Best Buy - 360 NBA 2K13 Dynasty Edition $69.99 (In Store Only)

coopscohen

CAGiversary!
Feedback
91 (100%)
I was at Best Buy this afternoon and saw the :360: NBA 2K13 Dynasty Edition with a tag for $69.99. I checked the website and that price is listed as well but no shipping available and the :ps3: version is not on the site.

The Dynasty Edition includes:
- NBA 2K13
for Xbox 360
- Exclusive NBA 2K13 full-sized basketball from Spalding and Art of Basketball
- Exclusive 2K Sports Ink'd ear buds from Skullcandy
- NBA 2K13
downloadable All-Star add-on content package presented by Sprite
- Exclusive NBA 2K13 controller skin from Skinit

nba2k.de.lg.jpg

:360: NBA 2K13: Dynasty Edition $69.99

Finally...I saw one at my local BB every single time I went in the last 3 months. I was wondering when the price would drop...

EDIT: Weird, the store checker says that none are available at that store, maybe someone finally bought it.

[quote name='Zolor23']Finally...I saw one at my local BB every single time I went in the last 3 months. I was wondering when the price would drop...

EDIT: Weird, the store checker says that none are available at that store, maybe someone finally bought it.[/QUOTE]

They need 3+ for the check to say it's in stock.

[quote name='Zolor23']Finally...I saw one at my local BB every single time I went in the last 3 months. I was wondering when the price would drop...

EDIT: Weird, the store checker says that none are available at that store, maybe someone finally bought it.[/QUOTE]

I think the store checker will say unavailable if less than three. Calling or going to the store might be the only way to find out if they have it because I don't foresee stores having a bunch of these.

If there is less than 3, it will show as unavailable. There is one near me along with a AC3. Might have to consider both.

[quote name='admiralvic']They need 3+ for the check to say it's in stock.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='coopscohen']I think the store checker will say unavailable if less than three. Calling or going to the store might be the only way to find out if they have it because I don't foresee stores having a bunch of these.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='scblueeyedguy']If there is less than 3, it will show as unavailable. There is one near me along with a AC3. Might have to consider both.[/QUOTE]

Didn't know that, thanks. I don't know if this is worth it, though...I don't see myself using that b-ball or skin. Maybe the earbuds, but other than that...

[quote name='KrayzieKMF']The anniversary edition from 2k10 was great compared to the items that are included with this.[/QUOTE]

No actually that was an abomination. It had one of the most unprofessional, unsportsmanlike players of all time on the cover, Kobe. I have every game in the series minus this one.

P.S. oh and he's a rapist... :)

[quote name='Zolor23']Didn't know that, thanks. I don't know if this is worth it, though...I don't see myself using that b-ball or skin. Maybe the earbuds, but other than that...[/QUOTE]

I'd buy the ball off you if you decide to get it. Thats the only thing I'm really interested in.

[quote name='GeorgeCostanza']No actually that was an abomination. It had one of the most unprofessional, unsportsmanlike players of all time on the cover, Kobe. I have every game in the series minus this one.

P.S. oh and he's a rapist... :)[/QUOTE]

So isn't Ben Rothlisbergur (sic) and countless others... or perhaps the woman are just opportunistic?

I'm a guy so no homo but I have a hard time believing Kobe has to rape girls to get laid.

[quote name='GBAstar']So isn't Ben Rothlisbergur (sic) and countless others... or perhaps the woman are just opportunistic?

I'm a guy so no homo but I have a hard time believing Kobe has to rape girls to get laid.[/QUOTE]

Kobe didn't rape her. She wanted some cash, which she got. Now she is probably a couple of million richer.

[quote name='oasisboy']Kobe didn't rape her. She wanted some cash, which she got. Now she is probably a couple of million richer.[/QUOTE]
I'm sure she knew who he was and what she was doing.

Both prominent women affected by this "offense" made out.

Back on topic-giving this one some heavy consideration.

Kobe is a far better player all around then the overly hyped Labron James.. which is why he is on the cover

The only reason "rape" was called ... is the typical BLACK guy having sex with a WHITE woman and when it was found out, the only way she can excuse such a stigma in a whitey area of CO was to cry RAPE.

Oh and according to the bible we are all brothers and sisters, hopefully you won't be having sex with any females cause that can be considered rape too...

[quote name='GeorgeCostanza']P.S. oh and he's a rapist... :)[/QUOTE]

That's unpossible. Nobody under oath could ever claim they don't like Kobe Beef.

Oh, and to the dane coookian retardicon troll somewhere above me: incest ≠ rape.

One at my closest store, but who really wants to except for the game???

That is the ugliest basketball I have ever seen.....

[quote name='KrayzieKMF']The anniversary edition from 2k10 was great compared to the items that are included with this.[/QUOTE]

Right? The locker was really cool. A basketball is meh.

[quote name='Flacksguy']I'd buy the ball off you if you decide to get it. Thats the only thing I'm really interested in.[/QUOTE]

I went today and decided against getting it. It would just be a useless purchase. Sorry.

[quote name='Trakan']Keep the discussion on topic please.[/QUOTE]

What happened?

[quote name='Zolor23']I went today and decided against getting it. It would just be a useless purchase. Sorry.

What happened?[/QUOTE]

No problem, thanks anyway.

[quote name='GeorgeCostanza']My post got deleted because I slammed Kobe? I know the lakers have the refs in their pocket but not cag forum monitors... a travesty.[/QUOTE]

Yes, the refs being in their pocket must be the reason for their awesome record this year.

bread's done
Back