Magic Mike:

• DVD (includes UltraViolet Digital Copy) - $14.99
  • Blu-ray (Movie-Only Edition with UltraViolet Digital Copy) - $18.99
  • Blu-ray Combo Pack (includes DVD and UltraViolet Digital Copy) - $22.99
Secret of the Wings:

Abraham Lincoln: Vampire Hunter:

• DVD - $16.99
  • Blu-ray Combo Pack (includes DVD and Digital Copy) - $19.99
  • Blu-ray 3D Combo Pack (includes Blu-ray 3D, Blu-ray, DVD and Digital Copy) - $24.99
Tyler Perry's Madea's Witness Protection:

• DVD (includes Digital Copy and UltraViolet Digital Copy) - $14.99
  • Blu-ray (includes Digital Copy and UltraViolet Digital Copy) - $19.99
Tyler Perry's I Don't Want to Do Wrong - The Play:

• DVD - $9.99
Seeking a Friend for the End of the World:

• DVD - $16.99
  • Blu-ray Combo Pack (includes DVD, Digital Copy and UltraViolet Digital Copy) - $19.99
Wrong Turn 5: Bloodlines:

• DVD - $12.99
  • Blu-ray Combo Pack (includes DVD and Digital Copy) - $16.99
Star Wars: The Clone Wars - The Complete Season Four:

• DVD - $24.99
  • Blu-ray - $34.99
247°F:

• DVD - $9.99
  • Blu-ray - $12.99
I, Robot 3D:

• Blu-ray 3D Combo Pack (includes Blu-ray 3D, Blu-ray and DVD) - $24.99
You Only Live Twice:

• Blu-ray - $9.99 *Best Buy exclusive*
  • Includes $10 Hollywood Movie Money to see Skyfall in theaters November 9, 2012 (expires 12/23/12)
The Spy Who Loved Me:

• Includes $10 Hollywood Movie Money to see Skyfall in theaters November 9, 2012 (expires 12/23/12)
On Her Majesty's Secret Service:

Sunday, October 21 - Saturday, October 27, 2012 Deals
NOTE: Reposting of any part of this article requires a link back to the original article.
Available Now:

• Cinderella Blu-ray Combo Pack (includes DVD) - $19.99
  • The Muppets Blu-ray Combo Pack (includes DVD) - $19.99
  • The Lion King Blu-ray Combo Pack (includes DVD) - $19.99
  • A Nightmare on Elm Street Collection Blu-ray Set - $39.99 *Best Buy exclusive*
Halloween DVD Sale
Free Trick-or-Treat Bag with the purchase of select Kid's Halloween movies $4.99 and up. More titles available in store.
$4.99:

• Scooby-Doo! and the Witch's Ghost
  • Casper Meets Wendy
  • The Garbage Pail Kids Movie
  • Igor
$9.99:

• It's the Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown
  • Alvin and the Chipmunks Halloween Collection
$9.99 TV Classics DVD Sale

• Fantasy Island: Season 1
  • Barney Miller: Season 1
  • All in the Family: Season 1
  • Sanford and Son: Season 1
  • Good Times: Season 1
  • Married with Children: Season 1
  • The Jeffersons: Season 1
  • Diff'rent Strokes: Season 1
  • Who's the Boss?: Season 1
  • Bewitched: Season 1

Thanks to Annie Chu!

M

Definitely getting On Her Majesty's Secret Service. My favorite Bond movie and it will have to hold me until the Box Set reaches 100ish

[quote name='WV Matsui']^ Which of those three is the best?[/QUOTE]

On Her Majesty's Secret Service. Pay attention!

[quote name='WV Matsui']^ Which of those three is the best?[/QUOTE]

On Her Majesty's Secret Service is my favorite of those three, just barely edging out You Only Live Twice. If this is one of your first Bond movies, though, you're probably better off going with You Only Live Twice. It is more classic Bond and has a lot of the more iconic things from the series, a lot of which were later spoofed by Austin Powers (piranha tank, volcano lair, etc).

[quote name='ssjmichael']likely getting one of the bond films since it comes with skyfall movie money[/quote]

:cool:

I'll probably be getting The Spy Who Loved Me over On Her Majesty's Secret Service, simply because of Roger Moore.

EDIT: Whoops, already have a copy of The Spy Who Loved Me from the United Artists DVD set. George Lazenby it is!

Just a heads-up... the three Bond films are available online for In-Store Pick-up now. Just got back from picking mine up. I didn't see them on the shelves anywhere yet, so YMMV on just stopping in and finding them.

[quote name='doubledown']I was hoping to see some huge horror movie sale. I wanted Killer Klowns for $5....that $8 is too much ;)[/QUOTE]

I was just thinking i needed a copy of this!

[quote name='seether254']my best buy broke the street date for all of the bond movies with the Skyfall movie money.[/QUOTE]

They've been available since Saturday, at least for online ordering/pick-up.

There also wasn't a 'street date' for these, Best Buy was just being strange. Even on the website, it lists the release date as 10/2, the same day as the other store exclusives. BB chose to hold them until later for some unknown reason, though I'd guess it had something to do with the movie cash since the other store exclusives don't have it.

Are there any ads that specifically show the 3D version of Tinker Bell so I could PM at Best Buy? Target says $27.99, but does not show the actual case or mention 3D.

[quote name='007']They've been available since Saturday, at least for online ordering/pick-up.

There also wasn't a 'street date' for these, Best Buy was just being strange. Even on the website, it lists the release date as 10/2, the same day as the other store exclusives. BB chose to hold them until later for some unknown reason, though I'd guess it had something to do with the movie cash since the other store exclusives don't have it.[/QUOTE]

BB10-21.png

the Movie cash isnt available to get until the 23rd.

[quote name='seether254']
the Movie cash isnt available to get until the 23rd.[/QUOTE]
I got mine on Sunday so I guess not all stores got the memo

[quote name='lordopus99']I got mine on Sunday so I guess not all stores got the memo[/QUOTE]

yeah because if you try to redeem the movie cash now it will tell you that the promotion doesn't start until the 23rd.

[quote name='seether254']yeah because if you try to redeem the movie cash now it will tell you that the promotion doesn't start until the 23rd.[/QUOTE]
My bad, I read it as if you were saying the movies weren't available for purchase. I haven't tried to redeem my tickets yet. I redeem them usually a day or so prior to seeing the movie.

[quote name='doubledown']I was hoping to see some huge horror movie sale. I wanted Killer Klowns for $5....that $8 is too much ;)[/QUOTE]

Not sure if it's YMMV but my store had a cardboard display full of discounted horror movies in the $5 range. No idea if Killer Klowns is in there as well but it's worth checking out.

If anyone wants it, Here is an extra $10 Skyfall Code I have and will not use:

38911-9CCJQ72

Go to activaterewards/skyfall to activate. Just post if you do in fact redeem it, so subsequent folks aren't wasting their time

[quote name='JP73']If anyone wants it, Here is an extra $10 Skyfall Code I have and will not use:

38911-9CCJQ72

Go to activaterewards/skyfall to activate. Just post if you do in fact redeem it, so subsequent folks aren't wasting their time[/QUOTE]So freakin' awesome!!!! Claimed...thank you!!!! I didn't think it would still be active, but it was so thanks again for sharing it! :D

bread's done
Back