Best Buy $10 Reward Certificates Pre-order Promo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

htz

CAGiversary!
Staff member
Feedback
4 (100%)

DOOM Release Date: 05/13/2016

Overwatch Release Date: 05/24/2016

LEGO Star Wars: The Force Awakens  Release Date: 06/28/2016

Battleborn Release Date: 05/03/2016

Receive 5 Gold Skins with the "Firstborn Pack" when you Pre-order Battleborn now!

Friends and foes alike will know you were one of the first to take up arms with the Battleborn when you show up to the fight in your exclusive gold regalia.

Pre-order your copy of Battleborn and deck your heroes out with an exclusive in-game title and golden character skins for Thorn, Reyna, Montana, Marquis, and Rath.

[customspoiler=Expired]

Madden NFL 16
Release Date: 8/25/2015

Pre-Order Madden NFL 16
Give your Ultimate Team a head start with 10 Pro Packs and the Playmaker Pack.

Disney Infinity: 3.0 Edition Starter Pack

Release Date: 8/30/2015

Disney Infinity 3.0 Edition Pre-Order Bonus
Receive a free Toy Box Takeover game when you pre-order and purchase a Disney Infinity 3.0 edition starter pack.

Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain

Release Date: 9/1/2015

Jump into the action with this Day One Edition, which additional game content, such as Adam-ska Special, a silver personal ballistic shield, a Wetland cardboard box, a blue urban fatigues outfit and a Metal Gear Online boost.

Mad Max

Release Date: 9/1/2015

Pre-order Mad Max at Best Buy, and get the in-pack Ripper, an additional fully upgradeable Magnum Opus car body.

Forza Motorsport 6

Release Date: 9/15/2015

Pre-order Forza Motorsport 6 and receive access to an in-game 2014 BMW M4 coupe. The new twin-turbo inline six is a spectacular performer that is grippy and transitions like a trooper. Experience the power of the smaller, lighter motor that offers enhanced handling. While supplies last. Download code will arrive via e-mail on or around release date. Valid e-mail address required. If you choose Store Pickup, the code will also be printed on your store receipt when you pick up the game.

FIFA 16

Release Date: 9/22/2015

Pre-order FIFA 16 Standard Edition now and get up to $15 worth of FUT Gold Packs over 15 weeks.*
*Redeem code before October 11, 2015 and login to FUT each week to receive full value. Grants are not retroactive.

Pre-order FIFA 16 Deluxe Edition now and get up to $50 worth of FUT Premium Gold Packs over 20 weeks.* Start your Ultimate Team season with Lionel Messi on your squad for 5 games and use the new "KO" and "BAILANDO ROBOT" celebrations when you pre-order today. *Redeem code before October 11, 2015 and login to FUT each week to receive full value. Grants are not retroactive.

NBA 2K16

Release Date: 9/25/2015

NBA 2K16 Pre-Order Bonus
Pre-order NBA 2K16 to receive your game Friday, September 25, before the standard Tuesday, September 29 release. Plus, get 10,000 virtual currency (VC), and MyTEAM VIP package. While supplies last.

Guitar Hero Live

Release Date: 10/20/2015

Guitar Hero Live Pre-Order Bonuses
Pre-order and purchase to experience what it's like to play with Avenged Sevenfold on the big stage. Bonus content includes premium shows, custom note highways and more. Only at Best Buy: You'll also receive an additional pre-order bonus of a Guitar Hero Live microphone.

Bonus content available from October 20 to November 2, 2015. Internet connection required. For more information, visit www.guitarhero.com/bonus.

Assassin's Creed Syndicate

Release Date: 10/23/2015

PRE-ORDER NOW AND GET THE DARWIN & DICKENS CONSPIRACY MISSION
Embark on two pulse-quickening missions that will take you into the inner sanctums of London's most influential men. Defend Charles Darwin's discoveries from those who would kill to silence him. And help a friend of legendary writer Charles Dickens to keep a secret that could get him killed. While supplies last. Online and in-store customers will receive their code packed with the game.

:ps4: PLAYSTATION EXCLUSIVE CONTENT  :ps4:
Includes 10 exclusive Dreadful Crimes missions.

10,000 BONUS CREDITS FOR THE JOIN THE FAMILY REWARDS PROGRAM*
Pre-order to receive 10,000 Bonus Credits. Join the Family to earn a wide range of Assassin's Creed rewards. Earn credits for being a fan and cash in your earnings for rewards, prizes, and even bigger giveaways. Sign up anytime at assassinscreed.com/rewards. * Code to redeem your 10,000 bonus credits will be delivered via email within 72 hours.

