Best Buy 4 Day Sale - PS3/360 Medal of Honor Warfighter $4.99; PS3 Metal Gear Rising Revengeance $14.99

Damn. Would've copped MGS:R, but don't need anything else to get the free shippin'. And no BB's near me have it for in-store pickup.

*kanyeshurg*

Last edited by a moderator:
Anybody see any vanilla editions of this game in store? I think BB was carrying the LE for months because they couldn't sell through their initial stock...

I picked up Warfighter for around $6 like a year ago when it was on sale. Never played it and ended up selling it for like $10. I snagged a copy for $4.....that's just too cheap to pass up. I played the previous MOH game and it was pretty decent. Not sure why the MOH gets the extreme ripping it gets, especially when it gets dirt cheap.

I picked up Warfighter for around $6 like a year ago when it was on sale. Never played it and ended up selling it for like $10. I snagged a copy for $4.....that's just too cheap to pass up. I played the previous MOH game and it was pretty decent. Not sure why the MOH gets the extreme ripping it gets, especially when it gets dirt cheap.
Because people just like to piss and moan.

So...apparently, instead of getting $10 worth of credit from that BB promo (get $10 for $100 spent) a lil while ago...I got $50.

Just went to checkout for MGR:R and expected to pay the difference but was surprised to see my order total come out to 0.00 with $33.96 left (50.00 - 16.04) on the promo code they sent me.

Winning?

So...apparently, instead of getting $10 worth of credit from that BB promo (get $10 for $100 spent) a lil while ago...I got $50.

Just went to checkout for MGR:R and expected to pay the difference but was surprised to see my order total come out to 0.00 with $33.96 left (50.00 - 16.04) on the promo code they sent me.

Winning?
Someone else had mentioned something about this. They got a $20 gift cert from best buy and it ended up being $50. It seems random so far, because if it wasn't, Slickdeals and Cag would be all over the exploit to completely kill it. :)

I'm glad I opted to put in an in store pick up order for Metal Gear Rising. Those things have flown out of stock at all the Best Buys in the city according to the website.

Last edited by a moderator:
Do Madden games ever hit $5 for a new copy?  I'm looking to get a copy of 13 because Calvin is on the cover, but I don't plan on playing it and paying any more than $5 ($7.99 in this case) seems like too much.  Or maybe I'm making a big deal out of $3 again.

Do Madden games ever hit $5 for a new copy? I'm looking to get a copy of 13 because Calvin is on the cover, but I don't plan on playing it and paying any more than $5 ($7.99 in this case) seems like too much. Or maybe I'm making a big deal out of $3 again.
yes, they do

bread's done
Back