Best Buy - 16GB Memory Card for PlayStation Vita $29.99

I read another cag comment about this, but it's funny to think that I've bought a memory card, usb cable and a case for a system that I don't even own yet. I'm hoping that maybe at E3 they announce a price drop or getting a better deal at this years black friday deals.

[quote name='spidey35']I read another cag comment about this, but it's funny to think that I've bought a memory card, usb cable and a case for a system that I don't even own yet. I'm hoping that maybe at E3 they announce a price drop or getting a better deal at this years black friday deals.[/QUOTE]

I also bought thus and don't even own a vita yet lmao.

I'm waiting until E3, for a price drop or (less realistically) a new model, if out didn't happen, I'll probably just go ahead and buy it anyway.

Since my AT&T orders (one online, one in-store) finally got canceled, I finally decided to try the Target price match. Got it no problem just last night (5/17) after showing them the Best Buy page on my phone. It was $28.49 after price match and Red Card discount. That's still a lot more than I wanted to pay for a memory card of any kind, and I really wanted to go to 32GB so I didn't have to worry about space. I have an 8GB now, though, and 16GB should give me a little breathing room (and the ability to carry a few full-sized PS+ games at once as opposed to just 1 right now). I can probably live with that until 32GB are dirt cheap ($30-$40 range).

[quote name='io']Since my AT&T orders (one online, one in-store) finally got canceled, I finally decided to try the Target price match. Got it no problem just last night (5/17) after showing them the Best Buy page on my phone. It was $28.49 after price match and Red Card discount. That's still a lot more than I wanted to pay for a memory card of any kind, and I really wanted to go to 32GB so I didn't have to worry about space. I have an 8GB now, though, and 16GB should give me a little breathing room (and the ability to carry a few full-sized PS+ games at once as opposed to just 1 right now). I can probably live with that until 32GB are dirt cheap ($30-$40 range).[/QUOTE]
PM another 16 GB one for then you"ll have 32GB for under $60, sell the 8GB to differ cost & see if you can trade the 2 16GB for 1 32GB after the price drop.

[quote name='Enuf']PM another 16 GB one for then you"ll have 32GB for under $60, sell the 8GB to differ cost & see if you can trade the 2 16GB for 1 32GB after the price drop.[/QUOTE]

I've already sold my 8GB card on eBay for almost $20 shipped. I guess I should have asked for more since it sold almost instantly ;). But there were people selling new ones for just a few dollars more so I was surprised it sold so quickly.

So after shipping and fees, I was essentially able to upgrade from 8 to 16 for about $14. That's not too bad I guess. And over the weekend I loaded up the 16GB with everything that I want on it right now and still have 5GB free. So I think I can live with that until the 32GB are dirt cheap. What I didn't like about the 8GB is that I had to keep deleting all the little games just to get 1 big title (like Uncharted) and a few medium ones. With the 16GB I can keep all of the small and medium stuff and maybe 2 big ones and then rotate those out as I complete them.

But seriously, Sony, what a HUGE pain it was to find every item in the huge Download list and redownload all of it - especially since the PS store would hang every time I tried to queue up more than 1 download at a time. I had to quit out of it and restart for every single little item.

Any CAGers in C Springs, there is one 16 gig at Target on Union and Academy for 17.98, i think there was one left.Someone cleared out 15+ 4 gigs!

bread's done
Back