Halo 5: Guardians

Release Date: 10/27/2015

Halo 5: Guardians In-Store Event
Pre-order Halo 5: Guardians at participating stores on December 29 and January 3 and receive a Halo 5 poster. You'll also receive a Halo 5: Guardians art book when you pick up your order, only at Best Buy. Those who are 17 years of age and older can also play the beta version of the game at those same locations on December 29 and January 3 from 3 p.m.–7 p.m. local time.

Pre-order Halo 5: Guardians and receive tokens to redeem the in-game multiplayer Longshot Assault Rifle with Recoil Compensator and Athlon Iccus Armor.

Call of Duty: Black Ops 3

Release Date: 11/6/2015

Players who pre-order will receive the NUK3TOWN Bonus Map*, available on PS4, Xbox One and PC via in-box redemption code.

Fallout 4

Release Date: 11/10/2015

Free Fallout 4 Perk Poster
Pre-order Fallout 4 today and get a physical Vault-Tec Perk Poster, fully colorized retro fun for the ultimate Wasteland survivor.

Rise of the Tomb Raider

Release Date: 11/10/2015

Preorder Rise of the Tomb Raider for Xbox One at Best Buy and receive a token to redeem The Sparrowhawk Pack. The Sparrowhawk Pack contains the in-game Sparrowhawk Outfit, White Wood Recurve Bow skin and Master Hunter journal pages. Only at Best Buy. Alone and without precious resources in the Siberian wilderness, Lara crafted an outfit from the furs and hides of animals she has hunted. The outfit will boost Lara's hunting ability, causing animals to scare less easily.

Rise of the Tomb Raider Pop-Up Art Sleeve.
Get a unique and exciting pop-up packaging when you pre-order the game.

Star Wars Battlefront 3

Release Date: 11/17/2015

Star Wars: Battlefront Pre-Order Bonus
Pre-order Star Wars: Battlefront and be among the first players to experience the Battle of Jakku, the pivotal moment when the New Republic confronts key Imperial holdouts on a remote desert planet in the Outer Rim. While supplies last. Download code will arrive via e-mail on or around release date. Valid e-mail address required. If you choose Store Pickup, the code will also be printed on your store receipt when you pick up the game.

Rainbow Six Siege

Release Date: 12/1/2015

Pre-order now and get the gold weapons skin pack.

:xb1: Includes Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Vegas and Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Vegas 2 for free.  :xb1:

fg_thedivision.jpg
Tom Clancy's The Division
Release Date: 3/8/2016

IzjBSGp.png

Redeem this code, "AGENTORIGINS", to unlock your 4 Free Division Agent Gear Sets inspired by the video series! Each gear set will give your in-game Division Agent a unique look and includes skills that will help you take back New York!

agent-origins-gear_rewards_sets_235317.j
GUARANTEED BETA ACCESS
Pre-Order your copy of Tom Clancy's The Division for guaranteed Beta access. E-mail delivered within 72 hours of pre-order with registration instructions for the Beta.

Hazmat Gear Set with Pre-Order
Your gear includes a hazmat suit, backpack with increased health, and a POF P416 assault rifle.
[:xb1:]  Play it first on Xbox One in December 2015. [:xb1:][/customspoiler]

FAQ
What do I have to do to qualify for this offer?
If you are an eligible My Best Buy member, pre-order your copy of any of the qualifying titles for Xbox One, Xbox 360, PS4, PS3, Wii U or PC (platform availability varies by title). Not valid with any other offers. No dealers. No rain checks.

• Best Buy Stores: $5 deposit required to pre-order. Pre-order game by 5:00 p.m. CT on day before street date. Present member ID at time of pre-order and pickup. Purchase and pick up game within 7 days of street date.
  • BestBuy.com — Ship to Store: Payment in full required to pre-order. Present member ID at time of pre-order. Pick up game within 7 days of street date.
  • BestBuy.com — Ship to Home: Payment in full required to pre-order. Present member ID at time of pre-order. Purchase is processed and shipped on or about street date.
Please Note: If you are not a My Best Buy member or do not present your member ID at time of pre-order, street date and/or store pickup as described in these FAQs, this offer is void.

When will I receive my $10 reward certificate?
For each qualified purchase, you will receive 500 My Best Buy points (worth $10 in reward certificates) credited to your account approximately 20 days after street date or store pickup.

Can I pre-order and purchase multiple copies of a qualifying game and get multiple awards?
There is a limit of one (1) award per My Best Buy member per game title.

Missing bonus points? (Wait out the 15 days before contacting the Best Buy mods for help.)

• Make a best buy forum account and post a thread here.
Missing pre-order bonus? (Give them 48 hours to email you the pre-order bonus if it is digital content.)

• Follow the instructions listed here.
Authorization Process
When you place an order online, Best Buy authorizes your credit card to make sure sufficient credit is available. A hold is placed on funds equal to your order total until the order is fulfilled.

