• :switch: Fire Emblem Warriors $59.99
  • :3ds: Fire Emblem Warriors $39.99
  • :xb1: :ps4: Real Farm $39.99
Game Deals:

• :xb1: :ps4: Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Wildlands $29.99 Save $30
  • :xb1: :ps4: Grand Theft Auto V $29.99 Save $30
  • :xb1: :ps4: Overwatch: Game of the Year Edition $39.99 Save $20
Everything Else:

• Save $100 on the G29 Driving Force Racing Wheel for PS4 when you buy Gran Turismo Sport. Plus, get a Free Shifter.
  • Save $25 on a Sony DualShock 4 Controller when you buy any Sony PlayStation 4 Console
  • Save $10 on an Xbox One Wireless Controller when you buy an Xbox One Console
  • Save $10 on 3-Month or 6-Month Xbox Live Gold Membership when you buy an Xbox One Console
  • Free Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six: Siege download code when you buy an Xbox Live 6-Month Gold Subscription
  • Turtle Beach Twitch Stream Mic $59.99 Save $20
  • Turtle Beach Ear Force Stealth 350VR Wired Gaming Headset $59.99 Save $20
  • Turtle Beach RECON 150 Wired Gaming Headset $54.99 Save $15
  • Turtle Beach XO THREE Wired Gaming Headset $59.99 Save $10
New Release Blu-ray Available Tuesday:

• Spider-Man: Homecoming $22.99 Save $5
  • Spider-Man: Homecoming 3D $27.99 Save $2
  • Spider-Man: Homecoming 4K $27.99 Save $2
  • Spider-Man: Homecoming 4K Only @ BB Steelbook $32.99 Save $2
  • Spider-Man 5-Movie Legacy Collection 4K Only @ BB Steelbook $99.99
  • Batman vs. Two-Face Only @ BB Steelbook $19.99 Save $5
  • Girls Trip $19.99 Save $6
  • Resident Evil 3-CG Movie Collection (Damnation/Degeneration/Vendetta) $19.99
  • Shot Caller $14.99 Save $2
  • American Gods: Season One $26.99 Save $16
  • Samurai Jack: Season Five $22.99 Save $2

Last edited by a moderator:
I was hoping spidey Blu would be the usual $19.99 release week price. Sony probably has something to do with it 😑

And I must have the samurai jack collection asap !!!
No Marvel home release has been $19.99 at release. That’s the ‘sale’ price within 2 months of release. That’s Disney setting the prices. Why do you think Iron Man 3 is still $25+?

No Marvel home release has been $19.99 at release. That’s the ‘sale’ price within 2 months of release. That’s Disney setting the prices. Why do you think Iron Man 3 is still $25+?
same reason the Thor movies are still way up there in price.

Looking into it, there's also a 3pack of Tobey Spidey 4k, which means I'm interested in getting 2 and AMS1 4K eventually when they sell separately.

Sony is distributing Spider-Man: Homecoming, not DIsney.

Sony is distributing Spider-Man: Homecoming, not DIsney.
Exactly. The distribution rights belong to Sony still as its their movie IP. As such I wonder if it will come with a standard UV code or one of those Disney points/movie hybrid code ?

Never mind I just saw an unboxing, it's a standard UV code

Enjoying free weekend of GR: wild lands, especially the new pvp. Can't decide whether to get digital for 30 or physical for 23 w gcu
Man, I’ve always gone physical but now that I have a Pro on one tv and a reg PS4 on another I go digital. For me it’s like getting two for the price of one in a way without having to move the disc between rooms. But yeah, you have to be patient w digital and that GCU bump discount is always hard to pass up. GRW is a great game in my book.

Not sure if I should pick up Pillars of Eternity now, or wait for black Friday. Wondering if it'll hit the $20 range by then, or simply be $30.

Rise of the Tomb Raider PS4 is 24.99 (19.99 with GCU) and Kingdom Hearts 2.8 is 29.99 (23.99 with GCU). Not listed on the OP but are in the ad. $1 off for store pickup is still going on (select for delivery first then you'll get the option for $1 off for store pickup).

The G29 is $299 this week, $100 off, with the free shifter included.  Is it $199 if you buy Gran Turismo, or do you just not actually have to buy the game to get the deal?

I see Destiny 2 is on sale again for the same price. Guess they are trying to move inventory. Probably ordered too much.
I realized this while looking for the OOS Culdcept Revolt, OOS Dragon's Dogma and OOS Fallout 4 GOTY that came out last week or two...All of my local stores had zilch for what I wanted but they all had 20+ copies of Destiny. Thanks Best Buy you sure got us "gamers" figured out.

Anybody know the deal with trading games at Best Buy? Most of the recent games aren’t available for trade in. What gives???

They're not selling used games any more. Not in-store, not online. They've pretty much given up on used video games so don't expect a lot of trade in action or updates.

bread's done
Back