10 Reward Certificates Pre-order Promo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

htz

CAGiversary!
Staff member
Feedback
4 (100%)

DOOM Release Date: 05/13/2016

Overwatch Release Date: 05/24/2016

LEGO Star Wars: The Force Awakens  Release Date: 06/28/2016

Battleborn Release Date: 05/03/2016

Receive 5 Gold Skins with the "Firstborn Pack" when you Pre-order Battleborn now!

Friends and foes alike will know you were one of the first to take up arms with the Battleborn when you show up to the fight in your exclusive gold regalia.

Pre-order your copy of Battleborn and deck your heroes out with an exclusive in-game title and golden character skins for Thorn, Reyna, Montana, Marquis, and Rath.

[customspoiler=Expired]

Madden NFL 16
Release Date: 8/25/2015

Pre-Order Madden NFL 16
Give your Ultimate Team a head start with 10 Pro Packs and the Playmaker Pack.

Disney Infinity: 3.0 Edition Starter Pack

Release Date: 8/30/2015

Disney Infinity 3.0 Edition Pre-Order Bonus
Receive a free Toy Box Takeover game when you pre-order and purchase a Disney Infinity 3.0 edition starter pack.

Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain

Release Date: 9/1/2015

Jump into the action with this Day One Edition, which additional game content, such as Adam-ska Special, a silver personal ballistic shield, a Wetland cardboard box, a blue urban fatigues outfit and a Metal Gear Online boost.

Mad Max

Release Date: 9/1/2015

Pre-order Mad Max at Best Buy, and get the in-pack Ripper, an additional fully upgradeable Magnum Opus car body.

Forza Motorsport 6

Release Date: 9/15/2015

Pre-order Forza Motorsport 6 and receive access to an in-game 2014 BMW M4 coupe. The new twin-turbo inline six is a spectacular performer that is grippy and transitions like a trooper. Experience the power of the smaller, lighter motor that offers enhanced handling. While supplies last. Download code will arrive via e-mail on or around release date. Valid e-mail address required. If you choose Store Pickup, the code will also be printed on your store receipt when you pick up the game.

FIFA 16

Release Date: 9/22/2015

Pre-order FIFA 16 Standard Edition now and get up to $15 worth of FUT Gold Packs over 15 weeks.*
*Redeem code before October 11, 2015 and login to FUT each week to receive full value. Grants are not retroactive.

Pre-order FIFA 16 Deluxe Edition now and get up to $50 worth of FUT Premium Gold Packs over 20 weeks.* Start your Ultimate Team season with Lionel Messi on your squad for 5 games and use the new "KO" and "BAILANDO ROBOT" celebrations when you pre-order today. *Redeem code before October 11, 2015 and login to FUT each week to receive full value. Grants are not retroactive.

NBA 2K16

Release Date: 9/25/2015

NBA 2K16 Pre-Order Bonus
Pre-order NBA 2K16 to receive your game Friday, September 25, before the standard Tuesday, September 29 release. Plus, get 10,000 virtual currency (VC), and MyTEAM VIP package. While supplies last.

Guitar Hero Live

Release Date: 10/20/2015

Guitar Hero Live Pre-Order Bonuses
Pre-order and purchase to experience what it's like to play with Avenged Sevenfold on the big stage. Bonus content includes premium shows, custom note highways and more. Only at Best Buy: You'll also receive an additional pre-order bonus of a Guitar Hero Live microphone.

Bonus content available from October 20 to November 2, 2015. Internet connection required. For more information, visit www.guitarhero.com/bonus.

Assassin's Creed Syndicate

Release Date: 10/23/2015

PRE-ORDER NOW AND GET THE DARWIN & DICKENS CONSPIRACY MISSION
Embark on two pulse-quickening missions that will take you into the inner sanctums of London's most influential men. Defend Charles Darwin's discoveries from those who would kill to silence him. And help a friend of legendary writer Charles Dickens to keep a secret that could get him killed. While supplies last. Online and in-store customers will receive their code packed with the game.

:ps4: PLAYSTATION EXCLUSIVE CONTENT  :ps4:
Includes 10 exclusive Dreadful Crimes missions.

10,000 BONUS CREDITS FOR THE JOIN THE FAMILY REWARDS PROGRAM*
Pre-order to receive 10,000 Bonus Credits. Join the Family to earn a wide range of Assassin's Creed rewards. Earn credits for being a fan and cash in your earnings for rewards, prizes, and even bigger giveaways. Sign up anytime at assassinscreed.com/rewards. * Code to redeem your 10,000 bonus credits will be delivered via email within 72 hours.

Halo 5: Guardians

Release Date: 10/27/2015

Halo 5: Guardians In-Store Event
Pre-order Halo 5: Guardians at participating stores on December 29 and January 3 and receive a Halo 5 poster. You'll also receive a Halo 5: Guardians art book when you pick up your order, only at Best Buy. Those who are 17 years of age and older can also play the beta version of the game at those same locations on December 29 and January 3 from 3 p.m.–7 p.m. local time.