Last edited by a moderator:
What's an OP?
Neon-Bracelets.jpg

didn't they change it to 5pm the day before in store?
possibly. i haven't done any late preorders for a while now. the last one was for shadow of mordor and it was ordered around 9pm pst. I was still able to get the 10 gc.

i think as long as bby gives one an option to pre-order, the offer should still be valid. also, i think late pre-order doesn't allow store pickup options, only shipping.

[quote name="Decker" post="12975440" timestamp="1445206279"]That doesn't answer the question. Are Fallout 4 (PS4) and Fallout 4 (XO) one title or two titles?[/quote]
Lol.

[quote name="Decker" post="12975440" timestamp="1445206279"]That doesn't answer the question. Are Fallout 4 (PS4) and Fallout 4 (XO) one title or two titles?[/quote]
For the purposes of this promo, they are one title. This also includes any special or limited or collector's editions of said game.

Last minute purchase on Guitar Hero. What's wrong with me? Why do I know my productivity is going out the window the next few weeks....

I got this email from Best Buy. Makes the $50 copy of Guitar Hero even better.

Thank you for choosing Best Buy to pre-order SKU 5886168 - Ps4 - Guitar Hero Live. We noticed that your order does not have the Free Bonus Item, a Guitar Hero Live microphone, included with your game. We want to make sure that you have this microphone to rock out with your friends, so we have added it to your order, free of charge.

There is no action needed from you. We hope you enjoy your game and value your continued loyalty to Best Buy.

Sincerely,

Pedram Afshar
Vice President Customer Experience

Last minute purchase on Guitar Hero. What's wrong with me? Why do I know my productivity is going out the window the next few weeks....
Just did the same thing. Really don't need the Microphone or the Avenged whoever songs, but I'm really intrigued the the changes to the game and could have a good deal of fun with it.

Just did the same thing. Really don't need the Microphone or the Avenged whoever songs, but I'm really intrigued the the changes to the game and could have a good deal of fun with it.
I'm intrigued by the lack of DLC. I don't mind the Pandora style of GHTV, I think it'll be interesting and force me to play things I normally wouldn't select.

I'm intrigued by the lack of DLC. I don't mind the Pandora style of GHTV, I think it'll be interesting and force me to play things I normally wouldn't select.
I felt the same way about it. I feel l could turn on the Live channel and find some songs that I never would have heard before. Plus, Got the Time by Anthrax is in the set list. I could play that song for days and never get sick of it. Don't know how I didn't notice it was in there until today.

Warning to anybody older than 8, the guitar hero controller might be too small for your hands. I played the gamestop demo and i thought the spacing on the fretboard was way too tight, not sure what anybody else thought. I was all-in on this, but between the gamestop GH demo and the microsoft store rock band 4 demo I'm now all-in on rock band 4, just waiting to see what happens at black friday. I thought the changes to the guitar were interesting, but it's just not for me at all.

Thinking about picking up AC digital deluxe edition since it includes season pass, and you can never get 20% season passes, so pretty good deal stacked with $10 preorder.

Thinking about picking up AC digital deluxe edition since it includes season pass, and you can never get 20% season passes, so pretty good deal stacked with $10 preorder.
I got the standard edition, I like Assassin's Creed but I play it and trade it right back in.

Wait - do digital editions of games get 20% off with GCU as well?

I got the standard edition, I like Assassin's Creed but I play it and trade it right back in.
With the Digital Edition you could still trade the game but you get season pass for 20% off, which is hard to do. Pick game up later when GF drops them to 9.99

Reminds me of "Too much water"
Well if you don't know about GHTV (which I didn't until I actually did more than skim the review) that makes it sound like they have no ability to buy additional songs. GHTV actually sounds like a great alternative to that though since you buy the songs, play them a few times and then go back to them once in a while. Assuming they're not nickel and diming us through it somehow. It is Activision after all and there's something about Premium and Party Pass in the brief clips of the UI for it. Also just caught a brief mention in the video of being able to pay real money for the Play tokens which to just rent songs which seems shady.

I was really leaning towards returning this but it actually seems like they may have done a better job bringing it back than RB4 and have actually done some successful innovation of the genre. Still want to see some reviews from places that aren't known to willingly omit things and be bought.

I beat the game on launch week and never experienced the glitches and bad framerate. Gathered all the chests, cockades, and did the side missions earlier this year for the plat. I guess I was fortunate to avoid the problems that plagued the game early on, so it didn't ruin the series for me. 

I do think its the second worst AC game behind AC3 imo but I still enjoyed it.

