Best Buy $10 Reward Certificates Pre-order Promotion (Read the OP before posting your question)

Status
Not open for further replies.

htz

CAGiversary!
Staff member
Feedback
4 (100%)
As a My Best Buy member, get $10 in reward certificates per game title you pre-order and purchase.
Eligible titles are available for :xb1: :ps4: :360: :ps3: :pc:.

What do I have to do to qualify for this offer?
If you are an eligible My Best Buy member, pre-order your copy of any of the qualifying titles in either the standard version or special edition for PS3, Xbox 360, Xbox One, PS4 or PC prior to their release date. Then you must purchase and pick up your pre-order within 7 days of street date. Please provide your member number at the time of pre-order and pickup. When you meet these requirements, you will receive 500 bonus points credited to your account within 15 days of purchase or game shipment.

Where can I pre-order and purchase the qualifying games to qualify for this offer?
You may pre-order and purchase any of the qualifying games in Best Buy stores or online at BestBuy.com. Please provide your member number at the time of pre-order and pickup.

Can I pre-order and purchase multiple copies of an eligible game and get multiple rewards?
No. There is a limit of one (1) award per My Best Buy member per game title.

Q: Can the 20% off Unlocked benefit be combined with a price match?
A: At the time of purchase, you would receive either the price match or 20% off. You would not be able to receive 20% off of a matched price. If Best Buy's price is lowered during the return/exchange period, the price will be matched to the lower price (upon request). My Best Buy Gamers Club Unlocked Members should receive the new price along with the 20% discount. This price match covers one price match per identical item per customer.

Missing bonus points? (Wait out the 15 days before contacting the Best Buy mods for help.)

• Make a best buy forum account and post a thread here.
Missing pre-order bonus? (Give them 48 hours to email you the pre-order bonus if it is digital content.)

• Follow the instructions listed here.

Dying Light

Release Date: 1/27/2015

These great character DLCs are available when you pre-order Dying Light from Best Buy! NINJA Don a mask of a Japanese assassin and blend into the shadows of the quarantine zone. SPECIAL AGENT Get ready to dive deep into the city jungle with a protective vest, knee pads, and sturdy boots.

:pc: Grand Theft Auto V

Release Date: 1/27/2015

All players who pre-order the game will receive $1,000,000 in-game cash to spend across Grand Theft Auto V and Grand Theft Auto Online.

Evolve

Release Date: 2/10/2015

Pre-order EVOLVE for Xbox One, PlayStation 4 or PC and receive the Monster Expansion Pack, which includes the "Savage Goliath" skin and a new monster character free.

Battlefield Hardline

Release Date: 3/17/2015

Receive a Versatility Battlepack that includes an assault rifle, a camo skin for your weapons, and a teamplay boost. Also get three gold Battlepacks delivered over three weeks. These include a random assortment of customizations, accessories and boosts.

The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt

*Confirmed to be part of promotion*
Release Date: 5/19/2015

fQY27qy.png

Batman: Arkham Knight

Release Date: 6/2/2015

Take advantage of Harley's unique weapons, gadgets and abilities, and test your skills with four challenge maps. Bonus code included on packaging.

WAYNETECH Booster pack includes - Explosive Gel Takedown - set traps to knock out enemies remotely - Aerieal Juggle - Strick an enemy in mid-air for massive damage - Batarangs While Gliding - Launch multiple Batarangs while in mid-air - Weapon Upgrade - Increase the devastating firepower of the Batmobile.

Elder Scrolls Online

Release Date:

Halo 5: Guardians

Release Date:

Halo 5: Guardians In-Store Event
Pre-order Halo 5: Guardians at participating stores on December 29 and January 3 and receive a Halo 5 poster. You'll also receive a Halo 5: Guardians art book when you pick up your order, only at Best Buy. Those who are 17 years of age and older can also play the beta version of the game at those same locations on December 29 and January 3 from 3 p.m.–7 p.m. local time.
FAQs
Learn more about how to get $10 in reward certificates.

