Best Buy $10 Reward Certificates Pre-order Promotion (Read the OP before posting your question)

Status
Not open for further replies.

htz

CAGiversary!
Staff member
Feedback
4 (100%)
As a My Best Buy member, get $10 in reward certificates per game title you pre-order and purchase.
Eligible titles are available for :xb1: :ps4: :360: :ps3: :pc:.

What do I have to do to qualify for this offer?
If you are an eligible My Best Buy member, pre-order your copy of any of the qualifying titles in either the standard version or special edition for PS3, Xbox 360, Xbox One, PS4 or PC prior to their release date. Then you must purchase and pick up your pre-order within 7 days of street date. Please provide your member number at the time of pre-order and pickup. When you meet these requirements, you will receive 500 bonus points credited to your account within 15 days of purchase or game shipment.

Where can I pre-order and purchase the qualifying games to qualify for this offer?
You may pre-order and purchase any of the qualifying games in Best Buy stores or online at BestBuy.com. Please provide your member number at the time of pre-order and pickup.

Can I pre-order and purchase multiple copies of an eligible game and get multiple rewards?
No. There is a limit of one (1) award per My Best Buy member per game title.

Q: Can the 20% off Unlocked benefit be combined with a price match?
A: At the time of purchase, you would receive either the price match or 20% off. You would not be able to receive 20% off of a matched price. If Best Buy's price is lowered during the return/exchange period, the price will be matched to the lower price (upon request). My Best Buy Gamers Club Unlocked Members should receive the new price along with the 20% discount. This price match covers one price match per identical item per customer.

Missing bonus points? (Wait out the 15 days before contacting the Best Buy mods for help.)

• Make a best buy forum account and post a thread here.
Missing pre-order bonus? (Give them 48 hours to email you the pre-order bonus if it is digital content.)

• Follow the instructions listed here.

Dying Light

Release Date: 1/27/2015

These great character DLCs are available when you pre-order Dying Light from Best Buy! NINJA Don a mask of a Japanese assassin and blend into the shadows of the quarantine zone. SPECIAL AGENT Get ready to dive deep into the city jungle with a protective vest, knee pads, and sturdy boots.

:pc: Grand Theft Auto V

Release Date: 1/27/2015

All players who pre-order the game will receive $1,000,000 in-game cash to spend across Grand Theft Auto V and Grand Theft Auto Online.

Evolve

Release Date: 2/10/2015

Pre-order EVOLVE for Xbox One, PlayStation 4 or PC and receive the Monster Expansion Pack, which includes the "Savage Goliath" skin and a new monster character free.

Battlefield Hardline

Release Date: 3/17/2015

Receive a Versatility Battlepack that includes an assault rifle, a camo skin for your weapons, and a teamplay boost. Also get three gold Battlepacks delivered over three weeks. These include a random assortment of customizations, accessories and boosts.

The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt

*Confirmed to be part of promotion*
Release Date: 5/19/2015

fQY27qy.png

Batman: Arkham Knight

Release Date: 6/2/2015

Take advantage of Harley's unique weapons, gadgets and abilities, and test your skills with four challenge maps. Bonus code included on packaging.

WAYNETECH Booster pack includes - Explosive Gel Takedown - set traps to knock out enemies remotely - Aerieal Juggle - Strick an enemy in mid-air for massive damage - Batarangs While Gliding - Launch multiple Batarangs while in mid-air - Weapon Upgrade - Increase the devastating firepower of the Batmobile.

Elder Scrolls Online

Release Date:

Halo 5: Guardians

Release Date:

Halo 5: Guardians In-Store Event
Pre-order Halo 5: Guardians at participating stores on December 29 and January 3 and receive a Halo 5 poster. You'll also receive a Halo 5: Guardians art book when you pick up your order, only at Best Buy. Those who are 17 years of age and older can also play the beta version of the game at those same locations on December 29 and January 3 from 3 p.m.–7 p.m. local time.
FAQs
Learn more about how to get $10 in reward certificates.

Online Orders:
OIBRmGd.png

Last edited by a moderator:
hey dc delta, can we get some $10 gift card offers from some jrpg/ japanese games like Hatsune Miku: Project DIVA F 2nd , and Persona 4 Arena Ultimax Bundle,

Does anyone know what happens to my $10 gift card if I return a game I pre-ordered? I'm not necessarily just trying to get a free $10 gift card, but I pre-ordered the regular version of Destiny, and I'm hoping that a LE version will be available at launch/mid-night launch.