I beat the game on launch week and never experienced the glitches and bad framerate.
If the framerate didn't bother you, that's fine, but don't lie and say you never experienced it. It was present in every version, even PC with hardware that should have had no issues. I also didn't see any of the face glitches or weird stuff like that, but the game itself was still so immensely boring that I found it to be one of the worst games of the year. It didn't help that the opening of Unity teases you with several settings that are far more interesting than the game you're playing. Not that the setting matters at all in Unity either -- it's just another case of wasted potential.

I think it's interesting that you place Revelations above 3, though. 3 was (very) flawed but I liked elements of it, whereas Revelations was straight-up rehashed garbage.

I got the new AC with my GPU so I'm hoping this one is decent.

Also I pre ordered GH LIVE for ps4, always had a soft spot for the GH games and this one looks fresh. Plus that $10 bonus ain't bad.

In my opinion, I doubt GHTV will play music I enjoy. Also fuck paying real money to "unlock" the ability to play a song three times. What's the changes something happens in the middle if a song and I have to pause, it's a live streaming channel. Just like online play, no pause? No thanks.

With that said, anyone picking it up, please post your experiences.

In my opinion, I doubt GHTV will play music I enjoy. Also fuck paying real money to "unlock" the ability to play a song three times. What's the changes something happens in the middle if a song and I have to pause, it's a live streaming channel. Just like online play, no pause? No thanks.

You earn plays to pick specific songs, and you earn plays quite frequently. Most people have reported 30 plays every 2 hours of playing.

Edit: You can pause GHTV lol, you can pause Pandora too. What are you talking about.

Edit Edit: I may eat my last words, I'm almost positive you can pause GHTV, but you have me questioning myself now.

question for all you seasoned BB preorderers. 

I'm considering doing a midnight pickup for Halo5. I also want to preorder WWK2K16.

What are the chances I can pick up both at Midnight?

question for all you seasoned BB preorderers.

I'm considering doing a midnight pickup for Halo5. I also want to preorder WWK2K16.

What are the chances I can pick up both at Midnight?
If they come out on the same day, it'll probably depend on the store. If yours isn't busy, and they've got the copies on-hand, they might let you get away with it. I remember when Dragon Age 2 came out, MLB 2K11 came out the same day. I had no interest in the former, but wanted the latter, so I went by GameStop at midnight, and they went ahead and sold me the baseball game without any issue. You might just ask a Best Buy employee next time you're there.

I didn't realize AC was a $10 pre order bonus. Well I might get battlefront after all if I can get the $20 from it and GH. My coworker wanted AC and paid me for it.

I am getting it today...really looking forward to it. I can post my impressions tomorrow, hopefully.

As for pausing a song you paid to play, that part isn't streaming the way the channel is, it is an on-demand temporary download. For the streaming channels, you can't pause (that I know of), but you also can't fail...it is just like watching MTV back in the day, where the music just keeps on coming, but in this case you can also play along with it. I don't really plan on paying to play songs much...right now, there are 200 songs in the GHTV list...and many that I like, so I expect that songs I want to play will be available a lot.

I have actually had a chance to try 3 songs from the GHLive portion of the game in store at Best Buy. I loved the new controller, and actually enjoyed the crowd interaction. There were some calibration problems that I hope they ironed out, but overall, it was a ton of fun.

i'm sure alot of us don't have high expectation for assassin's creed but hopefully it'll be free rental. get it on friday, finish it monday/tues. trade back in to bby on wed.  

I already pre-ordered Fallout 4 but now the Gold edition looks to be pretty appealing since it includes the season pass.  Am I correct that the season pass is supposed to be $30 normally?  Don't care about the socks, but the $5 off SP plus 20% off SP for GCU seems pretty decent.  It essentially works out to getting the SP for $20.

My earlier order of Fallout 4 was coupled with a low priced item that already shipped.  If I cancel that order, will they retroactively charge shipping (and reduce my refund) for the item I already received?

i learned my lesson last year. I'll wait till a cheap digital copy or bf deal pops up.

I guess we might not see any crazy deals like we did for unity last year because that was most likely due to the console bundles.
Actually, I feel like there have been at least half off deals for BF for every AC since 2. Depending on how this one turns out I might pick it up eventually.

i'm sure alot of us don't have high expectation for assassin's creed but hopefully it'll be free rental. get it on friday, finish it monday/tues. trade back in to bby on wed.
I love AC so I have good expectations for it seen as I have loved all of them except for number 3.

is that a speed run? i have put so many hours into AC4 without finishing...i can't imagine beating another AC so quickly.

is that a speed run? i have put so many hours into AC4 without finishing...i can't imagine beating another AC so quickly.
Assassins creed has always been a sub 20 hr game. 5 days should be enough time to complete. I doubt I'll be done by wed tho, probably more like the following weekend.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back