Pre-order Halo 5: Guardians and receive tokens to redeem the in-game multiplayer Longshot Assault Rifle with Recoil Compensator and Athlon Iccus Armor.

Call of Duty: Black Ops 3

Release Date: 11/6/2015

Players who pre-order will receive the NUK3TOWN Bonus Map*, available on PS4, Xbox One and PC via in-box redemption code.

Fallout 4

Release Date: 11/10/2015

Free Fallout 4 Perk Poster
Pre-order Fallout 4 today and get a physical Vault-Tec Perk Poster, fully colorized retro fun for the ultimate Wasteland survivor.

Rise of the Tomb Raider

Release Date: 11/10/2015

Preorder Rise of the Tomb Raider for Xbox One at Best Buy and receive a token to redeem The Sparrowhawk Pack. The Sparrowhawk Pack contains the in-game Sparrowhawk Outfit, White Wood Recurve Bow skin and Master Hunter journal pages. Only at Best Buy. Alone and without precious resources in the Siberian wilderness, Lara crafted an outfit from the furs and hides of animals she has hunted. The outfit will boost Lara's hunting ability, causing animals to scare less easily.

Rise of the Tomb Raider Pop-Up Art Sleeve.
Get a unique and exciting pop-up packaging when you pre-order the game.

Star Wars Battlefront 3

Release Date: 11/17/2015

Star Wars: Battlefront Pre-Order Bonus
Pre-order Star Wars: Battlefront and be among the first players to experience the Battle of Jakku, the pivotal moment when the New Republic confronts key Imperial holdouts on a remote desert planet in the Outer Rim. While supplies last. Download code will arrive via e-mail on or around release date. Valid e-mail address required. If you choose Store Pickup, the code will also be printed on your store receipt when you pick up the game.

Rainbow Six Siege

Release Date: 12/1/2015

Pre-order now and get the gold weapons skin pack.

:xb1: Includes Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Vegas and Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Vegas 2 for free.  :xb1:

fg_thedivision.jpg
Tom Clancy's The Division
Release Date: 3/8/2016

IzjBSGp.png

Redeem this code, "AGENTORIGINS", to unlock your 4 Free Division Agent Gear Sets inspired by the video series! Each gear set will give your in-game Division Agent a unique look and includes skills that will help you take back New York!

agent-origins-gear_rewards_sets_235317.j
GUARANTEED BETA ACCESS
Pre-Order your copy of Tom Clancy's The Division for guaranteed Beta access. E-mail delivered within 72 hours of pre-order with registration instructions for the Beta.

Hazmat Gear Set with Pre-Order
Your gear includes a hazmat suit, backpack with increased health, and a POF P416 assault rifle.
[:xb1:]  Play it first on Xbox One in December 2015. [:xb1:][/customspoiler]

FAQ
What do I have to do to qualify for this offer?
If you are an eligible My Best Buy member, pre-order your copy of any of the qualifying titles for Xbox One, Xbox 360, PS4, PS3, Wii U or PC (platform availability varies by title). Not valid with any other offers. No dealers. No rain checks.

• Best Buy Stores: $5 deposit required to pre-order. Pre-order game by 5:00 p.m. CT on day before street date. Present member ID at time of pre-order and pickup. Purchase and pick up game within 7 days of street date.
  • BestBuy.com — Ship to Store: Payment in full required to pre-order. Present member ID at time of pre-order. Pick up game within 7 days of street date.
  • BestBuy.com — Ship to Home: Payment in full required to pre-order. Present member ID at time of pre-order. Purchase is processed and shipped on or about street date.
Please Note: If you are not a My Best Buy member or do not present your member ID at time of pre-order, street date and/or store pickup as described in these FAQs, this offer is void.

When will I receive my $10 reward certificate?
For each qualified purchase, you will receive 500 My Best Buy points (worth $10 in reward certificates) credited to your account approximately 20 days after street date or store pickup.

Can I pre-order and purchase multiple copies of a qualifying game and get multiple awards?
There is a limit of one (1) award per My Best Buy member per game title.

Missing bonus points? (Wait out the 15 days before contacting the Best Buy mods for help.)

• Make a best buy forum account and post a thread here.
Missing pre-order bonus? (Give them 48 hours to email you the pre-order bonus if it is digital content.)

• Follow the instructions listed here.
Authorization Process
When you place an order online, Best Buy authorizes your credit card to make sure sufficient credit is available. A hold is placed on funds equal to your order total until the order is fulfilled.

Last edited by a moderator:
Updated OP with new pre-order bonuses and release dates.

Disney Infinity 3.0 releases on a Sunday(8/30) for those holding out till the last minute.

Certain games have new pre-order bonuses which require a new pre-order to get them. Example: Guitar Hero microphone.

Check the Halo 5 page on Best Buy for midnight launch stores.

