• :xb1: Forza Horizon 4 $39.99 Save $20
  • :ps4: PlayStation VR Worlds $9.99 Save $5
  • :switch: Hollow Knight Plush + Digital Game Code $34.99
Console Deals:

• Xbox One S 1TB Minecraft Bundle $199.99 Save $100
  • Xbox One S 1TB Fortnite Bundle $229.99 Save $70
  • Xbox One X 1TB Console $399.99 Save $100
  • PlayStation 4 1TB Limited Edition Spider-Man Bundle $199.99 Save $100
  • Nintendo Switch Pikachu & Eevee Edition with Pokémon: Let's Go, Pikachu! + Poké Ball Plus $399.99
Everything Else:

• Save $10 on select Xbox Controllers
  • Select DualShock 4 Controllers $39.99 each
  • Turtle Beach 600 Wireless Gaming Headset $84.99 Save $15
  • Turtle Beach Stealth 600 Wireless Gaming Headset $119.99 Save $30
  • Insignia Rocker Gaming Chair $29.99 Save $30
New Release Blu-ray Available Tuesday:

• Crazy Rich Asians $22.99 Save $2
  • Kin $14.99 Save $5
  • Kin 4K $21.99 Save $1
  • Kin Only @ BB Steelbook $19.99 Save $5
  • Kin 4K Only @ BB Steelbook $27.99
  • Blindspotting $14.99 Save $5

Last edited by a moderator:
I didn't bother staying up for the Early BF/Elite Plus deals last year, so can I just add the things to my cart and just keep refreshing when it get's tomorrow-ish?

Hearing the GCU talk really stings..........mine expired many many many months ago. The funny thing is, my spending at Best Buy has dropped significantly after gamers unlocked was discontinued (which unfortunately was within a month of my membership expiring).  

I didn't bother staying up for the Early BF/Elite Plus deals last year, so can I just add the things to my cart and just keep refreshing when it get's tomorrow-ish?
IIRC they automatically clear out carts when the prices kick in. Adding them to a wish list or something should work, though.

Honestly it just makes me think I’ll grt more eshop sales which are very good or just wait when I really wanna game instead of buying any good deal that is tasty

All good bro

I read that if you previously added stuff to your cart ready to buy, it gets deleted once it updates. Can anyone confirm that?

Anyone having issues paying with Amex? I want to use it to try to get towards the $30 off $300 offer, but BB is telling me my card isn't working. When I log in to Amex everything seems fine. (if my card was frozen/etc it would tell me when I log in..) And this is the card I always use online with BB. :/

Edit: nevermind, I switched cards, then switched back to the Amex card, and it went through fine.

The Jedi Challenges AR headset is down to 49.99 for the sale. Think I'll finally bite for that price. Was 199.99 last Christmas. Lol

DQ11
Assassins Creed Odyssey PS4
Stinging resonance switch
Starlink switch
Monster hunter generations switch
Sicario 2 4k

Quick question. Me and a friend are interested in jumping into Overwatch. How noob friendly is it?
It will be pretty easy to get into. Overwatch has a MMR (matchmaking ranking) system that places you with people of similar skill. The first few games might be difficult as it tries to gauge where you fit but eventually it will level out. If you have played other shooters it is pretty comparable.

Is anyone else having a problem where you complete the order but it doesn't show up in your purchase history and you're not getting a confirmation e-mail? I bought some blu rays in a separate order and those show up, but when I buy some games it says my order went through but they are not in my purchase history.

EDIT: An hour later and the order is now showing up in my purchase history. Now I just have to cancel the duplicate order I made when it goes through...

It will be pretty easy to get into. Overwatch has a MMR (matchmaking ranking) system that places you with people of similar skill. The first few games might be difficult as it tries to gauge where you fit but eventually it will level out. If you have played other shooters it is pretty comparable.
Thank you. Think we are going to give it a shot.

Is anyone else having a problem where you complete the order but it doesn't show up in your purchase history and you're not getting a confirmation e-mail? I bought some blu rays in a separate order and those show up, but when I buy some games it says my order went through but they are not in my purchase history.
Were the blu rays your first order and the games your second? I placed 2 orders pretty close to one another and got the confirmation for the first right away while the second one still hasn't come. They're probably starting to get hammered now that the sale has been up for a bit.

Were the blu rays your first order and the games your second? I placed 2 orders pretty close to one another and got the confirmation for the first right away while the second one still hasn't come. They're probably starting to get hammered now that the sale has been up for a bit.
I bought the video games first. Then I bought some blu rays in a separate order. I noticed I only received an e-mail confirmation on the movies, so I checked my purchase history and I see those. So then I bought the video games again and I still don't see them in my order history. I'm tempted to buy each game individually and see if it's a certain game that is triggering it but I'm afraid all of my orders will go through and I'll end up with a bunch of duplicates...

DBZ Switch, Soul Caliber 6, Ark Survival Evolved, Solo, Pacific Rim Uprising, A Quiet Place, Constantine, Ready Player One, iPhone X case and PS Plus. Friday bought Pokemon bundle, extra Pokeball and Smash controller. Saturday bought the Mario Party bundle. In the AM I will go to GS to hopefully get Astro Bot and Creed and then I am done.

Just did a little search:

Astrobot and Creed bundles are in fact V2.

Doom, has always been V2

Skyrim is V2

GT Sport is V1 + All other bundles prior to Skyrim are V1.

(just added the other bundles just in case someone sees them on a shelf somewhere)

It's weird having nothing appetizing this year, just feels like a rehash of old games from last year and no real deals on new games that just came out. No movies I need, just overall meh year for me. Did jump on the Hollow Knight plush though. Found out my brother bought a switch recently so that's a present down, with a little bonus for me. ;)

It's weird having nothing appetizing this year, just feels like a rehash of old games from last year and no real deals on new games that just came out. No movies I need, just overall meh year for me. Did jump on the Hollow Knight plush though. Found out my brother bought a switch recently so that's a present down, with a little bonus for me. ;)
DQ11 is not bad for 30 bucks it just came out and you get it for half price. But overall not amazing deals I feel like we have had other years.

bread's done
Back