Does anyone know what happens to my $10 gift card if I return a game I pre-ordered? I'm not necessarily just trying to get a free $10 gift card, but I pre-ordered the regular version of Destiny, and I'm hoping that a LE version will be available at launch/mid-night launch.
if you preorder a game part of the $10 promo then return it then the $10 in points points are removed from your account.

And am I hearing you guys liked the Madden offer?
Good promo indeed, and since you`re clearly "gaming aware" can you alert the right team(s) that having a standard trade in value isn`t the same as a trade up promotion. Recent example being the GS TLOU:R promo. So if you traded in the previous gen TLOU you would get a higher TIV applied towards the current gen TLOU:R. Great way to strengthen both new/used aspects of GC.

GTAV & Sleeping dogs are 2 other remasters incoming however it`s late in the game. Not sure if there`s a sponsership agreement on these types of promos since they don`t get a any of the money from used games they may not being willing to endorse a used game promo in anyway.

From forums feedback I think we all understand how the money works with the $10 pre-orders and vendor kickbacks. There are ways to create additional revenue to fund some of these w/o assistance from the vendors. Offering more GCU only/exclusive enticement offers would likely assist in getting more fully paid subs(not from CAG`s) along with new/better coupons that can assist on all levels of GC.

The 5 for $100 deal was amazing in principal soso in action but could certainly return revamped allowing you guys to lock in several pre-orders per GCU member.

Confusion on the returned game not counting towards the 3 game limit, it`s been stated previously that only cancelled order didn`t count has their been another change? And with so so many changes can there be a place for all these that can be updated in real time. Too many times htz,, dreamer, qualityman, myself & a few others wind up staying more on top of things than actual BB reps.

Just honesty

People with GCU: when you preorder in store should the receipt reflect the 20% off now, or will it adjust when the preorder is paid in store when you pick it up?

adjusts when you pick up, the pre-order receipt is confusing as hell and says you still owe $59.85 or whatever  but it all works out when you pick up

frankly pre-ordering from best buy is a crap shoot in errors.  if you pre-order online, when you go to pickup check very, very carefully they got the right product, its not damaged or missing anything, etc.  they screw up regularly.  if you pre-order and ship to home, thats a bit safer but for some people it will get to your house on release date, for others a day or 3 later.

pre-ordering in store isn't flawless either, it can take 5-15 minutes for the reps to figure out what to do when you go to pick it up, and they have to scan things in a specific order or your totals can get screwed up (if they total before they load your RZ number it won't apply GCU or load any coupons, they must scan the pre-order receipt first, etc).  

frankly i hope they do away completely with the $10 preorder bonus, if they can't make it work like a well oiled machine I'd rather they give a $10gc to people who buy on release day.  Way less confusing and gets more people into the stores.

Would I get the $10 RZ certifica plus 25% as Elite Plus for Pre-Ordering and paying  for Advance Warfare Pro in full with Best Buy credit from my recent trade ins?

You get the points added to your account.

My question:
I know I'm not going to bug BB about my $10 cert until 15 days after I picked up the game, but is anyone even able to see pending points for their Madden preorder? Mine shows all zeroes on the website.
Mine are pending but have been there for about 24 hours now. I preordered last Friday, so I was a late preorder. From past experiences when preorder points were involved, there isn't any order they show up. For instance with Wolfenstein, I had preordered one week before release. I received the 500 points for preordering and the bonus 500 points, they all posted to my account within 4 days of release. I preordered Watch Dogs many months in advanced, but it took the full 15 days before my preorder points posted.

Was looking at the remaining games with $10 Certs for preordering and there are only 3 or 4 more I plan on picking up before the end of the year. There is actually 5 other games, I plan on getting, but they aren't offering any bonus for them. Hope they add at least $10 gift cards to some of them.

Why does the topic say Halo Master Chief Edition gets a $10? I can't find that anywhere, or did I miss it?
Check the OP, there is a link I believe. A trusted source on the UnBoxed site said it was being added but wouldn't show up on the promo page until late August.

I wouldn't be surprised at all if Bestbuy doesn't want to honor the $10 preorder reward for Madden when the $10 coupon was involved.   I somehow see it being a mess in 2 weeks.

Guess we'll see how smooth or horrible it'll be soon enough.