I don't think you can use those as references since AAA PS4/XB1 games not published by Ubisoft tend to take longer to drop in price, but I could see Fallout 4 dropping to $40 within 6 months. It's almost 100% guaranteed that you won't see any Black Friday deals on it since it releases only 10 days prior.
You think Fallout 4 will be on sale for $40 or the actually price will drop?

On sale I would say yes. Price drop to $40 I don't think so.

Updated OP with new pre-order bonuses and release dates.

Disney Infinity 3.0 releases on a Sunday(8/30) for those holding out till the last minute.

Certain games have new pre-order bonuses which require a new pre-order to get them. Example: Guitar Hero microphone.

Check the Halo 5 page on Best Buy for midnight launch stores.
is that guitar hero deal in store i pre ordered back in june so looks like ill have to reorder it

and is halo 5 the only midnight as of right now after madden

So the Free $10 Gift Card for buying  :ps4:  Until Dawn doesn't go live till next week right? Cause am still not seeing it online yet...

Havent heard anything at all about Until Dawn coming with a gift card.
It was mentioned a while ago by someone and i guess the sale hasn't gone live yet?

Maybe its gonna come out in the Ad so its taking longer then usually?

Did someone actually confirm a gift card with purchase? I remember a few people said they had hoped it'd get one.
I'm wonder the same thing. If it does get a $10 gift card I'll probably pick it up. If not, I'm already getting Disney Infinity 3.0, MGS5, and maybe Mad Max the week after so I'll probably wait on it.

So does that mean if you pre-ordered Madden during the glitch you won't get the "$15" digital bonus?

If that's true, between that and missing out on the trade-in promo...the glitch got the last laugh.

So I have a really stupid question. I'm going in to BB later to trade in Madden 15 and have never traded a game in to BB before, do I go to a regular register to do it or is there somewhere special you go to trade games in?

Ok thanks. That's where I was going to check first but I figured I'd ask here instead of wondering around in store like an idiot.
The first time I ever traded in a game at BB was Madden 15. I walked around the gaming section like an idiot looking for someone to help me.

The first time I ever traded in a game at BB was Madden 15. I walked around the gaming section like an idiot looking for someone to help me.
You should have posted, I would have stopped store operations to get someone to help you.

Ok thanks. That's where I was going to check first but I figured I'd ask here instead of wondering around in store like an idiot.
When you walk into BB there's a security guy inside the door -- just hold up the game(s) and tell him you're trading in. He'll either put a small sticker on the game(s) and tell you to go to CS or he'll just tell you to go to CS directly

Some stores will mark the games you bring in with a sticker and some wont -- depends on the store and/or security guy working there so I just hold up the games each time I go there and let the security guy decide

Anyone else having trouble pre-ordering Guitar Hero on Bestbuy.com for home delivery?  I had a pre-order but cancelled it after they added the free microphone.  Now, the game/guitar will ship to me, but the microphone is saying store pickup only and the closest store where they claim I can pick up a microphone is like 50 miles away despite there being dozens of stores between here and there.  I can't place a preorder without picking a store pickup location for the microphone as there is no shipping option for the microphone.  Very frustrating.  

Don't know what you're talking. Best Buy employees avoid me like the plague. Getting help there is like a gift from god if someone actually tries to help.

Don't know what you're talking. Best Buy employees avoid me like the plague. Getting help there is like a gift from god if someone actually tries to help.
Sadly, I have had the same experience the last few times I have tried to buy anything in store. Compounding the problem is that the local stores don't put actual games out anymore, but bad photocopies of the game covers in plastic cases or tags that say "ask an associate to purchase this game". Not sure what good a retail store is if you can't even buy anything without a whole lot of waiting around and trying to get someone to help.

Anyone else having trouble pre-ordering Guitar Hero on Bestbuy.com for home delivery? I had a pre-order but cancelled it after they added the free microphone. Now, the game/guitar will ship to me, but the microphone is saying store pickup only and the closest store where they claim I can pick up a microphone is like 50 miles away despite there being dozens of stores between here and there. I can't place a preorder without picking a store pickup location for the microphone as there is no shipping option for the microphone. Very frustrating.
i have the same problem, microphone is only for available for pickup and the only store is 155 miles away

So we just went to preorder the deluxe version of madden 16 at my local store and when it gave us the option of paying it off it would not take my Gamers Club Discount off of the total price. Is that a common issue when paying off preorders in full at the time of preordering? Like always no one working could help at all so we ended up just putting $5 down.

So we just went to preorder the deluxe version of madden 16 at my local store and when it gave us the option of paying it off it would not take my Gamers Club Discount off of the total price. Is that a common issue when paying off preorders in full at the time of preordering? Like always no one working could help at all so we ended up just putting $5 down.
That is how it works. The price shown is only an estimate and also does not factor in tax.

How does in-store preorder deposit works again at Best Buy? Do they actually keep a copy behind the counter for you or do you have to go get it from the floor? I normally preorder online and pick-up instore.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back