CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
BB again has some dvd and blurays on sale next week:

Due Date (DVD) - 13.99 (2-Disc BD) - 19.99 (BD + DVD) - 24.99

All Star Superman (BD + DVD + DC) - 19.99 w/ Figurine

Weeds Season 6 (DVD) - 23.99

Megamind (DVD) - 13.99 (BD + DVD) - 19.99

Deal From This Week Extends To Next Week. Check the Website For Which Version Is On Sale If Applicable
8.99 DVD/13.99 BD
Toy Story 3
Scott Pilgrim Vs. The World
Resident Evil: Afterlife
Let Me In
Legends Of The Guardians: Owls Of Ga'Hoole
The Last Exorcism
Family Guy: It's A Trap
Sex And The City 2

11.99 DVD/16.99 BD
The Social Network
Wall Street: Money Never Sleeps
The A-Team
The Sorceror's Stone
Shrek: The Final Chapter
Alice In Wonderland (Real Actors Version)
How To Train A Dragon
Beauty And The Beast

Does BB still price match if you purchased from them within 30 days? Got Let Me In a couple weeks back and could get back $6-7.

30 for everyone, 45 days for silver to do a price adjust

and what do you mean finally a price drop on Let me In. It just came out last week for god sakes lol. That's pretty damn quick

Going to grab Scott Pilgrim and RE: Afterlife to complete the collection (don't judge me). I will use that $5 coupon from Easy A on RE and do a price adjustment for Let Me In.

[quote name='Vulcan2422']SO in for Scott Pilgrim Vs. The World and Let Me In[/QUOTE]

Same. Wish 'Let Me In' would have done better at box office, was really good.

Good thing I got my taxes done. =) There's a few movies I'll have to snag:

Scott Pilgrim Vs. The World
Resident Evil: Afterlife
Let Me In
How to Train Your Dragon

I don't regret paying 19.99 for Scott Pilgrim. Awesome deal for those who don't have it. Maybe after this sale the movie will finally turn a profit :D

Trying to stay within my limit of not paying more than $10 for a blu-ray but this week's Inception deal and next week's Scott Pilgrim deal makes it impossible. For anyone who hasn't seen Scott Pilgrim and it's just another blind-buy for you, you won't be sorry. Fantastic movie.

Can anyone confirm that most of the BB blu-ray deals from this week will carry into next? Been trying to get Say Anything but the stores near me appear to be out-of-stock and for some reason, online does not show as being available for store pickup on this title.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='TheRock88']Does BB still price match if you purchased from them within 30 days? Got Let Me In a couple weeks back and could get back $6-7.[/QUOTE]

No doubt 30 day window and receipt 45 day if your a silver member

Let Me In isn't on sale, at least not around here. The local ad, store shelf, and website all show a much higher price for me on that one. :(

Easy A and Eat Pray Love show up at $13.99 for me though. The coupons.com coupons worked without a hitch on those.

I bought Eat Pray Love for my sister, but I am not ashamed to admit that I snagged Easy A for myself. :)

EDIT: I'm a dumbass. This is for next week's ad. Move along now. Nothing to see here. :p

I'll keep this post up because some of these are already on sale and their coupons.com coupons expire on the 19th. Just figured I'd give people a heads up on that.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='DaBargainHunta']Let Me In isn't on sale, at least not around here. The local ad, store shelf, and website all show a much higher price for me on that one. :(

Easy A and Eat Pray Love show up at $13.99 for me though. The coupons.com coupons worked without a hitch on those.

I bought Eat Pray Love for my sister, but I am not ashamed to admit that I snagged Easy A for myself. :)[/QUOTE]

This is for next week's ad. 2/20-2/26

[quote name='TheRock88']This is for next week's ad. 2/20-2/26[/QUOTE]

D'OH!

Yeah, I'm a dumbass.

Easy A, Eat Pray Love, etc. are obviously two-week deals though, because they're definitely on sale now. NOTE: Their coupons.com coupons expire on the 19th. Just a heads-up on that.

I saw "Let Me In" in the theatre and it was terribad. We walked out half-way through it because we couldn't take any more torture. Just rent/buy the original film [Let the Right One In] instead and you won't be disappointed.

How are Easy A, Eat Pray Love, etc. obviously 2 week deals? I would hope they are on-sale now, considering they were in this week's ad, starting last sunday. The prices run from Sunday-Saturday.

I am getting annoyed by this figures that BB keeps on giving out. I was hoping S/B:A would have a supergirl figure but no go on that. What are we getting another Superman figure?

