Best Buy - $149.99 RIGHT NOW - Nintendo 3DS (Cobalt Blue) with Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon pre-installed

I went ahead and got this for my little brother and its also a plus since it includes Luigis Mansion and he always wanted to play the GC version. I had $20 in credit so for $140 ($10 Tax!!!!!) I think its a good deal

Do not know if you need elite or elite plus but enter promo code 3DSDEAL to get the evtra $20 off.

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/nintendo-nintendo-3ds-cobalt-blue-with-luigis-mansion-dark-moon/2287173.p?id=1219071509029&skuId=2287173

Edit: NM, not as good as I thought. Was thinking it was the XL and an amazing deal. for the standard 3DS, not as good.
It might not be as hot of a deal as you thought, but thanks for posting anyway! As MetalMegaGio proved, there are still some people interested.

Cheers, OP!

I just did the same for my little sister. Had $20 in credit too. Figured this comes with a game already and it sure as hell beats any BF crowds and I know she doesn't care if it's an XL or not. She just wants Animal Crossing.

This would be cool to have because I really like the cobalt blue.  I especially like the glossy colors of the regular 3DS over the matte colors of the XL as well, but I already have the original black one and can't afford this as a second.  $150 is a good deal though.

It does give you the choice for the 3DSXL coming up for 150, or the 3DS with a game for the same price. Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon is $30 right now on Amazon. Looking at the box it says it is pre-installed so no option to subsidize the cost of the console. While it is marked as pre-order it has a release date of tomorrow I guess to have the bundle available for BF sales.

I just did the same for my little sister. Had $20 in credit too. Figured this comes with a game already and it sure as hell beats any BF crowds and I know she doesn't care if it's an XL or not. She just wants Animal Crossing.
Haha yeah I really did not want to deal with the crazy Bf Crowds.

bread's done
Back