Online Orders:
OIBRmGd.png

Last edited by a moderator:
It depends on when you order too, if you ordered a few months back you are likely to receive the points within a couple of days. -shrugs-

Have you played L4D? Evolve is the same studio that did L4D and has a lot of similarities but is a sci-fi monster hunt instead. The alpha was cool but hopefully there's more to it than was shown.

AK hasn't had a lot shown yet but it's the original studio where another one did AO to give them more time to work on AK.
Yeah, L4D wasn't my thing. I think I'll pass on Evolve.

Still unsure on AK.

Yeah, L4D wasn't my thing. I think I'll pass on Evolve.

Still unsure on AK.
You can drive the Batmobile in Arkham Knight, so they are adding a few things. Origins wasn't even made by Rocksteady, which is why it wasn't very good. Rocksteady has been working on AK since Arkham City came out. WB didn't want a huge gap in between the releases of the Arkham games, and Arkham Knight was going to need more time to develop. So they had another developer make Origins(I believe it's the same engine used in Arkham City). Also I'm pretty sure Arkham Knight is being made for Current Gen only, so it's definitely something I'm looking forward to. It comes out next Summer and should be the perfect game for the Summer drought. Glad they moved the release date back, October/November has been insane with the amount of good games released and coming soon.

The Day Zero of AW still mentions $10, but the Regular version does not.

Is there a chance that Day Zero still gives $10 some how?

Best buy just called me and they're cancelling my sso bundle preorder. They said they won't be getting any more in stock. They offered the assassins creed bundle and a physical copy of sso in its place. I just bought the assassins creed with kinect bundle yesterday pm the bb ad at target. Should I just cancel or get another AC bundle with sso?

Best buy just called me and they're cancelling my sso bundle preorder. They said they won't be getting any more in stock. They offered the assassins creed bundle and a physical copy of sso in its place. I just bought the assassins creed with kinect bundle yesterday pm the bb ad at target. Should I just cancel or get another AC bundle with sso?
Up to you man. If you are giving it as a gift to someone, you definitely be their favorite this holiday. As for a second system, if you really plan on using both, I do not see the point in having two. Now if you think you can sell the AC bundle with sso for more than you preordered then maybe that is the go ahead if you are okay with some work and maybe craigslist or something. To save time and money if you paid with cash, maybe just cancel it. Sucks they screwed you over though ._.

Is that something new? :shock:
Holiday Return & Exchange Promise

Buy your gifts and other items this holiday with the peace-of-mind of easy returns. Almost every purchase made throughout November and December can be returned through January 15, 2015.
Purchases made between Nov.1 – Dec. 31, 2014 have an extended return period through January 15, 2015, excluding items purchased with a third-party contract (ex. Mobile Phone carrier contracts, DirecTV, etc.) and Geek Squad Protection service plans. All other terms and conditions of our Return & Exchange Promise apply.

Buy your gifts and other items this holiday with the peace-of-mind of easy returns. Almost every purchase made throughout November and December can be returned through January 15, 2015.
Purchases made between Nov.1 – Dec. 31, 2014 have an extended return period through January 15, 2015, excluding items purchased with a third-party contract (ex. Mobile Phone carrier contracts, DirecTV, etc.) and Geek Squad Protection service plans. All other terms and conditions of our Return & Exchange Promise apply.
Does that includes a Best Buy post price mathc?

Does that includes a Best Buy post price mathc?
it should according to there price match policy:

We won't be beat on price.

We'll match the product prices of key online and local competitors.
The Details:

• At the time of sale, we price match all local retail competitors (including their online prices) and we price match products shipped from and sold by these major online retailers: Amazon.com, Bhphotovideo.com, Crutchfield.com, Dell.com, HP.com, Newegg.com, and TigerDirect.com.
  • We match BestBuy.com prices on in-store purchases and in-store prices on BestBuy.com purchases.
  • If we lower our price during the return and exchange period, we will match our lower price, upon request.
  • Our Price Match Guarantee covers one price match per identical item, per customer, at the current pre-tax price available to all customers.

