Best Buy: $13 WWE DVD Sale - Wrestlemania 25, Rise & Fall of WCW, My Journey, More

BlueSwim

CAGiversary!
Best Buy(Online & In-Store) is currently running a $12.99 sale on select WWE DVD's. I picked up the History of the World Heavyweight Championship the day before yesterday and The Rise and Fall of WCW, and Shawn Michaels: My Journey today. Word of warning, though, if you're buying the Shawn Michaels DVD's check the backs of them. I had to exchange my copy because disc 3 was scuffed and the copy I replaced it with isn't too much better.

All of the titles in the sale can be found HERE.

[quote name='BlueSwim']Word of warning, though, if you're buying the Shawn Michaels DVD's check the backs of them. I had to exchange my copy because disc 3 was scuffed and the copy I replaced it with isn't too much better. [/QUOTE]

Why, do they still just jam all three discs on one spindle?

I always have issues with WWE DVDs and scratches. Not sure if it is the type of case or something specific that they do.

Anyway, for anyone looking for WWE DVDs try Wal-Mart too. I got the New and Improved DX for 10 today and saw the Rise and Fall of ECW for 7.50. Also, there is a 3-pack with the Rise and Fall of WCW, Mr Perfect, and Dusty Rhodes sets for like 15.

K-Mart also has the new Undertaker set for 15 this week.

I'm tempted to buy the Smackdown set and the Stone Cold set. Bad thing is that I usually watch these once and they disappear into the closet.

Best of Raw 15th, Smackdown, WCW and Hell in a Cell are so worth that price. I'm tempted to get some I don't have, like WM25, but I'm getting it on Blu when it drops a little cheaper.

Best of Raw 2009, watch out on it. ALL the content is fullscreen, even if the footage was shot HD, it's still a FS DVD.

[quote name='Ultimate Matt X']Anyway, for anyone looking for WWE DVDs try Wal-Mart too. I got the New and Improved DX for 10 today and saw the Rise and Fall of ECW for 7.50.[/QUOTE]

Went out shortly after you posted this and bought Rise and Fall of ECW at Walmart. Been waiting for sub-$10 range and didn't realize this was at the 7.50 mark. Thanks.

[quote name='HydroX']Went out shortly after you posted this and bought Rise and Fall of ECW at Walmart. Been waiting for sub-$10 range and didn't realize this was at the 7.50 mark. Thanks.[/QUOTE]

Rise and Fall of ECW was worth it at $20 when it came out years ago. I still watch it every now and again. I guess I just long for a time where I didn't bitch about 75% of what was going on in the wrestling world.

[quote name='AFarewell2Arms']Rise and Fall of ECW was worth it at $20 when it came out years ago. I still watch it every now and again. I guess I just long for a time where I didn't bitch about 75% of what was going on in the wrestling world.[/QUOTE]

I agree, I had borrowed it from a friend back when it first came out and watched it, but I couldn't justify spending $20 on a wrestling DVD -- most of the ones I do buy, I watch once and never watch again. I'd rather put that money towards games that I play once and never play again. ;)

bread's done
Back