Best Buy $5 code via email usable online or in store

I'm sitting on $95 in rewards right now, might as well check if I have $5 more. I have to use it too, because otherwise the post-PM on my Surface Pro 3 will knock part of them out.

I know you're all concerned, that's why I updated you.

WHAT THE HELL IS THIS! I HAVE SPENT $1,000,000 AT BEST BUY THIS YEAR AND I DIDN'T GET A CODE. I AM TAKING THIS UP WITH THE BBB, THIS IS THE LAST TIME THEY SCREW ME. I AM NEVER SHOPPING AT BEST BUY AGAIN. BEST BUY MORE LIKE WORST BUY!

Run OP! I'll hold them off
::trips OP::
shamarko-thomas-40trip2small-2-26-13.gif

[attachment=10883:images.jpg]

Are you guys mad that you didn't get your savings codes?

Last edited by a moderator:
[attachment=10884:im-out-of-here-eccbc87e4b5ce2fe28308fd9f2a7baf3-348.gif]

fuck ing gif.  Gotta click on it to get it to go.  /sigh.  I just can't win tonight, :lol:

I went to Worst Buy today to pickup an album (Run the Jewels 2) that I ordered store pickup. Despite receiving an email and text message stating the item was ready, none of the sales associates had any idea where the album was and didn't even have it ready in the area where they place items for store pickup. After two employees looked around for close to 25-30 minutes (yes I'm probably exaggerating) they said they couldn't find it while I'm standing in line looking like an idiot. I told them to cancel the order and stormed out.

So suffice to say, they better email me a $5 code. And they still haven't refunded me for the album!

I went to Worst Buy today to pickup an album (Run the Jewels 2) that I ordered store pickup. Despite receiving an email and text message stating the item was ready, none of the sales associates had any idea where the album was and didn't even have it ready in the area where they place items for store pickup. After two employees looked around for close to 25-30 minutes (yes I'm probably exaggerating) they said they couldn't find it while I'm standing in line looking like an idiot. I told them to cancel the order and stormed out.

So suffice to say, they better email me a $5 code. And they still haven't refunded me for the album!
Might want to contact CS on this.

Honestly they spammed my email so bad. It got especially terrible in the last month or two with multiple emails a day. I had to unsubscribe. It wasn't worth it for the occasional 5 bucks.

Honestly they spammed my email so bad. It got especially terrible in the last month or two with multiple emails a day. I had to unsubscribe. It wasn't worth it for the occasional 5 bucks.
I would just make a filter...

Also I definitely did not get this and I am sooooo the best customer.

I can really understand if I'm black listed from generosity. They probably don't like me as a customer...

Every time I see these threads I wonder if it is just the OP getting a gift cert. for getting 500pts
250. 500 would be a tenner. Heck, I'm entitled for a fiver with the points I got so far. But if there's another on its way out for peeps, then why not push for it?

Hate these threads, never get any of the good stuff. NewEgg never sends me shit, nor does BB and I rarely buy from either as some say you get more goods that way since they try to entice you back, at least Newegg tries that, this is the first time I've heard about free BB credit.

I've never gotten one on my birthday either! Last birthday there was something I really wanted to buy but I was short exactly $5!

Best Buy ruined my birthday.

bread's done
Back