Best Buy $10 Reward Certificates Pre-order Promotion (Read the OP before posting your question)

Status
Not open for further replies.

htz

CAGiversary!
Staff member
Feedback
4 (100%)
As a My Best Buy member, get $10 in reward certificates per game title you pre-order and purchase.
Eligible titles are available for :xb1: :ps4: :360: :ps3: :pc:.

What do I have to do to qualify for this offer?
If you are an eligible My Best Buy member, pre-order your copy of any of the qualifying titles in either the standard version or special edition for PS3, Xbox 360, Xbox One, PS4 or PC prior to their release date. Then you must purchase and pick up your pre-order within 7 days of street date. Please provide your member number at the time of pre-order and pickup. When you meet these requirements, you will receive 500 bonus points credited to your account within 15 days of purchase or game shipment.

Where can I pre-order and purchase the qualifying games to qualify for this offer?
You may pre-order and purchase any of the qualifying games in Best Buy stores or online at BestBuy.com. Please provide your member number at the time of pre-order and pickup.

Can I pre-order and purchase multiple copies of an eligible game and get multiple rewards?
No. There is a limit of one (1) award per My Best Buy member per game title.

Q: Can the 20% off Unlocked benefit be combined with a price match?
A: At the time of purchase, you would receive either the price match or 20% off. You would not be able to receive 20% off of a matched price. If Best Buy's price is lowered during the return/exchange period, the price will be matched to the lower price (upon request). My Best Buy Gamers Club Unlocked Members should receive the new price along with the 20% discount. This price match covers one price match per identical item per customer.

Missing bonus points? (Wait out the 15 days before contacting the Best Buy mods for help.)

• Make a best buy forum account and post a thread here.
Missing pre-order bonus? (Give them 48 hours to email you the pre-order bonus if it is digital content.)

• Follow the instructions listed here.

Dying Light

Release Date: 1/27/2015

These great character DLCs are available when you pre-order Dying Light from Best Buy! NINJA Don a mask of a Japanese assassin and blend into the shadows of the quarantine zone. SPECIAL AGENT Get ready to dive deep into the city jungle with a protective vest, knee pads, and sturdy boots.

:pc: Grand Theft Auto V

Release Date: 1/27/2015

All players who pre-order the game will receive $1,000,000 in-game cash to spend across Grand Theft Auto V and Grand Theft Auto Online.

Evolve

Release Date: 2/10/2015

Pre-order EVOLVE for Xbox One, PlayStation 4 or PC and receive the Monster Expansion Pack, which includes the "Savage Goliath" skin and a new monster character free.

Battlefield Hardline

Release Date: 3/17/2015

Receive a Versatility Battlepack that includes an assault rifle, a camo skin for your weapons, and a teamplay boost. Also get three gold Battlepacks delivered over three weeks. These include a random assortment of customizations, accessories and boosts.

The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt

*Confirmed to be part of promotion*
Release Date: 5/19/2015

fQY27qy.png

Batman: Arkham Knight

Release Date: 6/2/2015

Take advantage of Harley's unique weapons, gadgets and abilities, and test your skills with four challenge maps. Bonus code included on packaging.

WAYNETECH Booster pack includes - Explosive Gel Takedown - set traps to knock out enemies remotely - Aerieal Juggle - Strick an enemy in mid-air for massive damage - Batarangs While Gliding - Launch multiple Batarangs while in mid-air - Weapon Upgrade - Increase the devastating firepower of the Batmobile.

Elder Scrolls Online

Release Date:

Halo 5: Guardians

Release Date:

Halo 5: Guardians In-Store Event
Pre-order Halo 5: Guardians at participating stores on December 29 and January 3 and receive a Halo 5 poster. You'll also receive a Halo 5: Guardians art book when you pick up your order, only at Best Buy. Those who are 17 years of age and older can also play the beta version of the game at those same locations on December 29 and January 3 from 3 p.m.–7 p.m. local time.
FAQs
Learn more about how to get $10 in reward certificates.

Online Orders:
OIBRmGd.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Did you buy the three games in one transaction? I bought 4 games and dont have the 1250 pts.
3 preorders on the same transaction also picked up all 3 games at once I already got the 1250 bonus pending on my account but no mention of the $10 preorder bonus for each game

I called BB on one call for 20 mins, call 'disconnected'. Called again and after 20mins, he was able to manually add 500 points, since that was the max he could add on.

Still missing 3 more games + $25 bonus (X1)

Not sure if everybody saw they have ghost , bf4 , FIFA , madden , and dead rising 3 on sale for 50 online . I called and explained I wanted to price match I paid 48 $ with gcu per game and I should get 8$ back per game + tax . First guy hung up , but the second guy put me on hold and gave me 10$ per game no issues . So if I get my 20$ cert for pre ordering madden and bf 4 and my 25 $ cert for buying 3 I will have essentially paid 78$ for 3 next gen new releases which would beat the target b2g1 + 30% deal which is fanfriggintastic .

I called BB on one call for 20 mins, call 'disconnected'. Called again and after 20mins, he was able to manually add 500 points, since that was the max he could add on.

Still missing 3 more games + $25 bonus (X1)
This is tied to many of the release dates moving up/around on the PS4 and Xbox One. For the "buy 3" offer, looks like the points will post 15 days after the close of the offer, which was 11/23/13. Looking like Dec 8th or 9th with that. Won't likely see them pending in the meantime (again, due to titles releasing early and changing the all 3 on one transaction requirement). They'll just post once cleared.

Likely seeing the same thing on the individual $10 preorder and purchase awards.

