Best Buy - 360 AC: Revelations $7.99

[quote name='GamerDude316']anybody have an opinion on AC: R? I've only played some of AC2 in the series.[/QUOTE]

AC2 is one of my favorite games of this generation. AC:Brotherhood is actually a "better" game mechanically, but lost a little of the 'first time' charm of AC2. AC:Revelations is the least of these. It has the mechanics of AC:B but being the second (or third) time around it has a lot of 'me too'-ness. I played all three all the way through and did a lot of the extra stuff in each so I cant say AC:R is "bad". For the price, if you have nothing else to play, I think you'll have a good time. But as someone invested in the fiction, just know that it doesnt really advance the story. However, it does fill in some backstory on Ezio and Altair.

Picked up both AC: R and UFC 3

Thanks so much!

I actually was out last night trolling Big Lots trying to find a copy of UFC3. But the whole THQ thing kinda screwed everything up.

I had just dropped my friend off at work out by BB and I didn't see this deal til I got home. THankfully, standard shipping was free so I just ordered a 360 copy. Fantastic price for an amazing game! I had always regret selling it the first time I had it. Great find! :applause:

[quote name='DOMINATOR912']Bleh, apparently they took down UFC's online capability after the license got sold to EA.[/QUOTE]
what did you expect? thq went bankrupt. LOL

Wow...I haven't played UFC3 in a while, but I didn't know the online got taken down completely. I guess that really shows you how shitty EA is as a company. WWE 13 was in a similar situation, and 2K (who bought the WWE license) posted messages saying they would continue to support WWE 13. Good form, EA.

Damn I've been waiting on a great price for UFC but thanks to this thread found out I waited to long. EA owning the series now is a dealbreaker for me.

I wiill probably get flamed for this, but I will say that I enjoyed EA's MMA much more. EA's MMA had a vastly superior striking system compared to UFC '09 & '10 IMHO. The only thing the UFC games had going for it were their roster, which I prefer instead. I'm unsure how UFC 3 is, so I can't comment on that yet.

But now that EA owns the rights to the UFC license, I'm looking forward to see what the outcome will be.

I might get flamed for this, but I will say that I enjoyed EA's MMA much more. EA's MMA had a vastly superior striking system compared to UFC '09 & '10 IMHO, fighters didn't feel as robotic. The only thing the UFC games had going were their roster which I prefer instead.

But now that EA owns the rights to the UFC license, I can't say I'm sad. Quite the opposite, I'm really looking forward to see what the outcome will be.

UFC 3 is my favorite fighting game ever, I pre ordered it and I'm still playing it all the time. KOs are crazy fun and the amount of fighters is godly.

I think I have an extra Allstair overeem DLC code from a thq Facebook contest..

I loved UFC Undisputed 3 but if the online is gone, I don't blame anybody for not getting it. Personally, I might still get it for 8 bucks but not having the online is just bad business. And then they wonder why they are the worst compnay in the world.

This game was made by THQ, and yes the online always sucked mainly because people like to quit when they are losing and the servers were/are crap.

Great game though, demo might still be available.

I love the AC series. But I couldn't stand Revelations. It's the only one (Aside from 3, since I haven't bought it yet) I didn't finish. It felt like a quick cash-in, complete recycle of the previous games.

[quote name='Dr0p119']UFC 3 is my favorite fighting game ever, I pre ordered it and I'm still playing it all the time. KOs are crazy fun and the amount of fighters is godly.

I think I have an extra Allstair overeem DLC code from a thq Facebook contest..[/QUOTE]
I just ordered the game and Id kill to have that! Care to share? :D

Not available for shipping and no copies available in St. Louis. :(

Yeah I traded the game in last year because I couldn't beat Jon Jones in my LHW campaign. I would have loved to get this back for under $10.

Just because it says Unavailable on the store locator doesn't mean it's out of stock at your local stores. They do that so you have to, you know, physically go into the store and check. It's an outdated concept, I know, but its what we used to do back in the pioneer days with our horse and buggy.

[quote name='Lazer77']Can anybody buy and ship UFC for me for $10 :[ I don't have any copies near me.[/QUOTE]

First off, why do you need to post this twice? Second, it would probably cost more than $10 for someone to do that and you're not even offering anything extra for their time and use of gas? Come on man.

Wow! Price update in the middle of the day? Is that the only one that changed? Time to check the listing again.

[quote name='DOMINATOR912']Bleh, apparently they took down UFC's online capability after the license got sold to EA.[/QUOTE]
I can confirm it still works. I got my copy today from amazon and activated the online pass through the psn. It will give you an alert the the ufc 3 servers are down and not allow you to select a "RANKED" Match, but will let you select a "PLAYER" Match. I just got my ass handed by some guy in the UK. But I still put a good fight for my first time!:D

bread's done
Back