Real Actors Version lol for AIW

Review sites are reporting some strange problems with Mega Mind with the video that should be getting a 4.5 or 5 out of 5 on the video score. Although it was enjoyable, I am more likely to be waiting for a re-issue of this release. I'm betting it's a codec problem.

[quote name='gojiboy']How are Easy A, Eat Pray Love, etc. obviously 2 week deals? I would hope they are on-sale now, considering they were in this week's ad, starting last sunday. The prices run from Sunday-Saturday.[/QUOTE]

Because this thread is for next week's ad (something I missed initially) and those movies are still listed.

Ah yes, I missed that print there, about this week's deals flowing into next week, plus I misread your post there, my mistake. :)

[quote name='PenguinoMF']No sale price on Weeds Bluray?[/QUOTE]

Its Weeds it will be on sale in a month or two for $14 like they always do.

[quote name='Hell Monkey']Will def. get Scott Pilgrim. To bad gotta wait until Suday, kinda want to watch tonight.[/QUOTE]

Pick it up now and go back for a price match on Sunday.

[quote name='turbotortuga']I saw "Let Me In" in the theatre and it was terribad. We walked out half-way through it because we couldn't take any more torture. Just rent/buy the original film [Let the Right One In] instead and you won't be disappointed.[/QUOTE]

I thought Let Me In was far better than the original. It was one of the best films of last year I think. $13.99 for the blu is a steal. Definitely recommended for that price.

[quote name='Knives05']I thought Let Me In was far better than the original. It was one of the best films of last year I think. $13.99 for the blu is a steal. Definitely recommended for that price.[/QUOTE]

Never saw the original, but this was one of the best movies I have ever seen. Can't wait to snag it at that price! Thanks OP!

Also, Last Exorcism was horrible!!!

Damn it, too bad some of these are a continuation of last week's sale and others (notably Scott Pilgrim and Let Me In) aren't. Especially since Best Buy usually jumps the gun on their blu ray sales by a few days to a week to beat the inevitable amazon pricematch.

Did anyone actually try to ring up a copy of either of those to see if the sale price was active yet (not just look at the shelf pricing)? I know both are $29.99 still on BB.com so more than likely we do have to wait on those two...:cry:

My wife and I just finished watching Scott Pilgrim we go from Netflix. It was amazing and I am VERY happy to see the sale for next week. I will get it for sure!

[quote name='karkyco']Damn it, too bad some of these are a continuation of last week's sale and others (notably Scott Pilgrim and Let Me In) aren't. Especially since Best Buy usually jumps the gun on their blu ray sales by a few days to a week to beat the inevitable amazon pricematch.

Did anyone actually try to ring up a copy of either of those to see if the sale price was active yet (not just look at the shelf pricing)? I know both are $29.99 still on BB.com so more than likely we do have to wait on those two...:cry:[/QUOTE]

Yup, I picked up Inception and Resident Evil and Ia said "what the he'll, let's price check Pillgrim and Let me in." They were still at the same expensive price how ever.

[quote name='Vulcan2422']Yup, I picked up Inception and Resident Evil and Ia said "what the he'll, let's price check Pillgrim and Let me in." They were still at the same expensive price how ever.[/QUOTE]

Thanks Vulcan. Just have to wait until tomorrow (along with the YMMV attempt to use the 10% off coupons on them, which are only supposed to work with regular priced items).

Quick question.Is Let me In the same as Let The Right one in?I was reading about it and it sounded the exact same.Is Let Me In a remake of Let The Right One In?

[quote name='Gears24']Quick question.Is Let me In the same as Let The Right one in?I was reading about it and it sounded the exact same.Is Let Me In a remake of Let The Right One In?[/QUOTE]

Let The Right One In is a Swedish film. Let Me In is an American remake of said film. Both are critically acclaimed.

[quote name='Indignate']Let The Right One In is a Swedish film. Let Me In is an American remake of said film. Both are critically acclaimed.[/QUOTE]
Thanks.I really didn't think Let The Right One In was that great.Maybe for $13.99 I'll give Let Me In a chance though.

[quote name='radioactivez0r']I'd watch Scott Pilgrim if they re-made it with anyone other than Michael Cera.[/QUOTE]

That's a crappy excuse to not see such an under rated amazing movie.

Has anyone tried using the 10% off coupons floating around with Scott Pilgrim? I know coupons usually don't work with sale prices anymore but they still do occasionally on some random items...

bread's done
Back