This is tied to many of the release dates moving up/around on the PS4 and Xbox One. For the "buy 3" offer, looks like the points will post 15 days after the close of the offer, which was 11/23/13. Looking like Dec 8th or 9th with that. Won't likely see them pending in the meantime (again, due to titles releasing early and changing the all 3 on one transaction requirement). They'll just post once cleared.

Likely seeing the same thing on the individual $10 preorder and purchase awards.
Thanks, dc. I'll wait till then. Thanks!

Thanks, dc. I'll wait till then. Thanks!
Sure thing, glad to help.

And OP, can you kindly add Wolfenstein to the list of eligible titles in the headline?

What other titles do y'all want added? Keep in mind, any recommendations we don't agree with could result in one of the current titles being voted off the island. Won't remove them from the promo but they'll be shamed publicly. Think before you respond. :)

And OP, can you kindly add Wolfenstein to the list of eligible titles in the headline?

What other titles do y'all want added? Keep in mind, any recommendations we don't agree with could result in one of the current titles being voted off the island. Won't remove them from the promo but they'll be shamed publicly. Think before you respond. :)
Title updated with Wolfenstein.

Please try to get Infamous Second Son and Titanfall on this promotion! :mrgreen:

Yesterday my 500 bonus points posted for pre-ordering COD: Ghosts for PS3 and Monday I had sent an email asking why I didn't get my points. This morning they the responded saying the pre-order bonus points had already posted. Tonight I was checking my order status from Monday and I noticed I had 500 more points than what I was suppose to have. Today they added 500 points as a promotion/coupon. So I got COD: Ghosts for $29.99 on day one. 

The points take 15 days to post (or longer now that we have an extended return policy). Basically they don't want you to use a reward certificate and then return the items that provided you with the points. Our extended return policy for the holidays is until January 14th

Dc if Titanfall and witcher 3 got added to this that would be fantastic ... Not sure how much pull you got but people would be pleased to say that the least .

Dark Souls 2 please.

I haven't seen a first party title to be eligible for this program yet, would love to see inFamous Second Son and The Order 1886 to be eligible.

My certs for Assassin's Creed 4 and the Buy 3 for the PS4 posted in the last few days.  Glad that those got taken care of.

Now to tackle the issue of getting 0 points for the PS4 and Xbox One consoles....

Edit: And there is my answer... if you do any financing (more than 6 months) using the Best Buy Credit Cards, you get no points for any purchases on those transactions.  No idea when that policy went into play, but that prevents me from getting 2000 points.  Hmph.  

My certs for Assassin's Creed 4 and the Buy 3 for the PS4 posted in the last few days. Glad that those got taken care of.

Now to tackle the issue of getting 0 points for the PS4 and Xbox One consoles....

Edit: And there is my answer... if you do any financing (more than 6 months) using the Best Buy Credit Cards, you get no points for any purchases on those transactions. No idea when that policy went into play, but that prevents me from getting 2000 points. Hmph.
Happened to me back in August. Their policy changed this past July. Points or long term financing

Somewhere on the BB forums I remember Mike mentioning to wait 30 days for the $25 X1 promo to post.

same here. I spoke to a rep and said to wait till the 6th for some and the 9th for the other because the release dates kept switching. Also waiting on the 3-$25 Xbox One promo.

I already got the $25 promo but not the preorder bonuses weird that they are not consistant since you didnt get either yet

Infamous: Second Son, Uncharted 4 :whistle2:0

Thanks for the reassurance guys...Was starting to get worried until just know when I checked my account and saw all my pre-order 10$ bonuses are now pending. Purchased them on 11/19 for anyone wondering.

please add castlevania lord of the shadows 2, and bring more exclusive steelbooks as preorder bonuses please.

I'm pretty sure Call of Duty wasn't included in the deal (at least not for PS4, not sure about Xbox).
I thought that, for the X1 promo, although the title stated it was on select titles, the description basically said all games were eligible. Still doesn't explain it since I actually got 4 games during the week. Ryse as well.

For my 25$ buy 3 xbox one games bonus I purchased ghosts,bf4 and black flag all on the same receipt on 11/19. I saw the 25$ as pending the entire time but just noticed the 10$ bonus for preordering were just added yesterday.

I have yet to receive the $25 for the 3 ps4 games or the 3 Xone games. Reg points cleared days ago, I called and they said to wait 30 days. I thought 30 days was the old policy.

Also waiting on the $25 from 3 Xbox One games myself.

As others have said, Titanfall would be amazing.

Also, doubt smaller games will ever show up but it would be awesome to see something for Dragon Ball Z: Battle of Z and Earth Defense Force 2025 :p

Second Son, Dark Souls 2, Witcher 3 and Titanfall off the top of my head. I plan on doing most of my game shopping at Best Buy over the next 2 years due to the GCU extension/coupon and added bonuses like this will make me even more likely to choose Best Buy.

Super Smash Bros. Wii U and Mario Kart 8. Gotta request what's on my kids' wishlists.

Super Smash Bros. Wii U and Mario Kart 8. Gotta request what's on my kids' wishlists.
It's usually multiplatform titles unfortunately, and even with multiplatform titles that were on Wii U like Ghosts and Watch Dogs, it didn't count towards bonus points.

Missing 500 points from Madden, and $25 from the Xbox One games. Should have about $80 in RZ pts.
I had bought two Madden's--one pre-order and then one around Black Friday. I got 500 points for the Black Friday one, but idk.

Still haven't received my $25- 3 XB1 & BF4. I'm going to PM on the unlocked forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back