Heh, didnt think that would work for best buy post purchase price matching. Do you have to call the CS line for online orders or can we PM the forum mods again?

Surprised my store isn't doing a midnight for halo and creed, they usually do all the midnights but apparently only 2 stores in NJ are doing tonight's release

Surprised my store isn't doing a midnight for halo and creed, they usually do all the midnights but apparently only 2 stores in NJ are doing tonight's release
My store in SC wasn't listed to do a midnight. (Only one store.) I called and they said they were doing it.

Currently standing in line. Hoping for "swag".

EDIT TO MY ABOVE POST (won't let me edit it)

Nevermind. A mindless employee told me they were having a midnight opening and I'm standing here like an asshole for 20 minutes then someone finally says they aren't. Dickheads. So much for Halo tonight.

Screw it. Might just say F*** It and buy it digitally.

Nevermind. A mindless employee told me they were having a midnight opening and I'm standing here like an asshole for 20 minutes then someone finally says they aren't. Dickheads. So much for Halo tonight.

Damn man, that blows, shitty employees

Wtf, like 90% of the stores online were removed from doing a midnight launch for Halo now? There were like a whole bunch in Wisconsin, now there are 5, and other states have like 0-2 stores now even? Is this right? Why would so many stores get removed.

you should have told them to give you the halo game for making you wait. :rofl:

complain to their manager. they might give you some credit. :rofl:

Wtf, like 90% of the stores online were removed from doing a midnight launch for Halo now? There were like a whole bunch in Wisconsin, now there are 5, and other states have like 0-2 stores now even? Is this right? Why would so many stores get removed.
this is only halo mcc not halo 5 thats why. :D/

seriously does anyone know why all the stores are now not doing the master chief midnight launch????
Low preorder numbers? Complaints about 3 weeks in a row of midnight launches (and close to Black Friday)?

I doubt anyone in here knows for sure.

you should have told them to give you the halo game for making you wait. :rofl:

complain to their manager. they might give you some credit. :rofl:
I WOULD, but... I technically work there now -_-

Still, fuck THAT GUY!

And GIMME CREDIT!

Christ. I can't even play an ALREADY DOWNLOADED Unity cause I have to wait for all the other bastards on the west coast?

Same here,I checked last week and I KNOW my store was on the list, checked today and it isn't anymore
Yeah, I swear mine was listed on the website when I checked all 3 weeks... Drove over there tonight and the parking lot was black, store closed... Checked the website and my store wasn't on the list anymore... Wtf?

It's still on there for Far Cry 4 next week. Better stay that way.

Same here. I drove to BB and entire store was dark. Writing a nice email to corporate. You don't cancel midnight releases and not notify the customer. Plus it sounds like even the employees didn't know it was canceled.

seriously does anyone know why all the stores are now not doing the master chief midnight launch????
yea I'm guessing it was the low preorder numbers. I was talking to a worker at my best buy on saturday and he said his manager told him a few days before that they weren't doing the midnight release but that they were gonna do it for gtav/farcry. Wouldn't be surprised if they don't do it for those either, said farcry 4 only had 4 preorders.

And my best buy didn't open at 11 for duty like it was suppose to. Seems like each best buy just makes up it's own rules and doesn't care that their website says.

Microsoft store halo was tight, they brought in.n.out and brownies, had tons of swag, pro halo player to play against and lots of prizes. Was sweet plus you could grab game at 9pm Pst

Did you preorder it on :xb1: or :ps4: ? If yes, then you won't recieve another for the :ps3: one
no, i didn't preorder for xbox one and ps4, since i didn't own either of those console. i am tempted to preorder since i heard postive things with the ps4 reviews on it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back