Best Buy Ad 12/18 - 12/24

Mikerocosms

CAGiversary!
New Releases coming out Tuesday, December 20, 2011:
Dolphin Tale:

• DVD - $14.99
  • Blu-ray - $19.99
  • Blu-ray Combo Pack (includes DVD and Digital Copy) - $22.99
  • Blu-ray 3D Combo Pack (includes Blu-ray 3D, Blu-ray, DVD and Digital Copy) - $27.99
Warrior:

• DVD - $12.99
  • Blu-ray Combo Pack (includes DVD and Digital Copy) - $17.99
Midnight in Paris:

• DVD - $17.99
  • Blu-ray - $19.99
Colombiana:

• DVD - $17.99
  • Blu-ray (includes UltraViolet Digital Copy) - $19.99
Straw Dogs:

• DVD - $17.99
  • Blu-ray - $19.99
Glee: The Concert Movie:

• DVD - $17.99
  • Blu-ray Combo Pack (includes DVD and Digital Copy) - $22.99
  • Blu-ray 3D Combo Pack (includes Blu-ray 3D, Blu-ray, DVD and Digital Copy) - $24.99
Futurama: Volume 6:

• DVD - $19.99
  • Blu-ray - $27.99
Save $10 when you buy Futurama: Volume 6 with any previous volume on the same receipt.
One Tree Hill: The Complete Eighth Season:

• DVD (includes UltraViolet Digital Copy) - $37.99
Underworld Trilogy: The Essential Collection (Underworld / Underworld: Evolution / Underworld: Rise of the Lycans):

• Blu-ray - $34.99
Includes 2 tickets to Underworld: Awakening coming to theaters on January 20, 2012.
Young Jeezy: TM: 103 Hustlerz Ambition:

• CD/DVD Deluxe Edition - $22.99

NOTE: Reposting of any part of this article requires a link back to the original article.

Holiday Movies:

• Ice Age: A Mammoth Christmas Special DVD - $4.99
  • SpongeBob Squarepants - Christmas DVD - $9.99
  • Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer DVD - $12.99
  • The Muppets Christmas Carol DVD - $14.99
  • It's A Wonderful Life DVD - $14.99
  • A Charlie Brown Christmas DVD - $14.99
  • Dr. Seuss' How the Grinch Stole Christmas Blu-ray - $19.99

$4.99 DVD:

• Caddyshack
  • Dumb and Dumber / Dumb and Dumberer
  • National Lampoon's Vacation
  • Thumbelina
  • Man on Fire
  • Mrs. Doubtfire
  • Crocodile Dundee
  • All Dogs Go to Heaven
  • Cast Away
  • Road Trip

$7.99 Blu-ray:

• Crimson Tide
  • Spaceballs
  • Bad Santa: The Unrated Version and Director's Cut
  • No Country for Old Men
  • Tommy Boy: Holy Schnike Edition
  • Major League: Wild Thing Edition
  • Varsity Blues
  • Matrix Reloaded
  • Ocean's Twelve

$9.99 DVD / $14.99 Blu-ray:

• Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows - Part 2 (Blu-ray version includes DVD and Digital Copy)
  • Green Lantern (Blu-ray version includes DVD and Digital Copy)
  • Crazy Stupid Love (Blu-ray version includes DVD and Digital Copy)
  • Horrible Bosses (Blu-ray version includes DVD and Digital Copy)
  • Something Borrowed (Blu-ray version includes DVD and Digital Copy)
  • Love & Other Drugs
  • Rango (Blu-ray version includes DVD and Digital Copy)
  • Machete (Blu-ray version includes Digital Copy)

Disney Sale:
The Lion King:

• DVD - $14.99
  • Blu-ray Combo Pack (includes DVD) - $19.99
  • Blu-ray 3D Combo Pack (includes Blu-ray 3D, Blu-ray, DVD and Digital Copy) - $24.99
Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides:

• DVD - $14.99
Cars 2:

• DVD - $14.99

Movie and TV Gift Sets Sale:
Avatar: Extended Collector's Edition:

• DVD - $19.99
  • Blu-ray - $29.99
Daria: The Complete Animated Series DVD (8 Discs) - $24.99
Batman: The Motion Picture Anthology (1989 - 1997) (Batman / Batman Returns / Batman Forever / Batman & Robin) Blu-ray - $29.99
Dawson's Creek: The Complete Series DVD (24 Discs) - $29.99
Married with Children: The Complete Series DVD (32 Discs) - $29.99
Harry Potter: Complete 8-Film Collection

• DVD - $49.99
  • Blu-ray - $79.99
Transformers Trilogy (Transformers / Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen / Transformers: Dark of the Moon) Blu-ray - $49.99
Jurassic Park Ultimate Trilogy Blu-ray - $49.99
Friday Night Lights: The Complete Series DVD (19 Discs) - $59.99
Rome: The Complete Series Blu-ray (10 Discs) - $79.99
Nip/Tuck: The Complete Series DVD (35 Discs) - $79.99
Star Wars: The Complete Saga (Episodes I - VI) Blu-ray - $89.99
Friends: The Complete Series DVD (40 Discs) - $109.99
The West Wing: The Complete Series DVD (45 Discs) - $109.99

50% off Any HBO Series or Miniseries Sale:
Plus get a $10 Best Buy Gift Card when you buy 3 or more HBO Series or Miniseries.
True Blood:

• Seasons 1 - 2 DVD - $23.49 each
  • Season 3 DVD - $24.99
  • Seasons 1 - 3 Blu-ray - $29.49 each
Eastbound & Down:

• Seasons 1 - 2 DVD - $12.49 each
  • Seasons 1 - 2 Blu-ray - $17.49 each
Entourage:

• Seasons 1 - 7 DVD - $14.99 each
  • Seasons 6 - 7 Blu-ray - $19.99 each
Curb Your Enthusiasm:

• Seasons 1 - 7 DVD - $17.49 each
The Wire:

• Seasons 1 - 5 DVD - $19.99 each
Sex and the City:

• Season 1 DVD - $11.49
  • Season 6, Parts 1 - 2 DVD - $11.49 each
Rome:

• Seasons 1 - 2 DVD - $19.99 each
  • Seasons 1 - 2 Blu-ray - $29.99 each
Deadwood:

• Seasons 1 - 3 DVD - $19.99 each
Bored to Death:

• Seasons 1 - 2 DVD - $14.99 each
Band of Brothers:

• DVD - $27.49
  • Blu-ray - $35.99
The Pacific:

• DVD - $27.99
  • Blu-ray - $36.49
John Adams:

• DVD - $23.49
  • Blu-ray - $30.49

Free $10 Mission: Impossible - Ghost Protocol Movie Cash:
Get free Mission: Impossible - Ghost Protocol Movie Cash (up to $10 value; expires 1/21/12) when you purchase any of the following Blu-ray titles:

• Mission: Impossible - $9.99
  • Mission: Impossible II - $9.99
  • Mission: Impossible III - $9.99
  • Mission: Impossible - Ultimate Missions Collection (Mission: Impossible / Mission: Impossible II / Mission: Impossible III) - $19.99

Music on DVD:

• Justin Bieber: Under the Mistletoe CD/DVD Deluxe Edition - $14.99

Thanks again Annie Chu of examiner.com

damn got all excited for the HBO Sale, what no Hung?!? oh and no Bored to Death on BD?!? no thanks!!

edit: well it does say 'ALL' maybe this was what was just in the picture..?

got my eye on the Married w/ Children and Mission Impossible 3-pack (but perhaps not b/c one day there will be a quad-pack ;))

[quote name='DEADCiTiES']I hope that Amazon PM's some/all, or exceeds these deals.[/QUOTE]

This, my prime membership expires Wednesday lol.

[quote name='buster90']Great deal on the Mission Impossible set. $20 plus $10 free movie cash. Cant beat that.[/QUOTE]
They are going on right now at that price and movie cash.

Picking up the lion king 3D I wish they had a 2-35 deal on them

[quote name='Rafael122']This, my prime membership expires Wednesday lol.[/QUOTE]

How is prime was thinking about getting it what do you get with the membership

[quote name='starmask2k3']How is prime was thinking about getting it what do you get with the membership[/QUOTE]

It's great(well, bad for my wallet). It's made me compulsively buy a bunch more stuff that I may have passed on just because it's cheap. Some stuff I would wait on because of shipping charges, or I would just wait till I had some massive order built up to get it all together. Now, it's like I don't even think about it. It all arrives at the house within 2 days, sometimes the very next day in fact(I once ordered a gift card for a present, it arrived 12 hours after I ordered it lol). You also get free release day shipping on new stuff, and a slew of free movies to watch through their video on demand service, although that's still less of a selection than Netflix has(but catching up hopefully). Oh, and free book "borrowing" for any Kindle device. Think going to a library and checking something out.

[quote name='j.t']Is Rome complete series blu ray for 80 a good deal or should would both season for 30 each be better[/QUOTE]

Don't know if there is any difference between the complete set and the single seasons. But if you have a Costco membership(or know someone who does), they recently had seasons 1 and 2 for $20 each.

But if you prefer to have the series in one box, it would be around $20 cheaper to import from Amazon uk. Just remember to check the region coding before ordering.

[quote name='starmask2k3']How is prime was thinking about getting it what do you get with the membership[/QUOTE]

It's good if you use it a lot throughout the year. I know I spent maybe close to $100 during Black Friday week and every day I had to go the front desk to pick up mail. But the rest of the year? Maybe I buy something off there every 2-3 months.

[quote name='j.t']Is Rome complete series blu ray for 80 a good deal or should would both season for 30 each be better[/QUOTE]

If you have a Costco Membership they are $20 each for the individual seasons.

[quote name='MastaGamer']If you have a Costco Membership they are $20 each for the individual seasons.[/QUOTE]They also have Generation Kill and John Adams for the same $20 prices.

[quote name='seanr1221']Nice, I'll get a price adjustment on Lion King 3D and pick up Cars 2 3D.[/QUOTE]

U can get Bestbuy to pm amazon or target prices there both 19.99 each

Last edited:
Hmm, online the Rome complete series blu-rays aren't part of the buy 3, get a $10 GC promotion. I'll see if the RZ silver personal shopper can help me out.

[quote name='Keen314']Hmm, online the Rome complete series blu-rays aren't part of the buy 3, get a $10 GC promotion. I'll see if the RZ silver personal shopper can help me out.[/QUOTE]

I was in store tonight and it had a sale tag under it $57.99 and it had the gift card sign there as well.

Free $10 gift card when you buy 3 HBO sets? Damn it.....should have read this thread before shopping yesterday.

Bought Hung season 2 and Bored season 1. Almost bought Bored season 2 but got Futurama Vol. 6 instead. If I can scrounge up $15 I'll have to get Bored season 2 and get it matched with the other 2 HBO shows I bought.

I was planning on seeing the new Mission: Impossible tomorrow, so I think I'll pick up the first one on bluray, so I can see the new movie and get a new blu for the same price I was going to pay to go to the movies anyway. good deal!

Picked up The Pacific using a $10 shopkick certificate :). These two weeks have been awesome using SK, most stores gave out 200+ kicks on some days.

bread's done
Back