I wouldn't be surprised at all if Bestbuy doesn't want to honor the $10 preorder reward for Madden when the $10 coupon was involved. I somehow see it being a mess in 2 weeks.

that wouldn't make sense when only a select bunch of preorders had a copy of Madden 25 to trade.

Assassins creed unity has been delayed 2 weeks , new release date is 11/11 .
Good will give me more time for Octobers other releases. WWE2K15 and Sunset Overdrive both shared the 10-28 released date with Unity, now I'll have more time to spend on those instead of feeling like I want to rush through them. Nov now is starting to look like the powerhouse month October is, with The Crew, TMCC, Far Cry 4, and now Unity. It will be a solid month!

Good will give me more time for Octobers other releases. WWE2K15 and Sunset Overdrive both shared the 10-28 released date with Unity, now I'll have more time to spend on those instead of feeling like I want to rush through them. Nov now is starting to look like the powerhouse month October is, with The Crew, TMCC, Far Cry 4, and now Unity. It will be a solid month!
It's hard to justify picking up 3 new releases in one day , not saying I wouldn't do it but I'd feel more comfortable with two .

Sorry to ask this again, but what's the correct sequence to follow when picking up an in-store preorder of Madden 15 ($5 minimum put down for mine) factoring in my preorder receipt (with the GCU info present) and $10 off coupon?

Sorry to ask this again, but what's the correct sequence to follow when picking up an in-store preorder of Madden 15 ($5 minimum put down for mine) factoring in my preorder receipt (with the GCU info present) and $10 off coupon?
  • Give them your pre-order receipt.
  • Confirm MyBB info on the credit card reader.
  • Cashier should scan game UPC.
  • Hand over $10 off trade in coupon.
  • Total everything out and pay.
  • Make sure "pre-order deposit $5.00" shows after "total" on receipt.

I have a question hopefully someone here might have some knowledge on.

I prordered the Destiny Ghost Edition and Limited Edition from Bestbuy for instore pickup. Will I be able to pick this up at the midnight launch? If not how long do they hold your orders? I just found out I have to go out of town for business from the 9th to the 12th so i wont be able to pick it up until late Friday at the earliest.

I prordered the Destiny Ghost Edition and Limited Edition from Bestbuy for instore pickup. Will I be able to pick this up at the midnight launch? If not how long do they hold your orders? I just found out I have to go out of town for business from the 9th to the 12th so i wont be able to pick it up until late Friday at the earliest.
They're supposed to hold it for a week. Having said that, I've had store employees give away my CE on the day of release to a friend or regular customer. In other words, the policy is not always followed and I wouldn't count on your game being there, especially given the demand for both the LE and Ghost.

It's hard to justify picking up 3 new releases in one day , not saying I wouldn't do it but I'd feel more comfortable with two .
Yea I understand what you mean. I want the preorder bonus cert for two of them and the other I really want. If it wasn't for the preorder Cert, I'd hold off on a few games. But with GCU and the $10 Cert, it's definitely worth a pick up. After the Madden Cert goes through, I will have $40 in Certs. That's almost enough to get one of those games for nothing.

Also I just noticed the TIV for GTA5 PS3 is over $40, might trade that in. My PS3 isn't even hooked up right now, and I plan on buying the PS4 version.

Yes, you can pick it up at the midnight release at the Store Pick-up counter.

The poster below you was half correct, under the assuption you do a preorder in-store instead of online.

When you select in-store pick-up at a BestBuy.com, a hold is placed on your card for the amount and it's held under your name at their "Store Pick-up" counter instead of Customer Service or the Cashier Lanes. Some smaller Best Buy stores have their Store Pick-up ring in the same location as Customer Service, but they're still treated differently. Then the item is going to be held for at least 7 days after release and that's due to the fact that the hold on any credit/debit card you may have used will under go refunding past the 7 day mark.

If you use a method that doesn't have automatic refunding like a giftcard, they will hold it indefinitely until you go in to get it since they can't release it to anybody else.

Yes, you can pick it up at the midnight release at the Store Pick-up counter.

The poster below you was half correct, under the assuption you do a preorder in-store instead of online.

When you select in-store pick-up at a BestBuy.com, a hold is placed on your card for the amount and it's held under your name at their "Store Pick-up" counter instead of Customer Service or the Cashier Lanes. Some smaller Best Buy stores have their Store Pick-up ring in the same location as Customer Service, but they're still treated differently. Then the item is going to be held for at least 7 days after release and that's due to the fact that the hold on any credit/debit card you may have used will under go refunding past the 7 day mark.

