Best buy 3 pack of game series for $29.99 each

lokizz

CAGiversary!
Feedback
21 (100%)
From the ad im reading theyve got GTA 3, san andreas, and vice city in one box, the Devil May Cry series in one box and The need for Speed Series in one box each of them runs for $29.99 each so if you dont have them and woulld like them all thats a pretty good deal and if this was already posted then please close this down. they will be available tuesday or so the ad says.

[quote name='roymustang']I think you mean GTA3, VC and SA.[/quote]

yeah sorry ill make that change thanks for the heads up.

If you don't have the GTAs, it's a fantastic deal. The Devil May Cry set is worth it for 1 and 3.

I likes Need for Speed Set: Need for Speed Underground, Need for Speed Underground 2 and Need for Speed: Most Wanted. Need for Speed Most Wanted is $20 every where so you endup get Need for Speed Unground 1/2 for extra $5.

Do not forget $5 off GGC coupon at BB :)

Is there any reason one would want the older need for speeds? I assume most racing games are just updates for the most part, but I've never played any of these so welcome enlightenment.

They were all a bit different in their own ways.

Need for Speed: Underground 2 introduced the series to the open, free-roaming map, which some think was an improvement, and others who don't (me).

Never played Most Wanted, so yeah.

i figure most people who have ps2's already will probably get the devil may cry set. itll be people new to the system who will get the gta set since most of us who have had ps2's for a while probably have all 3 gta games and maybe even LCs i know i do lol. i might do the DMC set since i only have DMC3 SE and ive always wanted to play the first one. but ill pass on need for speed i havent liked that series since the one for psx where you could gamble your car against other people. that one had some sweet music. hopefully they will do a 3 pack of midnight club street racing that series is amazing.

[quote name='oni-link']Xbox and GCN owners get dissed by BestBuy again what's up with that?[/quote]

At the very least, the Devil May Cry box was a Capcom thing, not a Bestbuy thing.

[quote name='EXStrike']At the very least, the Devil May Cry box was a Capcom thing, not a Bestbuy thing.[/QUOTE]

I think the GTA trilogy pack was an official release too, wasn't it? Seems like I read about it coming out sometime this fall. I guess they could have thrown in the RE pack for the GC.

[quote name='argyle']I think the GTA trilogy pack was an official release too, wasn't it? Seems like I read about it coming out sometime this fall. I guess they could have thrown in the RE pack for the GC.[/quote]

yeah i think it is a rockstar release. i remember they did the same thing a few years back with gta 3 and vice city and i remember seeing a listing for the 3 pack on eb games a few weeks before this. i hope this does become a trend with other game companies and developers theres alot fo great games that coudl sell well if they lumped the whole series into one bundle for 30 or 40 bucks depending on the popularity of the series and number of games in it.

but then again it depends how far they go back with it too . i think alot of folks would be into the re series getting lumped into one mega bundle from re1 to re 4. ratchect and clank series as well as the jak series would be great for a bundle too. same for the sly cooper series.

yeah itll definetly be something to look out for next year with the ps2 winding down over timeand companies looking to burn off excess games or looking to make some money off the people who have had ps2's for a while or who want to draw in more people who havent had one yet but will get one while they wait for the newer systems to go down in price.

I like bundles but what always happens is I already have most games in it

so I already have all 3 gtas. I have 1 of three need for speeds and 2 of 3 Devil may cry...

though at that price the need for speed is still probably worth it

The games seem to be individually sealed inside the bundles, so you might be able to resell/give them away but they might not have the UPC on them though.

These sets are 29.99 at buy.com, too, so you could use Google Checkout to get them for about $20 each. Either buy 2 and use the $20 off $50 or buy 1 plus something small and get $10 off $30.

Yeah but its still only $10 a game, and technically $8.33 if you have a GGC available.

[quote name='bobthecat23']hey does anybodie kno if the special edition on dmc3 or regular edition[/quote]

It's the SE edition but doesn't have the GH packaging. It has a black label which makes it really unique.

[quote name='expane']Sadly $29 is standard price, not a CAG deal[/quote]

Considering you are getting 3 $20 games for $30 it seems like a CAG deal... now if you only buy games when they are rock bottom clearance then that's another thing... but I think CAG is more than just about getting below MSRP - it's also about recognizing a good deal even if it is MSRP...

Damn. GTA Double Pack on Xbox is still $30.

I was hoping to pick these up again as I sold them with the rest of my original Xbox stuff.

I've only recently become a ps2 owner so I'm always looking forward to these deals. I'll probably pick up the Devil May Cry set. But wait for Need for Speed to show up on the Xbox. Does the DMC3:SE have the super hard difficulty of the original? I heard it was watered down. Can you perhaps select it as an option or something ala Ninja Gaiden Black?

[quote name='oni-link']Xbox and GCN owners get dissed by BestBuy again what's up with that?[/QUOTE]

i am almost positive there is already a gta 3 pack for the xbox at BB and many other stores

[quote name='dracula']i am almost positive there is already a gta 3 pack for the xbox at BB and many other stores[/quote]
I still have one sealed (I think) from when I bought it for $20 AC at BestBuy this time last year (fondly remembers Xbox 360 $10 off promo coupons...)

bread's done
Back