Best Buy 12% off Coupon for "Friends and Family" today only

Requiem

CAGiversary!
[quote name='robbart914']I think that's the first coupon I've ever seen where they don't have "Ipod" in the excluded box though.[/quote]

No, it's there. Excluded on the second page.

Also, how the hell do you tell what is 20% off and 12% Off? I think it's left intentionally vague as a form of false advertising.

dang and mine just sold out of the X1 projector I want. Hmm...may have to use this on GTA:SA tonight.

[quote name='Admiral Ackbar'][quote name='robbart914']I think that's the first coupon I've ever seen where they don't have "Ipod" in the excluded box though.[/quote]

Also, how the hell do you tell what is 20% off and 12% Off? I think it's left intentionally vague as a form of false advertising.[/quote]

It's there under "Select Categories Include"

If I had a color printer I might finally get one of those.

Nevermind, you're totally right. It says "includes" then says "excludes" all right next to each other. So Ipods and Video Game Hardware are out of the picture.

It's better than a GGC if you're gonna head over and get Andreas tonight, but only by about a buck. Oh well.

[quote name='robbart914'][quote name='Admiral Ackbar'][quote name='robbart914']I think that's the first coupon I've ever seen where they don't have "Ipod" in the excluded box though.[/quote]

Also, how the hell do you tell what is 20% off and 12% Off? I think it's left intentionally vague as a form of false advertising.[/quote]

It's there under "Select Categories Include"

If I had a color printer I might finally get one of those.[/quote]

Select categories is 12% off... but that doesnt tell you what is 20% off. So is everything not 12% off 20%. Really it's only acessories. But what accessories? DVD-Rom's, GBA carrying cases, what?

At the best buy I work at tomorrow(wed 27th) we are having friends and family night. The coupons will be handed out at the store.

I work at bestbuy and it is today.... Thank god im not working but anyway apparently we were told that the coupons although they say they will only be valid from 6-9pm that they will be valid all week or until friday... so you can still use them... if anyone has any questions or anything let me know and ill help you out or if u live around me ill give ya one :wink:

[quote name='nba4life2k']I work at bestbuy and it is today.... Thank god im not working but anyway apparently we were told that the coupons although they say they will only be valid from 6-9pm that they will be valid all week or until friday... so you can still use them... if anyone has any questions or anything let me know and ill help you out or if u live around me ill give ya one :wink:[/quote]

Haha. What's your name? We could use one to put down;) You're boss will think you're the most popular person at Best Buy!

lol u gotta have someone who actually works there u need their name... id just go up and ask someone who works there if u can use their name

Last time they did this I'm pretty sure the security guy at the door was handing them out as we came in so I don't think it'll be a problem. It's only 12% so I think a lot of stores just hand em out to bring in business.

Does it have to be a last name as well, and do they verify with the BB employee? God I hope not. I just want my 12% and then leave.

I just did this and didn't even need a name. They just scanned the bar code/ put in the numbers and I got the discount no questions asked.

Thanks goes out to the original poster for making me aware of the 12% off!

I stumbled into this deal on accident when I stopped by the store today. A sales rep was standing by the store just handing out coupons. I got the Gameboy Player for only $35!

I just want to remind people that the coupon although it says it will only work yesterday that in fact it will work today and tomorrow as well

I just want to say that If you are buying a game then it is only good to use this coupon on a 50+ dollar game , and that will get you 6 dollars off. Thats $1 cheaper than using a $5 GGC. So the more expensive the item the better the deal.

bread's done
Back