If you use a method that doesn't have automatic refunding like a giftcard, they will hold it indefinitely until you go in to get it since they can't release it to anybody else.
The last sentence is not correct. It doesn't matter if it's an online preorder or in-store. All they have to do is physically take the item and hand it to someone and then ring it up on any register. I have had local stores literally take my preorder, with my name stuck to it and hand it to someone else to purchase. BB ended up compensating me, but the idea that your preorder is totally secure is just false.

I was told that even though I did the preorder at the kiosk, the game would be at the in-store pickup desk. Is that accurate?

I wouldn't be surprised at all if Bestbuy doesn't want to honor the $10 preorder reward for Madden when the $10 coupon was involved. I somehow see it being a mess in 2 weeks.

I just check my RZ account they just added 500 points which is pending under my Madden transaction. Its listed as "Victory Can Be Preordered Bonus" so I can confirm you will get the $10 preorder reward if you used a $10 off coupon.

Dammit, why won't they do this for LBP 3? That is pretty much the only game I want this Fall at release besides Smash Bros.

I am already getting Halo Master Chief and Sunset Overdrive from the MS Store trade-in deal a few months back, so those are out with respect to Best Buy (as they cost me just a little over $10 each).

But yeah, LBP 3 I would preorder in a heartbeat at Best Buy if it had the $10 promo. Without that, I may go with Gamestop since I have so much more credit there that the $12 difference with GCU makes it roughly even.

Hmmm... I also might get NBA 2K15, but only if my son wants it. He was kind of "meh" about it today when I asked him. I found that pretty amusing. The 11 year-old son of a long-time CAG is kind of burnt out on all the latest and greatest games. They just aren't all that special to him any more ;).

Thanks so much! The transaction yesterday was a total success following your steps.

I was told that even though I did the preorder at the kiosk, the game would be at the in-store pickup desk. Is that accurate?
Yes, that's where I picked up my copy.

The last sentence is not correct. It doesn't matter if it's an online preorder or in-store. All they have to do is physically take the item and hand it to someone and then ring it up on any register. I have had local stores literally take my preorder, with my name stuck to it and hand it to someone else to purchase. BB ended up compensating me, but the idea that your preorder is totally secure is just false.
Bojay is right. They have literally given me someone else's copy for in store pick up before, and I didn't even preorder. I went in to buy a game and they were simply out of stock. If you wait too long to pick up you may be sol. Also, another reason why it pays to build a relationship with the workers at your store, in addition to getting less resistance for price matches and price adjustments and such.

And before anybody says it was a douche move taking the other guy's preorder, that person preordered a half dozen copies of the game, presumably to trade in to targets triple trade in deal which was ongoing at the time.

Bojay is right. They have literally given me someone else's copy for in store pick up before, and I didn't even preorder. I went in to buy a game and they were simply out of stock. If you wait too long to pick up you may be sol. Also, another reason why it pays to build a relationship with the workers at your store, in addition to getting less resistance for price matches and price adjustments and such.

And before anybody says it was a douche move taking the other guy's preorder, that person preordered a half dozen copies of the game, presumably to trade in to targets triple trade in deal which was ongoing at the time.
When I picked up watch dogs for store pickup it had a huge best buy sticker with my name and stuff on it. I think its only if you preorder in store that someone can get your copy since when I went to get madden it was just a random copy from the counter behind them

Add me to the list of doing in store pickup and having my game sold to someone else.   Didn't matter that my name was on it, they either didn't care or didn't look.

What I'd get for the hassle???

Oh, we'll have it shipped to your house and it should be there in 2 days.   6 days later I find it in my mailbox (USPS) in a bubble envelope with a game inside with a broken spine along the side of the case.

If you pre-order for in store pickup, get it ASAP especially if it's a game that will be in short supply.

