Best Buy Ad 10/24: Buy GTA: San Andreas get any GH for 4.99

Yeahman

CAGiversary!
That's obviously the main game release for next week. Not a bad deal, but it all depends on what Fry's does, and if there are 2 other full price games that you want to get in the TRU sale.

Also of note: Free $10 gift card with Ace Combat 5.

Free $10 gift card with TMNT 2. Probably all versions but not sure

Peace

I would have gotten this if I would have not already had this pre-ordered at Gamestop, thanks though.

Yea cool deal but i just went and paid off my GTA at Gamestop and there letting ppl pick up there copies at 7pm monday sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet

Anyone remember the choas that (some other game) brought with $4.99 GH games a while ago? I remember that, to get it to work, you needed to havee Splinter Cell in your cart and all GH games would be $4.99.

[quote name='Querjek']Anyone remember the choas that (some other game) brought with $4.99 GH games a while ago? I remember that, to get it to work, you needed to havee Splinter Cell in your cart and all GH games would be $4.99.[/quote]

Im all over that if I can get multiple gh games for $.99 a piece. sign me up

[quote name='paz9x'][quote name='Querjek']Anyone remember the choas that (some other game) brought with $4.99 GH games a while ago? I remember that, to get it to work, you needed to havee Splinter Cell in your cart and all GH games would be $4.99.[/quote]

Im all over that if I can get multiple gh games for $.99 a piece. sign me up[/quote]

lol! Those were the days. I think that was the first major exposure most of us had to those silly, loveable resellers. If you put Splinter Cell in your cart and another PH title, they would drop to $5 each.

My order for games like Hitman2 & Splinter Cell were cancelled because some ass clowns decided to ordered 100+ copies of Platinum Hits games, which sent all kind of red flags to bestbuy.com. Oh, well.

[quote name='Querjek']Anyone remember the choas that (some other game) brought with $4.99 GH games a while ago? I remember that, to get it to work, you needed to havee Splinter Cell in your cart and all GH games would be $4.99.[/quote]

Oh yeah, I had forgotten about that. Would be awesome if it happens again. You'd think BB would be on top of that glitch by now though...

[quote name='Strider Turbulence'][quote name='paz9x'][quote name='Querjek']Anyone remember the choas that (some other game) brought with $4.99 GH games a while ago? I remember that, to get it to work, you needed to havee Splinter Cell in your cart and all GH games would be $4.99.[/quote]

Im all over that if I can get multiple gh games for $.99 a piece. sign me up[/quote]

lol! Those were the days. I think that was the first major exposure most of us had to those silly, loveable resellers. If you put Splinter Cell in your cart and another PH title, they would drop to $5 each.

My order for games like Hitman2 & Splinter Cell were cancelled because some ass clowns decided to ordered 100+ copies of Platinum Hits games, which sent all kind of red flags to bestbuy.com. Oh, well.[/quote]

I meant $4.99. Id just buy the handfull of gh titles i want and dont have.
I think the fact that they arent generally ever going to go on sale or have a price drop makes me not impulse buy them like i do all the other great deals.

I'm just wondering why fye.com took the rebate link off the page of GTA: SA on their site. That sort of makes me not want to order it from them without it being on the site.

bread's done
Back