When I picked up watch dogs for store pickup it had a huge best buy sticker with my name and stuff on it. I think its only if you preorder in store that someone can get your copy since when I went to get madden it was just a random copy from the counter behind them
I should clarify...it wasn't a preorder per se but an in store pickup of a title that was on sale. I just figured preorders were handled loosely as we'll. I love best buy but if I absolutely have to have it on release day...I preorder at GameStop with workers there who have helped me out in the past

I just check my RZ account they just added 500 points which is pending under my Madden transaction. Its listed as "Victory Can Be Preordered Bonus" so I can confirm you will get the $10 preorder reward if you used a $10 off coupon.
I can confirm this, just checked mine and it has it too. And for those curious, I pre-ordered both PS4 and Xbox One versions of Madden 15 (with $5 instore deposit) and only one of my orders has the extra 500 RZ ($10) preorder bonus, the other one does not.

Pretty much exactly what I expected, but just another confirmation that Best Buy will only hand out one $10 preorder bonus across all platforms of a title.

I actually picked my copy of Madden up when the store opened up. For whatever reason, they didn't have mine available (even though I received a confirmation stating it was ready to be picked up).

They basically said "fuck it" and grabbed another one from another order.

"You get it first because you were here before them."

Thanks Best Buy... but that's just cold.

Yep. Add me to the list. I was the only one that pre-ordered The Last of Us Survival edition and they sold it to someone else before I got there.

I had to wait a few extra days too for God of War CE because apparently mine was the only one that didn't get there on Tuesday for some odd reason.

I'll ask here, bought visa gift cards at BB. Does anybody know if I used them to get the destiny bundle will I still get rz points and have that purchase count towards elite. 

My pre-ordered games always have this best buy sticker with my name on it too. And I haven't run into any missing preorders problems. Been preordering games at Best Buy for couple years now. Maybe it all comes down to the Best Buy you go to and the people who work there.

I'll ask here, bought visa gift cards at BB. Does anybody know if I used them to get the destiny bundle will I still get rz points and have that purchase count towards elite.
yes to both, visa gift cards act as a debit card as far as best buy is concerned.

Its only RZ points you spend that do not count as money spent, if you use $100 in reward zone points on a $101 order, as far as best buy is concerned you only spent $1.

not sure about best buy gift certificates though

Was Destiny ever one of the games that got you $20? Seems like it's been up for preorder for over a year now since it was originally slated for the Spring,

Zero as well
Mine are pending but have been there for about 24 hours now.

Just an update. So I've been checking to see when my pending points would show up for the Madden preorder. Well, it looks like they're not going to be pending because they put the 500 points into my account already. That's a first. Usually it shows up after 2 weeks or I have to bug them for it after the 15 days. Happy camper here. :) Hopefully Destiny will be just as easy.

Just an update. So I've been checking to see when my pending points would show up for the Madden preorder. Well, it looks like they're not going to be pending because they put the 500 points into my account already. That's a first. Usually it shows up after 2 weeks or I have to bug them for it after the 15 days. Happy camper here. :) Hopefully Destiny will be just as easy.
My pending states 9/8/14 and that's when I expect them to be there. Which is fine by me, nothing I plan on picking up until Middle Earth at the end of September.

Good promo indeed, and since you`re clearly "gaming aware" can you alert the right team(s) that having a standard trade in value isn`t the same as a trade up promotion. Recent example being the GS TLOU:R promo. So if you traded in the previous gen TLOU you would get a higher TIV applied towards the current gen TLOU:R. Great way to strengthen both new/used aspects of GC.

GTAV & Sleeping dogs are 2 other remasters incoming however it`s late in the game. Not sure if there`s a sponsership agreement on these types of promos since they don`t get a any of the money from used games they may not being willing to endorse a used game promo in anyway.

From forums feedback I think we all understand how the money works with the $10 pre-orders and vendor kickbacks. There are ways to create additional revenue to fund some of these w/o assistance from the vendors. Offering more GCU only/exclusive enticement offers would likely assist in getting more fully paid subs(not from CAG`s) along with new/better coupons that can assist on all levels of GC.

The 5 for $100 deal was amazing in principal soso in action but could certainly return revamped allowing you guys to lock in several pre-orders per GCU member.

Confusion on the returned game not counting towards the 3 game limit, it`s been stated previously that only cancelled order didn`t count has their been another change? And with so so many changes can there be a place for all these that can be updated in real time. Too many times htz,, dreamer, qualityman, myself & a few others wind up staying more on top of things than actual BB reps.

Just honesty
Hi everyone, sorry, a little bit late in responding to this. Will try to knock out as many of the questions/comments/concerns here as possible:

1. You are correct. A standard value is not the same as a promotion like the one you mentioned on Last of Us. Understand what you are saying. All I can say is other things you have mentioned come in to play here as well. There are reasons why those types of offers don't end up happening. And didn't the guy who did that one just come out and say they aren't going to do offers like that anymore? Hmmmm..... Madden seemed to drive a good amount of excitement. Just might see more of these types of deals in the future.

2. On which games end up in the $10 preorder promo. No comment but you guys are pretty wise. I love J-RPGs as much as the next guy, ok sorry, no I don't, just kidding, there is a common theme of pretty much all games that are in the promo. They are all pretty much really big games for the most part. Lots of coverage of them all over the place. Put "too many" titles in this and the focus needed gets watered down a bit.

Using your GCU discount is what we have for the "smaller" games for the most part. For now. Your requests for titles outside the "big ones" noted.

3. Get what you're saying on more exclusive offers. That's definitely being thought about. I've seen the requests for more exclusive very specific types of offers. The #1 thing is being able to execute these easily when you are trying to get the deals. With all of the challenges you all have encountered in just trying to get what was advertised/promoted, I think you'll agree that things need to for sure work without having to call customer service. For now, that limits what can be done. I remember the "5 get $100" deal. Pretty solid value but incredibly hard on the execution side. That's the reason you haven't seen something like that again. We have to work within the systems we have and change just doesn't happen as quickly as we'd like. Continuing to fight the fight on a lot of things that I am sure make you all scratch your head when you think it would be an easy fix.

I know you already know it but always keep in mind pretty much everything that goes out there is always plussed up by being in GCU with the 20% discount.

4. Returned games counting toward GCU limits. Going to need to do more digging here and confirm where it is posted but the math I posted is the correct math. I know the terms and conditions of the program are on the website. More of the policy type questions aren't covered there though but were on the forum FAQs. Thinking getting these all in one location would help a lot. Will work on that.

5. What would you think about a community site just for Best Buy gaming stuff as an idea? Place to post questions and get them answered, talk about games in general, etc. Or is the coverage you see today on the ideaX forums sufficient?

Thank you for all the feedback and ideas. They are greatly appreciated!

Hi everyone, sorry, a little bit late in responding to this. Will try to knock out as many of the questions/comments/concerns here as possible:

1. You are correct. A standard value is not the same as a promotion like the one you mentioned on Last of Us. Understand what you are saying. All I can say is other things you have mentioned come in to play here as well. There are reasons why those types of offers don't end up happening. And didn't the guy who did that one just come out and say they aren't going to do offers like that anymore? Hmmmm..... Madden seemed to drive a good amount of excitement. Just might see more of these types of deals in the future.

2. On which games end up in the $10 preorder promo. No comment but you guys are pretty wise. I love J-RPGs as much as the next guy, ok sorry, no I don't, just kidding, there is a common theme of pretty much all games that are in the promo. They are all pretty much really big games for the most part. Lots of coverage of them all over the place. Put "too many" titles in this and the focus needed gets watered down a bit.

Using your GCU discount is what we have for the "smaller" games for the most part. For now. Your requests for titles outside the "big ones" noted.

3. Get what you're saying on more exclusive offers. That's definitely being thought about. I've seen the requests for more exclusive very specific types of offers. The #1 thing is being able to execute these easily when you are trying to get the deals. With all of the challenges you all have encountered in just trying to get what was advertised/promoted, I think you'll agree that things need to for sure work without having to call customer service. For now, that limits what can be done. I remember the "5 get $100" deal. Pretty solid value but incredibly hard on the execution side. That's the reason you haven't seen something like that again. We have to work within the systems we have and change just doesn't happen as quickly as we'd like. Continuing to fight the fight on a lot of things that I am sure make you all scratch your head when you think it would be an easy fix.

I know you already know it but always keep in mind pretty much everything that goes out there is always plussed up by being in GCU with the 20% discount.

4. Returned games counting toward GCU limits. Going to need to do more digging here and confirm where it is posted but the math I posted is the correct math. I know the terms and conditions of the program are on the website. More of the policy type questions aren't covered there though but were on the forum FAQs. Thinking getting these all in one location would help a lot. Will work on that.

5. What would you think about a community site just for Best Buy gaming stuff as an idea? Place to post questions and get them answered, talk about games in general, etc. Or is the coverage you see today on the ideaX forums sufficient?

Thank you for all the feedback and ideas. They are greatly appreciated!
I sent you a PM did you get it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back